Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-01-2009, 11:54 AM   #11
RoxyRocks
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I feel sort of crazy even posting in here

Thanks everyone I just remembered why I love the TTCing section so much here

I am definitely going to keep BFing Max is no where near stopping he loves the boobie probably too much because he doesn't even want to eat food at almost 13 months.

It's just hard for me to even think about TTCing because I am so scared of becoming what I was last time. I wish I could just let things happen naturally but I just dont know how to do that.

Advertisement

Old 12-01-2009, 12:17 PM   #12
Cyn_Cyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRocks View Post
It's just hard for me to even think about TTCing because I am so scared of becoming what I was last time. I wish I could just let things happen naturally but I just dont know how to do that.

I completely know what you mean by this. We are having the same dilemma over here.
KUP and GL.

Mama P's Goodies on facebook
Cyn_Cyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:06 PM   #13
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Thanks everyone I just remembered why I love the TTCing section so much here

I am definitely going to keep BFing Max is no where near stopping he loves the boobie probably too much because he doesn't even want to eat food at almost 13 months.

It's easy to get caught up in everything. It becomes an obsession! I often think about women way back when, when there was no internet, no pregnancy tests or *anything* to determine pregnancy. They just had to wait and see if AF showed up or not. That would drive me nuts!!

PS: My ds is almost 10 months and will barely touch any food. He won't take a cup and has never had a bottle. He wants boobie all.the.time.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:57 PM   #14
RoxyRocks
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Kim I am glad I am not the only one He will touch a cup BUT only to throw it and will only take the boobie
Old 12-04-2009, 08:40 AM   #15
ldwhitfield
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt~mommy View Post
well, that would be a great experiment! you never know, you might have a s super easy time with the next one. if i were you i'd pay super close attention to cervical fluid because i've heard (read) several people saying your first ovulation after a baby is veeery fertile. and in the meantime you can look further into adoption
That would be me - very fertile first ovulation after baby. Took five years and fertility to conceive DD#1. Got pregnant with DS when DD#1 was 9 months (had no period since birth). Got pregnant with DD#2 when DS was one (had no period since birth). Had great fluid this past March - KNOW I was fertile, but hubby was away. Since then have had cycles (first since before DD#1 was born), but crummy fluid and no pregnancy. So, for me, that first O after birth is the best.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:47 AM   #16
ldwhitfield
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Oh, I so know what you mean by this We are going through this and I catch myself becoming obsessed. Yesterday I finally made the mental decision not to really expect it/think about it. The worst part of my cycle is just before AF - I get SO obsessed and finally realized that the best thing for me to do is just not POAS at all. When I do, I get so disappointed each time. I hate seeing that negative. I just do much better when I don't test and AF just comes. I am a much more content person. When I am consumed with it all, I just find myself becoming a moody person...one that is NOT a good mother to my children. And that is not fair to anyone. It is so hard though. My husband does not want to do fertility again, and I totally understand that....but I am willing to give it another shot if it comes down to it. It's been since March that we've been "trying" so not too terribly long, but still, it's hard. Good luck mama....I know how hard it can be!
Old 12-05-2009, 01:14 AM   #17
bellybellybuttons
Registered Users
Formerly: boobybaby
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi there, just wanted to say I too have had irregular cycles and had to use injectables but the first mth on them worked. Clomid and trigger didn't work, we tried for a year and then the injectables, we were blessed and our ds is now 5mths old. After a full term loss in 07 it was my addiction I was obsessed I guess you could say.

What I wanted to say was that at my PP check up I started the mini-pill, somehow I think it kick started my cycles. I have had af for two cycles even while bf for the past two mths once while on the pill and the second off. I took them for only 1.5 mths but realized that my milk production had been affected then took myself off. BAM had a cycle then I bled lightly for the entire mth, but had another cycle right on time at 28 days which I did not expect to happen, that would mean I was ovulating.

Not sure but I really think the BF and the mini pill combo may have kick started my fertility, who knows we will find out soon.