Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-03-2009, 11:36 AM   #31
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Thursday December 3rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by asher06 View Post
i got my BFP a few days ago at 12dpo! it was my first month using a clearblue easy fertility monitor and according to that i was ovulating a full week later than i thought!
Congrats!!!

Advertisement

Old 12-03-2009, 11:42 AM   #32
windy_fairy
Registered Users

My Mood:

to all who had AF show up
to all who are anxiously riding out the 2ww
and good luck to those who are testing soon
ahser06: CONGRATS!!!
I got all my Christmas shopping done at Amazon this morning...books for all my daycare kiddos...they probably won't like that they're not toys, but too bad I'm still regretting not buying myself a book, hopefully I will get a new one for Christmas!!
It's a rainy day here and I'm crampy and have a headache, can't wait to go to bed I've decided that I'm going to start doing the temperature thing after AF leaves, I'm interested to know for sure when I'm O'ing.

Last edited by windy_fairy; 12-03-2009 at 11:45 AM.
windy_fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:53 AM   #33
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

jena-gl with your busy day!

amanda-hope the next few days go quickly, when are you testing?

Lori-can't wait to hear how it goes...and hoping you get that bfp this month...i warn you the RE may tell you to wait a few cycles after the mc though.

cyndi-glad the stiches finally came out.

brandie-mine will be stark white one day and bfp the next time usually. This time though i had a fade in. Can be normal.

krista-yay for af almost gone! Hope your hip feels better!

pam-wahoo! GL. My ob said to wait 3 months...my RE said he usually recommends 3 but he looked at my uterus and my lining and said i was good to go after one. I was glad i didn't get pregnant the 2nd cycle though and made it the 3 months bc when i got pregnant 2 cycles after my 1st mc i had another, and my ob suspects that is why...

bcc624-wahoo for cycle buddy! When are you testing???

Anjuli-a month of no charting may be nice! Hope it does the trick for you!

asher-congrats!

AFM-off to babysit!

AFM-i was just getting bummed i had no cycle buddies...glad bcc624 could join me!
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:16 PM   #34
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by asher06 View Post
i got my BFP a few days ago at 12dpo! it was my first month using a clearblue easy fertility monitor and according to that i was ovulating a full week later than i thought!
Congrats!
Emi Marie, 8.15.14

2208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:24 PM   #35
armywife08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Asher06, that's a beautiful BFP!!! congratulations!!

Our rainbow baby, James, was born 21April2011 Our survivor twin, Anya was born Dec 2012
armywife08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:26 PM   #36
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post

bcc624-wahoo for cycle buddy! When are you testing???

AFM-i was just getting bummed i had no cycle buddies...glad bcc624 could join me!

Yay! I have a cycle buddy! LOL! I have no idea when I will test. I don't want to test too early and risk getting BFNs. FF is suggesting I test the 19th, which is 19DPO.

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:33 PM   #37
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

hi ladies!!

good luck at the RE appt. lori...hopefully they can figure out a quick and easy path to a nice, healthy pregnancy for you...do you guys think you want twins/multiples?

rachael, i checked out your blog...i'll try to keep on reading it. i have a blogspot i should resurrect. i do like the format.

cyndi...zumba queen! keep it up!

asher, congrats! lovely bfp!

seems like the rest of y'all are also in high spirits...even the lady who got af...mmmm wine!

that brings me to me, i guess...last night i was crampy after the gym and then had a dream i started AF in full glory...i wonder if she'll come soon. we started nightweaning ocean last night...good lord that boy threw a FIT in the middle of the night...woke us all up...kept us all up for an hour...but he finally settled, and i think he understood the 'no nursing til the sun comes up' rule i was putting in place, cuz as soon as light struck, he was on the boob...lol.

i figure we'll get him nightweaned and then i'll start cutting down during the day...and then i bet my cycle returns!

yesterday was pretty crazy, i have to admit and i found myself thinking that i must be crazy to want to add another baby to all of this. pearl is cruising now...shes not even 7 months and she's pulling up...wild. she'll be pl'd and weaned and then i want to start all over again?! sigh. i guess by then i'll be having the baby fever, tho...that's how it goes...and for every crazy day, we have a wonderful day where everyone is smiling and playing and laughing and i just want ten more...lol.

wow. ramble. i know i dont technically 'fit in' here...but i just cant stay away. and it helps me keep the babylust at bay if i get to 'pretend' im on the list.

xoxoxo!
Old 12-03-2009, 12:58 PM   #38
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Cyndi - Oh, I am so happy for you! What an exciting Christmas to have him home after he was away for the last one Zumba sounds like so much fun...and like what I already do in my bedroom when I'm home alone

Jen - oh, no! I hope this is the last you see of the witch for a very long time!

Suzie - How are you feeling?

Rachael - I hope you have deja vu in just a few days! Have fun shopping. I am taking a break from that after yesterday lol

Jena - looking forward to your test in a couple days! Sending "busy dust" your way

Laura - hey, mama!

Becci - looking forward to your test in a couple days, too!

Amanda Renee - ah yes, a somewhat-oops! sounds lovely doesn't it? *sigh* I guess the grass is always greener...

Lori - loved your collage yesterday - simply beautiful. for your appt. today. I'm sure there is no need to be nervous but I know I would be nervous, too. Man, oh man, your chart! Good thing you are already BDing or I would be on your case!

Brandie (B2) - Well, you *may* have O'd yesterday but it is too soon to tell and really, based on your previous month (assuming that was pretty normal for you) it is probably most likely not going to happen until after DH is back again, kwim? So, be prepared to jump him when he walks in the door....maybe you should warn him

Krista -

Anjuli - Kick butt on your bio final today! You are giving me fond memories lol That is what I have my B.S. in so I remember....

bcc64 - Hope you caught the eggie!

Pam - Hey there! Welcome back to the playing field

Becky - you are welcome anytime!

asher06 - Congratulations

Erin - ahhhhhh, snow! Lovely

AFM - So, I think I am finally entering my fertile time. This month I think I should try the whole tilt the pelvis up after BDing thing for what, 30 mins? But, TBH I am worried about UTIs. Ugh, I don't know. Guess I'll just drink nothing but Cranberry juice this next week. Bought more B6 today so I only missed 2 days. Really, I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs b/c I'm ready to make that baby!!! Then again, I hope I O to give me a September baby which would have to be at least next Wed. There are just too many birthdays the last 2 weeks of August (me, DH, uncle, aunt and sister). Aunt and sister are on the 31st. But, who am I kidding...in the end I don't really care
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:06 PM   #39
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Alexius. I sure hope so too!

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:10 PM   #40
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Back from the RE.

I met with him, told him my history, he listened, then decided he was going to do an u/s and internal exam. I was in the room right beside his office, and I overheard him talking to the student ob/gyn that was with him. They were talking about "which of these you believe to be a miscarriage" and she said "only the proven one, with the D&C" and I heard them go back and forth, back and forth about early losses, and I got the gist that they didn't really believe my "story" about my other loss.

Anyway. They come into the exam room do an internal, and then start up the U/S machine. They said they were concerned that I was CD14 and didn't have any (or many?) Follies, which I dont know if that could mean that I O'd already? and I talked about my charting, how I feel like I have a leuteal phase defect, and how I don't O before CD 17. They agreed that was a problem, and that I've probably got prog. issues. Really? Cause I didn't know that already. He said if I had another loss like this last one, he'd do a lot more testing, but for now he's just doing the basics.

They kept asking me more questions about my chemical, how many tests I took etc etc... what their sensitivity was?! I was like I dont know, but I took an equate, and that picked up on my most recent pregnancy at 11, so I'm assuming they're quite sensitive.

All in all, I got what I wanted, a script for progesterone draw a week after a + OPK, and a script for clomid. RE said he didn't care if we tried, but we may want to wait for a few monitoring cycles... I'm thinking not.

- Becky, Hi!

- Alexius, Hi to you too!

- Pam, my lining was good at my last u/s, so they said we're fine to try if we want to.

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::

Last edited by MommyKeller0107; 12-03-2009 at 02:15 PM.
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote