Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-29-2009, 08:06 AM   #1
mlb1545
Registered Users

Anyone in Germany Switzerland or Austria?

Just moved to Germany, Lindau Bodensee area. Looking for help on buying cloth in Germany or from Switzerland or Austria as well. Anyone know of any good cloth diapering stores less than 2 hours from this area or any good online stores? I would like to get some LanaCare items specifically some wool pants as well as try imse vimses flannelette contours and disana fitteds. Anyone know the best way to get ahold of some at the best prices available? Thanks!

Advertisement

mlb1545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:41 PM   #2
tiffanybrooklyn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone in Germany Switzerland or Austria?

I heard tehre was a store at Ramstein, but I don't remember the name. Ck ou the previous post and you may find it!! BOL!
Old 10-29-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
Mucki
Registered Users

This online shop is selling LanaCare items. The soakers are really great!
Mucki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:50 AM   #4
mlb1545
Registered Users

Thanks for the information. I have checked that website and it seems to be the most readily available lanacare items for me and the prices are almost half of that in the US. Well we will see how it turns out!
Old 10-30-2009, 08:40 AM   #5
Ami in Deutschland
Registered Users

My Mood:

Flea market at naturwindeln.de. Check out the critique section for places other people bought their dipes.
For links to online stores in Germany do a search of the international threads. I've bought things at babygerecht.de before and have always been satisfied. (also available in English, store in Siegen (Sauerland)).
Old 10-31-2009, 04:18 AM   #6
AundAPenner
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucki View Post
This online shop is selling LanaCare items. The soakers are really great!
Welcome to Germany!

I've been CDing for almost a year - looks like our children are about the same ages (8 months and 3 1/2).

I am supposed to be going on a mutter-kind kur in the bodensee (allgau) this week. Hopefully the kiddoes stay healthy enough to get there. (I'm by Münster.)

I have had lots of luck with almost all cd online stores here in Germany - except the one listed. That is where I originally purchased items and was not impressed with the customer service - she has the best selection of everyone else but does not always carry inventory so she has to order and my experience was that she didn't tell me she needed to order just expected me to wait. Just letting you know ... I don't know if other mamas had that experience or not ...

I like 1bis3, zwerge, babygerecht, die windelmaus, and daniklas (and have had very positive buying experiences with each of them).

Are you here on a base or personal? (My DH is german.)
Old 11-01-2009, 10:21 AM   #7
mlb1545
Registered Users

Thanks for all of the info! AundAPenner that is so funny you are headed to Allgaüland. That is exactly where I am living. I live in weiler-simmerberg, just a small town here. We are here on our own. My husband is attending a sprach-schule in Lindau Bodensee Insel. Where is exactly is Münster? Thanks for the info on the website. I still will probably try to make a order there sometime with much prayer in not having to wait on it just because she carries lanacare of which i really want to get some of. None of the other websites have it so far that I have seen. Do you know of any else that carries lanacare? I am just now trying to do a little selling to clear out space and make a little money to add these new items. So hopefully that will go smoothly. Also what is a mutter-kind kur? I tried to look it up but wasnt so sure I understood it. Thanks again!
Old 11-01-2009, 10:31 AM   #8
AundAPenner
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm sending you a private message right now with my contact info if you'd like!
Old 11-03-2009, 06:22 PM   #9
21märz2007
Registered Users

AundA! You are here this weekend? We should all meet up!!!
Hi there! My name is Tiffany and I am in LINDENBERG!! How long have you been here? Are you married to a German? If you aren't busy give me a call sometime! (no hesitations! I am a friendly Midwestern girl) You have no idea how exciting this is to me! I am in the phonebook under Hecht.
21märz2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:22 PM   #10
21märz2007
Registered Users

AundA! You are here this weekend? We should all meet up!!!
Hi there! My name is Tiffany and I am in LINDENBERG!! How long have you been here? Are you married to a German? If you aren't busy give me a call sometime! (no hesitations! I am a friendly Midwestern girl) You have no idea how exciting this is to me! I am in the phonebook under Hecht.

Last edited by 21märz2007; 11-04-2009 at 02:01 AM. Reason: duplicate
21märz2007 is offline   Reply With Quote