Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-23-2009, 08:02 AM   #1
leesburgfam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
my little update.....

for the last week, I just KNEW af was coming any second! Especially last night! I have used so much tp going to wipe like every 15 minutes! I had brown spotting last night, none his morning. I really want to test, but everything has been BFN (last test done on Wednesday I think). I felt like AF was coming so bad that I did not even "waste" money on a test! Have any of you felt like AF was coming but ended up with BFP?

edited to add--AF is offically due tomorrow (or sunday), I do not keep the best records

Advertisement

Last edited by leesburgfam; 10-23-2009 at 08:06 AM.
leesburgfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:08 AM   #2
Nickel+3
Registered Users
Formerly: nickel+2
seller

My Mood:
Re: my little update.....

I was NEVER SO SURE I was going to get AF when I got my BFP. But I am a POASahololic and tested daily starting at 9dpo and got my positive at 11dpo. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
#4 due in October!
Nickel+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:08 AM   #3
Babybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have with ds 4.....I was feeling pretty crampy (no spotting though) thought for sure I would wake up to AF and she wasn't there. I tested BFN but got a BFP the next day at 15 dpo
Babybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:55 AM   #4
kt~mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
seller

My Mood:

you never know! i think what pg and af hormones do to the body are unkindly similar!! definately break out a test tomorrow morning if she hasn't yet arrived!
Old 10-23-2009, 09:35 AM   #5
*KaiMom*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would say test tomorrow or Sun if af hasn't shown.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #6
THBVsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That's how I was with this pregnancy! I just knew AF was on her way, but was showing up late. I have PMS symptoms like crazy but she wouldn't show her face and I was getting BFNs daily. I had a tiny bit of spotting and just knew she would show that day. Nope. I ended up ovulating late, apparently, and didn't get my BFP until I was 11 days late for AF.

expecting our 2nd baby
girl next March

THBVsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:09 PM   #7
armywife08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i have read all over the internet that most pple are SURE they are about to start but don't. i hope you get your bfp!

Our rainbow baby, James, was born 21April2011 Our survivor twin, Anya was born Dec 2012
armywife08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:52 PM   #8
Terra76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

With both my DK's I swore AF was going to come any minute. After a few weeks of swearing AF was coming any minute, DH looked at me and said "your pregnant, I have been sick to my stomach for days" I laughed telling him i would be the one sick to my stomach. That night i tested and got a BFP we still laugh about it. With DS i started to do the same thing but felt Dejavu and went ahead and tested and got my BFP. If i was not actively ttc'ing for this little bean, i would swear AF was on her way but nope definately got a BFP at 9dpo.

So all that to say yes, AF symptoms and PG symptoms are the same. Cramping, bloating, irritability, tender breasts, fatique etc. Time to buy a test Mama! Good luck
Terra76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:38 PM   #9
leesburgfam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

well....still no af but lots of cervical mucus mixed with brown (blood??) sorry tmi!!! I think af will show sometime today or tomorrow....I feel it so much. Still not tested b/c I feel it coming so strongly, plus the increased cm with brown.....what do you think? has anyone expereinced cm with brown before? (right around af time?)
leesburgfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:33 PM   #10
1sttimemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesburgfam View Post
well....still no af but lots of cervical mucus mixed with brown (blood??) sorry tmi!!! I think af will show sometime today or tomorrow....I feel it so much. Still not tested b/c I feel it coming so strongly, plus the increased cm with brown.....what do you think? has anyone expereinced cm with brown before? (right around af time?)
Yup... the month I got my BFP w/ DS. Called in for my next round of clomid and everything because I was TOTALLY Sure...
1sttimemommy is offline   Reply With Quote