Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-20-2007, 01:33 PM   #11
momtophr
Banned
seller

Re: Does anyone have a ZZ to show me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenwaitingalongtime View Post

I'm in the process of getting one w/ conversation hearts on it for DD for V-Day (thx to Mel sharing her GC I'm so excited! It's been 5 long mos. since a new ZZD. I've got the shakes and everything!
what did you get with the one you got from me???

Advertisement

momtophr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 02:04 PM   #12
veganmamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My gosh are these great! Thanks for liking my Polar Bear idea. Geeze Amy is one talanted Mama. She needs to add all these to her show off gallery! They are amazing! That dog is so perfect!

What do you mean by white snowflake PP? I have invisions of a inner with white snowflakes on it, but am not sure if that is even a possibility.

Are yours pockets or AIO?

Quote:
I can't believe DD just deleted this msg...

I think the polar bear theme is adorable! SInce AmySue does her appliques 'stained glass style' they're outlined in blk so the white creatures will stand out really well. I think lt. blue or saturn would give it a nice Arctic look--like the saturn w/ white snowflake in PP.

ZZDs are my fave diapers! I stalk them like it's my p/t job. (Never win them, of course, but sure do try hard...)

Here're the ones we have:

Our first (a firecracker for July 4th)

A custom 3-pk:
Ballet Shoes (prob. of no use to you )

Our Maltese, Tiffany (made from the 2nd pic--is that dead-on, or what?!):

Finally, Wedding Fish (the name of one of the fish we kept from our wedding centerpieces):

I'm in the process of getting one w/ conversation hearts on it for DD for V-Day (thx to Mel sharing her GC I'm so excited! It's been 5 long mos. since a new ZZD. I've got the shakes and everything!
Old 01-20-2007, 02:23 PM   #13
Mel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

When she said white snowflake in pp she meant my snowflake diaper pp= previous post. For the polar bear I don't know which color I'd get. I obviously have a thing for light blue though...somehow I think all the appliques look good on light blue. If I didn't know which color to put it on it went to lt blue. Saturn would be nice too though.

and I LOVE that maltese one! That is awesome! The others are cute as well but dang she did a good job on that dog!

I need to get one more of these diapers....wonder when she's going to stock again...
Old 01-20-2007, 02:30 PM   #14
veganmamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, yah! I get it

The snowflake one looks great. Is it a navy PUL or a satrn PUL because the firetruck looks saturn and the snowflake looks darker, which I love, but don't think she has right now. I am soooo confused!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel View Post
When she said white snowflake in pp she meant my snowflake diaper pp= previous post. For the polar bear I don't know which color I'd get. I obviously have a thing for light blue though...somehow I think all the appliques look good on light blue. If I didn't know which color to put it on it went to lt blue. Saturn would be nice too though.

and I LOVE that maltese one! That is awesome! The others are cute as well but dang she did a good job on that dog!

I need to get one more of these diapers....wonder when she's going to stock again...
Old 01-20-2007, 02:36 PM   #15
Mel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by veganmamma View Post
Oh, yah! I get it

The snowflake one looks great. Is it a navy PUL or a satrn PUL because the firetruck looks saturn and the snowflake looks darker, which I love, but don't think she has right now. I am soooo confused!
They're the same. It was the lighting. The whale one is actually the light blue too...but it doesn't look the same as the mushroom. They are though. Just better light in my living room.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:40 PM   #16
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtophr View Post
what did you get with the one you got from me???
Nothing yet! I promised DH I wouldn't buy anymore med dipes--and even then, only the ZZDs if they come along. I'm either going to wait till the next holiday comes along to get a seasonal one...or actually have some will power and get a lg. I'm torn. THese ZZDs are so rare that I need to save it for something really special. Wait a minute. *lightbulb goes on* DD's b-day is in March and we're doing a fairy-themed party SHe'll be dressed as a fairy. So...fairy or gnome dipe???
Old 01-20-2007, 02:42 PM   #17
Mel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Nothing yet! I promised DH I wouldn't buy anymore med dipes--and even then, only the ZZDs if they come along. I'm either going to wait till the next holiday comes along to get a seasonal one...or actually have some will power and get a lg. I'm torn. THese ZZDs are so rare that I need to save it for something really special. Wait a minute. *lightbulb goes on* DD's b-day is in March and we're doing a fairy-themed party SHe'll be dressed as a fairy. So...fairy or gnome dipe???
Fairy for sure! And bday is totally the time to get a ZZ!
Old 01-20-2007, 02:43 PM   #18
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel View Post
When she said white snowflake in pp she meant my snowflake diaper pp= previous post.

You don't want your GC back, do you? *sniff*

Seems she stocks 2 customs w/ ea. LPL stocking, but I can't get one to save my life. When I'm BFing DD, I dream up appliques to get on ZZDs if I can get some customs. I think I need help!
Old 01-20-2007, 02:54 PM   #19
lovebeingamommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry to be dipping but what's a ZZ??? Those are gorgeous!
lovebeingamommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 03:06 PM   #20
Mel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebeingamommie View Post
Sorry to be dipping but what's a ZZ??? Those are gorgeous!
Zany Zebra http://www.zany-zebra.com/