Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-03-2009, 10:40 PM   #81
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Thursday December 3rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyKeller0107 View Post
I just keep FF on the automated method... but I don't really mess around with it much

When I was in the hospital getting IV antibiotics, I could TASTE them in the back of my throat, even though they were going into my arm.

& I'm only CD14! There shouldn't be any red Hopefully it's just irritated cervix!
Yeah, I'm going to change it back. It's automated for a reason, I'm sure.

The doxy made me vomit for the first time in 5 years. I didn't even vomit when I was pregnant! It was terrible!

Advertisement

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:47 PM   #82
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
Krista~ Is there a reason you have to be put under general? When I had all mine out they used just novacaine because I have an irregular heartbeat.
Yes, my teeth are impacted and not going to come out easily on the bottom. But also, my body doesn't take anesthetics well. Any time I have dental work, the dentist has to use a special super stong stuff and still sometimes has to give me 2 shots and at least 1/2 hour to let it work. I have been under general 4 times before, and it always takes twice as much and twice as long as most people. I also have an extremely sensitive mouth, besides the fact that I'm pretty terrified of this surgery (for some reason more than any of my other surgeries), so I couldn't handle being conscious through it all.

I do need to call them anyway because I forgot to ask about what they are giving me and if it'll be okay for nursing. I was a bundle of nerves, even just going for my consult.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:16 AM   #83
mommyto2girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies...not much going on here...just waiting to O hoping to get atleast SOME BD this weekend...since Sunday is my b-day

I figured I'd start temping this cycle....not sure how accurate it will be sense DD's keep waking me up and DH wakes up at a differant time everymorning
but the last 2 temps where the same so...we'll see

I'm keeping trck of CM anyways and will try CP I was able to find my cervix yesterday so that should help some

anyways got some more christmas presants today and YDD went to gymnastics so had a busy day =) now if all the boxes we have in the mail will get here I'd be set
Old 12-04-2009, 04:30 AM   #84
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bcc624-can't wait to see todays temp! I am not sure which to use...your chart is very wonky...but hopefully you will have a nice high one today and if so, i would leave it as is...but bc you had ewcm yesterday i am not sure. Big hugs, i know it's frustrating!

krista-big hugs...i hate dental stuff...ugh. I think local anesthesia is pretty safe if you have to have it done...but i think they have to do general for wisdom teeth which is not so good. When i had my last pregnancy and they thought i had a twin that was ectopic they wouldn't operate until they absolutely had to for fear of causing a mc...luckily (i guess) the baby in my uterus died at 8 weeks and then they did the surgery to go after the ectopic (turned out to be a cyst...oye).

heather-hope it does the trick!

Lori-50mg days 2-6 gave me dd. I had to take an antibiotic the morning of my sonohystogram (cd 7) but that was it...just the one pill. have you had your hcg followed to zero? If not, your period was really light and may not have been an actual period. I had the same start and stop bleeding until my hcg got back down to 0, and then the first cycle after that dragged on with spotting for like 9-10 days.

jena-nope not to early. i have had a bfp 9dpo...and have seen them at 8...it is the absolute earliest though...and you can get a neg. and still be bfp. I had a -blood test 9dpo and a +test 12 dpo with my last pregnancy.

bls26-giant hugs! I am so sorry about dh...i don't know how you military wives do it? I say go for it, but you really have to make that decision. Now i hope your ovaries cooperate very soon!!!

jessica-i did one 500mg pill of epo from cd 7 (after finished clomid on day 6) until the day i ovulated last month and it totally helped my ewcm.

anjuli-yay for finishing your exam...i love you ladies too...dh calls you all my therapy!!

jena-yikes! Glad you didn't. And hoorah for ov. tests. I LOVE the dollar tree ones!
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:15 AM   #85
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
bcc624-can't wait to see todays temp! I am not sure which to use...your chart is very wonky...but hopefully you will have a nice high one today and if so, i would leave it as is...but bc you had ewcm yesterday i am not sure. Big hugs, i know it's frustrating!
Hey Rachael. Temp is up today! YAY! I've entered it, so you can look and see what you think! Oh, and my cx is still very tightly closed, and if feels like there's a ton of mucus all over the opening. How are things going for you today?

Last edited by bccc624; 12-04-2009 at 06:20 AM.
bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote