Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-05-2009, 06:32 AM   #1
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
PLEASE READ! In regards to paypal fees,payments and delivery confirmation!

This is a quick reminder that is it AGAINST paypal regulations to mark payments as "payment owed" when you are buying goods. This makes it against the rules here as well.

Payments MUST be marked as "goods" not services or anything else

You have no protection when paying by the other methods offered.

PLEASE report all threads that you see where seller is asking payment be marked as ANYTHING other than "goods". Report a thread/post by hitting the red exclamation mark in the top right hand corner of post.

Also, ALL packages MUST be sent with Delivery Confirmation. Delivery confirmation is to protect the SELLER and should be included in your price.

Last thing I need to touch on is the request that your buyer handles paypal fees. This is actually confusing for many buyers. Please,factor the fees in your asking price. You can always offer a discount if they buy more than one item. It is not the buyers responsibility to cover sellers fees.

Advertisement

Last edited by Calideedle; 08-08-2010 at 12:24 PM.
~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:00 PM   #2
MamaP3
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: PLEASE READ! In regards to paypal fees,payments and delivery confirmation!

Will you please explain how to purchase items. I tried to look on the faq and didn't have much success. i have quote or replied to a couple of posts and nothing in return. Maybe i am not doing it right. Please help!
MamaP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 10:10 AM   #3
techanne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If I have made an agreement with a seller, via PM, and sent them money through Paypal two days ago, and have yet to hear anything, and paypal isn't showing as shipping, at what point do I make a complaint? This seller has good reviews, but not hearing ANYTHING for two days, and I've asked them to confirm they got the payment...
techanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:40 AM   #4
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by techanne View Post
If I have made an agreement with a seller, via PM, and sent them money through Paypal two days ago, and have yet to hear anything, and paypal isn't showing as shipping, at what point do I make a complaint? This seller has good reviews, but not hearing ANYTHING for two days, and I've asked them to confirm they got the payment...
I believe they have 5 business days to ship
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:45 PM   #5
techanne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks!
techanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #6
kastolzm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~ View Post

Last thing I need to touch on is the request that your buyer handles paypal fees. This is actually confusing for many buyers. Please,factor the fees in your asking price. You can always offer a discount if they buy more than one item. It is not the buyers responsibility to cover sellers fees.
How should the post be written to say buyer pays fees? I just had this happen where I sold diapers for $30ppd, the buyer sent the money, but listed me as paying fees, so I received $28.83? Should I say "price is $30ppd + pp fees?"

Also, how should it be handled if the PO damaged the packaged and one of the diapers is off in Post Office Land...and the buyer only received two? Thanks!!

ISO of Best Bottom Trainer system OR Blueberry Trainers for a boy [small]. I'd like nearly brand new or EEUC.
kastolzm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:48 AM   #7
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastolzm View Post
How should the post be written to say buyer pays fees? I just had this happen where I sold diapers for $30ppd, the buyer sent the money, but listed me as paying fees, so I received $28.83? Should I say "price is $30ppd + pp fees?"

Also, how should it be handled if the PO damaged the packaged and one of the diapers is off in Post Office Land...and the buyer only received two? Thanks!!
I wouldn't do that. I would say that it's $33ppd. Add the fees into your price. It's easier that way. If the PO lost the diaper I believe you still have to refund for the lost diaper. But I'm not sure.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:55 PM   #8
retromommy2
Removed from FSOT 3/24/2012 for lack of response on FSOT issue

When paying through paypal, does the seller send an invoice, or do you send the seller money? How does that work during a transaction?
retromommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:00 PM   #9
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by retromommy2 View Post
When paying through paypal, does the seller send an invoice, or do you send the seller money? How does that work during a transaction?
The seller usually gives the buyer their PP addy and the buyer sends PP that way.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:45 PM   #10
dhscookie
Registered Users

Good to know!
dhscookie is offline   Reply With Quote