Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-30-2009, 09:01 PM   #1
kitscha
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
REDUCED AGAIN! 18-24 JJBB Elliot set - ADDED med RW Elliot set!

Please read fine print at the end of this post for all important details...

Rainbow Waters Elliot Elephant set, EUC, $45ppd now $38ppd
Super cute - only worn a handful of times by DS. Shirt shows a little wash wear, and the longies have some slight dye unevenness with a few brown dye marks - barely noticeable (this was noted in the original RW listing). Longies are 97/3 wool/lycra. Shirt is 10" wide, 12" long. Longies have 15-19" waist, 20" rise, 9" inseam.

JuJu Bean Boutique Elliot Elephant set, NEW, $100ppd now $75ppd
More than 35% off the purchase price - and this is still brand new! This is a stunning set which I had been saving - but my little guy grew faster than expected in the inseam. It's new, never even tried on, would be great for this fall. The hat is toddler size, the shirt is 18-24 months, the prefold is 13" x 16" organic bamboo velour and organic bamboo fleece with a hidden bamboo fleece layer. The pants are a beautiful soft wool interlock with a hammock layer in the wet zone, and scalloped stitch detail on the hem: rise 18", waist 15-21", inseam 10.25".

The fine print - please read!
* Funded or CC PP only - no E-checks
* Items come from a smoke-free, pet-free home.
* ISO Paypal only
* I'm Down Under, mamas, so that means a big time difference! Please try to be patient with me - I'm online at different times than you.
* All items will ship Air International from New Zealand, which usually takes 7-14 days to reach North America. That's usually: I can't make things get there any faster. If something gets delayed at Customs - unlikely but possible - you may have to wait 4-5 weeks. If you want to pay for a faster shipping method, please let me know.

---------------------------------------------

SOLD

Rumpknits shorties set, new/EUC $38 ppd SOLD
A beautiful set that I adored! Shirt is new, never worn, creamy yellow/olive with an appliqued pear, 20" wide and 12" long. Shorts are hand-knit merino in shades of olive and green, rise 17", waist 12-22". Amazingly, incredibly soft. These are still in good condition - no snags or holes, just some loss of overall stitch definition and the light felting that comes with wear - they still have stretch. I've included a close-up of the shorts that accurately shows the wool. The diaper is a Fattycakes small with a cotton fleece inner and soaker, rise 15", waist 12-17", thigh 6-11". We used it twice, so it shows slight wash wear but is free of stains or issues. The little shoes are crocheted with cross strap closures. So cute!

Dunk n Fluff/Sapo Verde Munki Munki Cowboys set, NEW, $60ppd now $55 ppd SOLD
New, never worn - gorgeous set featuring the hard to find Munki Munki cowboys fabric. Wool interlock pants have awesome Sapo Verde cowboy embellishment. Elastic 18" waist, 18" rise and 9.5" inseam. Shirt is 10.5" wide and 11.5" long.

Babyology longies, large $15ppd now $14ppd SOLD
In EUC, worn rarely in large rotation.

Ahmay 'retro toy' aka etch shorts set, brand new $75ppd now $68ppd SOLD
It was a happy happy day when I scored this little beauty - it has never been worn by either the child of the previous (first) owner or us. Kills me to let it go, but it's probably not going to fit DS in the right season. VVHTF retro toy fabric on the shirt, shorts are 100% cashmere knit with a wool soaker inner. This was priced higher than usual when stocked because of the HTF nature of the shirt fabric and the cashmere in the shorts. Size 18-24 months.
Shirt chest 12.25" wide
Shirt length 14.25"
Shorts rise 19.5"
Waist 17-20"

Harper owls set med/lge $30ppd now $22ppd SOLD
Cute set from the often-missed Harper! American Apparel 12-18months tee with embellishment in VGUC, no stains but has wash wear. Longies have stitched owl embellishments, are in EUC, never worn by us. Size med/lge.
Longies waist 17-21"
Rise 20"
Inseam 10"

Ahmay sushi set $70ppd now $58ppd SOLD
I've agonised over selling this but my little guy just won't fit it next year. Shirt in the VHTF Munki Munki sushi knit, black longies with inner soaker and sushi embroidery. Shirt reads 12 mos, so this may be a 6-12 month set - check the measurements for your LO! Longies are EUC (worn twice by us, over pocket diapers), shirt is VGUC (wash wear but no stains, it came to me this way - also only worn twice by us).
Shirt chest 11"
Shirt length 11"
Longies waist 15-20"
Longies rise 17"
Longies inseam 9.5" rolled, 11" unrolled

A Squared Designs interlock longies 12 months + tee cut $45ppd now $30ppd SOLD
New, never worn - we love them, but they just won't fit my son in the right season for us! Cute owl embroidery, I'm including a Kumquat Dotty Owls tee cut for embellishment. These are thick 97/3 interlock longies - the interlock has been processed (by the maker, not from wear or washing) to what I would consider a heavier weight, so there isn't as much stretch as with lighter weight interlock. I'd think they'd be bulletproof! Size 12 months.
Waist 15-20"
Rise 19"
Inseam 9.5"
Hips to 29"

Crankypants classic monster booty, 12-18 month, G/VGUC $45ppd SOLD
Good to very good used condition - no holes, stains or felting, but a little pilly and not brand new-looking - these wore worn by a busy baby (and only worn over pocket diapers). I think the close-up gives a reasonable idea of how the wool looks - I shaved with a sweater stone but there is still some pilling - you may have more luck with a good shaver. They're still super cute and compliment-worthy, and I think I'm probably being over-cautious about stating the condition. Note that the inseam measures 8.5" on these, not 9" - we always hand-washed carefully in wool wash, but there has been a little length shrinkage.

Ahmay grass giraffes set $48ppd now $42 ppd SOLD
Gorgeous grass giraffes tee and matching embroidered shorts made of merino wool interlock with a wool jersey soaker inner. Tee has a little wash wear - I think we wore it twice, the previous (and first) owner did the same. Shorts in excellent condition, never worn by us. Size 18-24 months.
Shirt chest 12"
Shirt length 14"
Shorts rise 19.5"
Waist 16-21"

Green Ella Bean/Kestlyn Collection small longies, prefolds + shirt set, new/EUC, $45ppd now $32ppd SOLD
Grab a great deal - this is an awesome set from some awesome WAHMs! The shirt is brand new, never worn, an embellished Carters 9 months by Green Ella Bean. The prefolds are brand new, never worn. One is organic bamboo fleece, 12 x 14" with a doubler, the other is bamboo velour, 12 x 16" with a doubler. Both are embellished with the same elephant/safari fabric as the shirt - also by Green Ella Bean. The longies are by the Kestlyn Collection, and they're interlock with an added hammock - we wore the longies a handful of times over pockets. We never got round to wearing the shirt or using the prefolds - I kept 'saving' them and then my baby was too big. Size small.
Longies waist 14-18"
Rise 14"
Inseam 6"
Attached Images

Advertisement

to DS#1 (3 years) DS#2 (1.5 years) and wife to DH (for 9 years)
~~~~~for sale: fabbo wool~~~~~

Last edited by kitscha; 08-06-2010 at 07:43 PM.
kitscha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:01 PM   #2
kitscha
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ahmay sushi - Harper owls - A Squared - Babyology - cute safari set!

Old 12-05-2009, 03:00 AM   #3
kitscha
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ahmay sushi - Harper owls - A Squared - Babyology - cute safari set!

bumpity bump
Old 12-13-2009, 01:28 AM   #4
kitscha
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: REDUCTIONS! Ahmay sushi - Harper owls - A Squared - Babyology - cute safari set!

bump for REDUCTIONS
Old 12-13-2009, 01:27 PM   #5
kitscha
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: REDUCTIONS! Ahmay sushi - Harper owls - A Squared - cute safari set!

Babyology sold - thanks mama!
Old 12-15-2009, 12:34 AM   #6
kitscha
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: REDUCTIONS! Ahmay sushi - Harper owls - A Squared - cute safari set!

Old 12-19-2009, 05:15 PM   #7
kitscha
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: REDUCTIONS! Ahmay munki munki sushi - Harper owls - A Squared - cute safari set!

go on, treat yourself... I mean treat your little one...
Old 12-21-2009, 12:51 AM   #8
kitscha
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: REDUCTIONS! Ahmay munki munki sushi - Harper owls - A Squared - cute safari set!

bumpity bump bump
Old 12-23-2009, 03:46 PM   #9
kitscha
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It's Xmas Eve here...
Old 01-12-2010, 04:04 PM   #10
kitscha
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: MORE REDUCTIONS! Ahmay munki munki sushi - Harper owls - A Squared - cute safari

bumpity bump!