Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-25-2006, 10:40 AM   #1
hockeymom6201
Registered Users
seller

Pa & NJ mama's Diaper get together at my home or hall depending on interest!!

Hey mama's I am going to have Inge from Diaperware.com come to my home to do a partyliteish show where she will bring her diapers and educate us mamas on new diapers coming out ... maybe a Q&A .. This is very early in the planning stages but in talking to mamas on the board it seems like everyone would love to have a get- together to show off our own fluff our kiddies and find out about new cd'ing products or trends !! I want to feel out how many mamas are in this area and would be interested in doing something like this This would be great for new mamas to cding or interested friends to come learn that cding is not cliche It's super smart , better for our enviro and Most of all better for our Kiddies!!!
We would host this get-together around the Hatboro/Willow Grove area of eastern PA ... I am about 5 min off of the Willow Grove exit of the PA Turnpike (Easy to find!!) lol LMK Who's interested and what you would like to have happen at a gettogether like this .. maybe grab bags, of course free shipping ( no shipping involved) maybe discounts ,Who knows it's all up to you mama's We also could do a in-person swap !! No waiting for the mail and you can see what you would be trading for in person !!
This would eliminated concerns about paying me for a co-op or any of that stuff ... Of course if I rent a hall there may be like a $3 charge per mama to pay for the hall and food goodies , nothing crazy though!!
It would be nice to meet each other in person !!
So ya think about pm me or respond here !!
Thanks Mama's

Advertisement

Last edited by hockeymom6201; 05-25-2006 at 10:42 AM.
hockeymom6201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:42 AM   #2
Mindi
Its a Mindi thing... you wouldn't understand
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pa & NJ mama's Diaper get together at moy home or hall depending on interest!!

I'm thinking this would be a fun idea!
Old 05-25-2006, 10:56 AM   #3
milniks7
Registered Users
seller

Re: Pa & NJ mama's Diaper get together at my home or hall depending on interest!!

I would be interested! I am right in that area..sounds like fun~!

Nikki
mom to 7 great kids
milniks7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:14 AM   #4
rowynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pa & NJ mama's Diaper get together at my home or hall depending on interest!!

Me too!!
rowynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:23 AM   #5
kugrinic
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

How about coming to Cleveland, like a traveling Diaper show LOL.

Really does sound fun, LMK how it goes!
Old 05-25-2006, 11:28 AM   #6
4boys4me
Registered Users

Oh have fun! I am in Pa. but on the total opposite side,lol..
Old 05-25-2006, 11:30 AM   #7
momovthree
Registered Users
seller

Sounds like fun!! I'm the Lehigh Valley exit off the turnpike, about how far is that from you?

I have a fellow CDing mama coming for a playdate here tomorrow from another board. I'll ask her if she's interested as well!
momovthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:31 AM   #8
hockeymom6201
Registered Users
seller

maybe 1.5 hrs at most mapquest me 19040 ;-)
Old 05-25-2006, 11:34 AM   #9
Jcrsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

wow, I'm in Warminster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeymom6201
Hey mama's I am going to have Inge from Diaperware.com come to my home to do a partyliteish show where she will bring her diapers and educate us mamas on new diapers coming out ... maybe a Q&A .. This is very early in the planning stages but in talking to mamas on the board it seems like everyone would love to have a get- together to show off our own fluff our kiddies and find out about new cd'ing products or trends !! I want to feel out how many mamas are in this area and would be interested in doing something like this This would be great for new mamas to cding or interested friends to come learn that cding is not cliche It's super smart , better for our enviro and Most of all better for our Kiddies!!!
We would host this get-together around the Hatboro/Willow Grove area of eastern PA ... I am about 5 min off of the Willow Grove exit of the PA Turnpike (Easy to find!!) lol LMK Who's interested and what you would like to have happen at a gettogether like this .. maybe grab bags, of course free shipping ( no shipping involved) maybe discounts ,Who knows it's all up to you mama's We also could do a in-person swap !! No waiting for the mail and you can see what you would be trading for in person !!
This would eliminated concerns about paying me for a co-op or any of that stuff ... Of course if I rent a hall there may be like a $3 charge per mama to pay for the hall and food goodies , nothing crazy though!!
It would be nice to meet each other in person !!
So ya think about pm me or respond here !!
Thanks Mama's
Jcrsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:36 AM   #10
momovthree
Registered Users
seller

That's an easy ride for me. Count me in! How soon are you thinking of doing this? It would be fun if we all brought our favorite dipes to show other mamas. And maybe dipes we wanted to sell or trade. Like you said, no shipping
momovthree is offline   Reply With Quote