Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-04-2009, 08:17 AM   #1
ldwhitfield
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Fertility Friend online question

Hi ladies!
I'm hoping someone can explain something to me. This is only my second month to use fertilityfriend.com, and I'm confused by the stats line. Is that green square to denote what day it is? And what are the numbers 5 and 4 on the two days after that? I'm so confused?? Here's my chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a7844
Thanks!

Advertisement

Old 12-04-2009, 09:31 AM   #2
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Re: Fertility Friend online question

Don't quote me but I always *thought* it was a countdown to when FF recommended taking a HPT. Oh my, is that a lovely implantation dip I see?
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:51 AM   #3
ldwhitfield
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoran Bloom View Post
Don't quote me but I always *thought* it was a countdown to when FF recommended taking a HPT. Oh my, is that a lovely implantation dip I see?
Ohhhh, I bet it is! It is four days until they recommend testing and there is that number four there. Thanks so much!

Do not get my hopes up! I tested yesterday (12 DPO) and it was negative. I'm assuming I'm not pg...I would think it would have shown up positive yesterday, don't you think - even though my usual LP is 14 days? I decided after the BFN yesterday to have a whole new outlook - no more testing (until I'm late) and just accept what comes my way. I am WAY too grumpy after testing and getting a BFN But, is there usually a dip with implantation? I knew about O dip, but not implantation. Our BD was not super ideal this month - day of O and day after....so none in the fertile days leading up to it. BUT, I had my most fertile fluid day of and a couple of days after We will see. I expect to get AF on Sunday.

Thanks for the help!
Old 12-04-2009, 11:40 AM   #4
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Sorry! I should totally know better I really do hope you are preggo though. That dip at 8dpo could be implantation and it may not be either. There are non-preggo charts that have similar dips but the idea of an implantation dip is that estrogen spikes temporarily during implantation, thus lowering the temp. Such a dip is only supposed to be one day and then the temp should shoot back up again and keep going. 8dpo would be the right time for it, too. IDs cannot tell you if you are preggo or not in and of themselves, they are more of a retrospective "yep, I'm pregnant" type of thing, kwim? Sorry, again - I don't want to get your hopes up but man, if it is an ID, it sure is a purty one I can't wait to see what your test shows in a couple days...I totally wouldn't put stock in the one you already took.
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:47 AM   #5
staceyroo77
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoran Bloom View Post
I was thinking the same thing, it's a great chart either way though!