Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-31-2009, 04:21 AM   #1
Carolina Kel
Registered Users

My Mood:
Funny EP'ing thought...

Lack of sleep causes you to think weird things...

Being a Wisconsinite by birth means that I'm a total dairy nut - I love my milk, chocolate milk, ice cream, cheese, yogurt, etc...

I have to say as an EP'ing mom who's been doing the pumping thing for 8 months, I have a new found respect for cows and had an almost-teary gratitude moment when I reached for the half-and-half this morning...

Okay... back to your regularly scheduled serious thread already in progress.

Advertisement

Be your friend's true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter with laughter.
Carolina Kel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 07:28 AM   #2
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Funny EP'ing thought...

How funny!! I saw a piece on the news that showed a dairy farm. All the cows were lined up and "pumping." I told my DS, "that's what you're mommy feels like...a milk cow!"

I feel ya mama!!
Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:39 PM   #3
MomToMyMonkeys
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I was laughing yesterday because one of my students was asking why Emery doesn't eat real food. I told him she's not ready yet, and she only drinks "mommy milk". He got this serious/confused look on his face and said, "But Mrs. Amy, milk comes from cows." I just smiled and told him, "Yes, cow's milk comes from cows, but mommy milk comes from mommies." He got all excited and shouted out "Wow! You can make milk just like a cow?!" It was really cute...
MomToMyMonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:36 AM   #4
looking8186
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomToMyMonkeys View Post
I was laughing yesterday because one of my students was asking why Emery doesn't eat real food. I told him she's not ready yet, and she only drinks "mommy milk". He got this serious/confused look on his face and said, "But Mrs. Amy, milk comes from cows." I just smiled and told him, "Yes, cow's milk comes from cows, but mommy milk comes from mommies." He got all excited and shouted out "Wow! You can make milk just like a cow?!" It was really cute...
That is too adorable!! I know what you mean OP... I really do have a new found respect for cows
Old 11-06-2009, 11:32 AM   #5
joy7s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

that is too cute!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomToMyMonkeys View Post
Spring Joy Jesus following,cding, extended bfing,tandem nursing (again!) , homeschooling, mama milk donating, semi crunchy and green mama. Unemployed ped RN married to my one and only n asl Terp since 2/16/00
my three princesses: a (6/26/04) s (9/15/06) and Z (8/5/08)
and little man Z (11/12/10)
joy7s is offline   Reply With Quote