Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-23-2009, 10:11 PM   #1
Nell_4
Registered Users

My Mood:
New here, looking for helpful hints

Hello everyone, I have heard great things re: this forum. This is set up unlike any other forum I have been on before, so it will take me a while to figure it all out. If anyone has any hints or tips that will help me acclimate a little quicker, it would be much appreciated!

I guess it would be helpful if you knew a bit about me. If this is the wrong place for that, please let me know.

My name is Natalie, my husband and I have been married for almost 10 years. We have 4 wonderful kids, ages 9, 7, 5 and 9 months. I am a nurse at a facility for mentally and physically handicapped children and adults. I did not cd with my older children, but am really enjoying it with my yongest. People aren't lying when they say it's addicting!

I look forward to meeting everyone here, and if you've made it this far in my long, rambling post, thank you very much!

Natalie

Advertisement

Nell_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:58 AM   #2
Butterfly 2009
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: New here, looking for helpful hints

Hey Natalie, I had to check out your posts and say HI Again! Im loving cloth diapers too. we did prefolds for awhile and now moving to pockets & AIOs...which I love a million times more!

I just have the 2 kids, but we plan on adding to the family again soon =)
Butterfly 2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:50 PM   #3
Nell_4
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: New here, looking for helpful hints

Hello again! I have been using prefolds and covers until recently. I had to find something easier for my wiggly little guy. Pockets are my current favorite, but I do have a few AIO's in my rotation that I like. They just take sooo long to dry.
Nell_4 is offline   Reply With Quote