Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-02-2009, 08:39 AM   #1
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Chart question...child mentioned...

As a lot of you know on here this is my first cycle charting since 2007. Well, I started temping in the midde of my cycle, and now I'm even more confused than I would have been to begin with! So here I am, CD 24. My temps aren't super low, but they aren't super high either. I have discarded my first temp as I was extremely restless that night, and only slept about an hour before temping after being up and down all night anxious about temping the first time! LOL! Sad, I know. The temp that has an open circle, I was a little restless that night, but got a decent amount of sleep. So now, I'm having quite a bit of cramping, my breasts are a little bit tender, and I've had two rounds of EWCM. Once my second round was gone, I had abundant creamy CM and my cervix was very high, medium/soft and very tightly closed. I took two HPTs (just in case) and both were negative. Today I'm having more creamy/sticky CM and still somewhat sore breasts.

When I conceived my daughter, it was within a few days of AF leaving. Quick, I know. But I don't know if my body stayed the same after having her. According to my ultrasounds I conceived her around Sept 25th of 2007 and with her I didn't find out until November 6th.

I really hope someone can help me make sense of my chart. I'd really appreciate any input from you ladies, and thanks so much in advance!

Oh, and this is what the "detailed interpretation" of FF said today. (I have the 5day free trial)

Temperature: Your last peak fertile day was on Cycle Day 22 but you have to wait for at least 3 days of high temperatures to confirm ovulation.

Cervical Fluid: Your cervical fluid pattern indicates that you may have ovulated between Cycle Day 20 and Cycle Day 22. A temperature rise should occur to confirm it. Note that it is possible to have several patches of fertile cervical fluid (egg white or very watery) in the same cycle.

Advertisement

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:22 AM   #2
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chart question...child mentioned...

I'd guess you O'd cd 21 or 22. It's really too early to tell though mama, you'll just have to wait and see sadly. Is this your firsts cycle post baby?
Old 12-02-2009, 12:27 PM   #3
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chart question...child mentioned...

Thanks Heather. That's kind of what I figured. And this is my first cycle off BC.

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote