Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-14-2009, 08:54 AM   #1
MommyMilktm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
MommyMilk® "got milk" Nursing/Maternity Tanks, Crayon Rolls, Tutus and more!!

Open For Business

It's not the lift and separate tank but it is The Lite Nursing Tank™!
Introducing the MommyMilk® Lite Nursing Tank Top™ long, it's only called "lite" because it doesn't have the full molded bra. It's actually a nice heavyweight fabric with a built-in shelf bra.

It's is a longer style tank top, providing full postpartum tummy coverage, and fantastic for those of us with long torsos or big baby bumps! It's on average four inches longer than regular length shirts. It's not your typical "fitted" nursing tank; it's a cling fabric but has a very generous fit and extra long length. It's designed with a beautiful and flattering shape. It "bells" out a bit to fit like a normal shirt rather than a tight fitted shirt but has a luxurious Cotton/Lycra cling fabric.

Machine washable, 95% Cotton 5% Lycra

The MommyMilk® long nursing tank is available in black or black with 'got milk' screen printed in silver/pearlized while looks more silver-ish and has an antiqued look too it; no two are alike!

Plain black $19ppd
"got milk" $25ppd

Screen printed "seconds" $16ppd
These are screen printing that are off my the slightest bit maybe up a bit too high on the shirt or have a slight shadowing. They still look good and are totally wearable I only have a few, pics upon request right now...but will be adding them soon.

Each screen printed shirt is made to order so please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.

Tu-Tu's

Tutu's, custom sizes and colors available please PM for more info...make it to fit your little princess' needs.
$20ppdd add a bow for 1.00

Available SOLD
Available

Crayon Rolls

These crayon rolls make great gifts! Perfect for the little artist on the go and kids of all ages! Just roll it up, tie the ribbon, and drop it in your purse or bag! Great for outings, restaurants, doctors offices and any other place your little one might have to wait "patiently" or simply to get organized.
Each one holds 15 regular crayons.
$10ppd each (unless otherwise priced)

-pink owls
-pink owls 2 fading green to yellow thread and bright pink ribbon

-smiles and sunshine blue

smiles and sunshine pink

Little flowers -second not completely straight at the bottom but still totally functionable and adorable! $6ppd

-blue flames second not one shown but same combination looks almost exactly the same but has a little extra space after the last pocket still totally function-able and adorable! $6ppd

Dragon

Road work

Flowers

Dancing Frogs

More Crayon rolls here

Felt Crayon Wallets

Eco-spun Felt embellished crayon wallets.
These cute little felt crayon wallets fit four crayons and fold over with an aplix closure so your little ones crayons stay put! Embellished with adorable little designs. Eco-spun felt is durable and completely safe for your precious little one.

$6ppd

Eco-spun Felt crayon wallet & pad carriers

These wallets hold five crayons and a little pad for drawing convenience. Made out of the same Eco-spun felt as the crayon wallets. These nifty little holders fold over and tie shut with a ribbon. More colors to come. Does not include the pad or crayons $8ppd

Coffee Cozies

Say good-bye to wasted cardboard and burning hands. These practical and stylish on-the-go coffee cup sleeves, fit most coffee shop cups. Available in a variety of stylish colors and patterns, durable enough for everyday use.
These cute cozies are also great for gift-giving!
Spend a little green = to save lot of green! $6ppd

Fabrics HERE

Everything comes from a smoke free pet free environment

I love trades
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=847032
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gotmilkDSsm.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	37201  

Advertisement

♥ Breast Milk Pendants ♥My ISO MommyMilk® Creations ~Nursing/maternity tanks/night shirts, Tutu's, crayon rolls, coffee cozies and more!~ Donate broken crayons to Crayons for Cancer, please PM me for info.

Last edited by MommyMilktm; 03-29-2010 at 07:44 AM. Reason: updating
MommyMilktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:54 AM   #2
MommyMilktm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: MommyMilk® "got milk" nursing/maternity tanks, crayon rolls, coffee cozies!

Good Morning
♥ Breast Milk Pendants ♥My ISO MommyMilk® Creations ~Nursing/maternity tanks/night shirts, Tutu's, crayon rolls, coffee cozies and more!~ Donate broken crayons to Crayons for Cancer, please PM me for info.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:19 PM   #3
MommyMilktm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 11-22-2009, 07:26 AM   #4
MommyMilktm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 12-04-2009, 08:40 AM   #5
MommyMilktm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 12-04-2009, 06:18 PM   #6
MommyMilktm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 12-16-2009, 07:19 AM   #7
MommyMilktm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 02-01-2010, 07:12 PM   #8
MommyMilktm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 02-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #9
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: MommyMilk® "got milk" Nursing/Maternity Tanks, Crayon Rolls, Tutus and more!!

ohh, I want one of those nursing shirts! I'll be back when I get some paypal!
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:32 PM   #10
MommyMilktm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: MommyMilk® "got milk" Nursing/Maternity Tanks, Crayon Rolls, Tutus and more!!