Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-27-2009, 07:07 PM   #21
ACSNMama
Registered Users,br>Formerly: Mrs***08
seller

Re: Who went to Jo-Anns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchatziB View Post
I went around 845 and on the advice of you ladies grabbed my cutting number as soon as I got there. GREAT ADVICE! We shopped for a half hour and stood for another 20 minutes.
Got miles of felt to make a playhouse for DD via homemade by jill normally I like wool felt but for 1.99 plus coupon when you are buying 10 yards I don't mind!
OMG I have to make that! That is so, so awesome! Looks like it would take a while though!!

Advertisement

ACSNMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:40 PM   #22
punkinbaby
Registered Users
Formerly: vegaslibra
seller

My Mood:

OMG I'm so jealous I went but I couldn't stay because I had DD with me and there were 140 before me for the cutting counter and the check out line wrapped around the store it was insane. It was 10x busier than target and walmart put together.
punkinbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:07 PM   #23
mandanikki36
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Got there at 5:45 right after I went to walmart and I was also first in line at toys r us so a very long night...lol.I got
66 yards of fabric half flannel and fleece
thread
Scissors
2 new storage things
new sewing light
I had dh with me and he grabbed 2 carts and grabbed whatever I told him to and I was first at the cutting table.In and out in 45 mins!!!I also got all that for 157
Old 11-27-2009, 08:08 PM   #24
momof4kidz
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I went tonight and got a christmas rubber ducky flannel, A fleece rubber ducky print, flowers, traind, ilove mommy and daddy, skulls, floral fleece, peace signs, and I think more flowers. My hubby thinks I'm insane. But I'm going to try some skirties and eye spy bags, etc.

And to the previous poster who asked, the sale is on all weekend long!

Last edited by momof4kidz; 11-27-2009 at 08:12 PM.
momof4kidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:28 PM   #25
SchatziB
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACSNMama View Post
OMG I have to make that! That is so, so awesome! Looks like it would take a while though!!
You can always break out the glue gun once you reach your sewing max!

Well here we go again!
SchatziB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:37 PM   #26
whataboutpuppy
Registered Users

I went during my lunch and the cutting line was way to long for my lunch break so I bought a Fiskars cutting mat at 50% off... 18 x 24 for $11. yay! :-) made my day. I haven't bought a good one cuz they just have always seemed expensive. I'm so happy!
Old 11-27-2009, 11:55 PM   #27
meredithparker
Registered Users

I went... but not in the morning. I was so not all about the craziness. I was there at about 530/6pm and it was still pretty packed. The line at the cutting counter was crazy, but I'm glad the store does the ticket line. I was number 79 and only had to wait about 20 minutes before they made it up to me. Not bad.

Got the rest of the fabric I need for the twin size quilt for my friend's little girl. Beautiful yellow print and a green butterfly print. Picked up some nice snuggle flannel with penguins! I'll have to go back and get the batting I need though. And maybe some storage boxes.
meredithparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:59 PM   #28
katedanzer
Good things come in small packages
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I couldn't resist going into the store and not looking at flannel. So I got another 55 yards on top of my online order

I also got a
-few more organizers for my snaps
-new rotary mat since my one from last BF has been loved so much it has several holes
-5-pack of rotary blades
-needles which weren't on sale and I dinked around too long in the store that I didn't get 20% off either

I forgot my thread, so I already have plans to go back with my Mom tomorrow.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:23 AM   #29
MNmomma
Registered Users
seller

Stopped in around 2pm and just got some size 8 DPNs with my 50% coupon - store was no busier than usual too

MNmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:24 AM   #30
ammcmaho
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i went around 9 am and there was barely a line at check out... of course the cricut was gone. the yudu was there, but DH didn't seem enthused when i called him so i didn't get it. but i still did 120 in damage WITHOUT any fabric (the line was too long and I have plenty already), but I picked up 2 bamboo pillow forms and bamboo quilt backing since that was what i was heading for - (making DD a brown bear, brown bear quilt). also picked up halloween decorations at 90 percent off and then 20 percent off, some christmas deco. have to head back today to return a advent calendar i thought was 24.99 regular, but it was 49.99 and i can't justify that.... but if the yudu is there, i'm picking it up, because that would clearly be a sign. oh and i'll pick up a tiny bit of fabric. gotta head out soon to use that 20 percent off stamp
Paying for two in child care? An au pair may be cheaper! Great for families who need flexibility!
ammcmaho is offline   Reply With Quote