Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-04-2009, 08:15 AM   #21
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: ATTS: Friday December 4th

I'll be back on this afternoon, but I wanted to share my excitement that my temp is way up! Hopefully that in combo with the 2nd day of no cm means I finally ovulated.

Advertisement

Old 12-04-2009, 08:18 AM   #22
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsgirl777 View Post
Brandi-

I tested again today and got a BFN! I believe I'm 9 dpo but this cycle has been so screwed up, who knows. I'm going to wait again til Monday because I really dont feel like this is the month. I feel bloated, achy, and have a headache, which are all signs of AF for me. I'm hoping everything is just all in my head and I'll get a BFP monday instead of AF! I girl can dream right?
Thanks for the hugs. for your BFN today. Hopefully you get a BFP this cycle! Rooting for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
bcc624-i am testing next thursday. If your temps stay up i would say next weekend should be good! I have gotten a bfp 9dpo before...so it's possible, but not a guaranteed no if you have a bfn.
GL for your testing! Hoping for a BFP for you! I'll probably test around 14DPO, which would be next Monday. Unless of course the ugly wench shows her nasty face!

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:19 AM   #23
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
I'll be back on this afternoon, but I wanted to share my excitement that my temp is way up! Hopefully that in combo with the 2nd day of no cm means I finally ovulated.

Old 12-04-2009, 08:38 AM   #24
amanda w.
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello all you ATTS ladies!
I have been stalking this thread for probably 3 months and I think I would like to join if you all will have me.

A little about me. My name is Amanda I just turned 28yrs. I have 3 beautiful Dd's Abigail almost 7, Madison 4, and McKenna 18months and I have been with my Dh for almost 8yrs and still like him
About my cycle. I actually am on cd1 today coming off a chemical pregnancy(gosh I hate that term ) I had got a bfp on 10dpo,11dpo,12dpo and they are got a bit darker,then on 13dpo all of a sudden they got almost non existent again and got a tad fainter each day till yesterday when by bfp was gone So that's where I am at cd1,the only glimmer of happy in this is that it made my Dh realize that he really did want to have another babe. I guess you could say he wasn't 100% on board until now and it made me a little sad that he wasn't as excited about getting that bfp as I was an now I feel like when I get the next one he can be happy with me.

Anyways I am glad I will have you ladies to take this journey with me.

Can I be added to the header
cd1 and my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28af77
Old 12-04-2009, 08:50 AM   #25
AmandaRenee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely View Post
I think so because I am too. I've had some mild cramping though. Is that a good sign or bad sign. Af is not due for 6 days.
I'm with you on this one, all day yesterday I was cramping on and off, with AF due in 7 days.

AFM: Like I said above, I had cramps yesterday and don't know if that's good or bad. I've also been exhausted the past 2 or 3 days, but I'm not sure if it's been from the cloudy (and snowy, in TX! Can you believe it?!) weather. Also, I was headache-y, slightly nauseous in the evening, and this morning I feel like I have a cold coming on. I honestly don't know if maybe it's all in my head.

I'm really starting to feel like I missed my O. We DTD every other day leading up to the day I was supposed to O, and then on O day as well. But if I O'd even a day or two late....IDK, I just need to stop worrying about it! I have one pg test sitting in my bathroom, and I don't want to buy any more unless I get a BFP (just to be sure, ya know). So I'm waiting...and waiting....and waiting...

Last edited by AmandaRenee; 12-04-2009 at 09:05 AM.
AmandaRenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:10 AM   #26
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:

wow busy thread already
cd13 for me, so hubs and I have a bd date tonight. soon the wait begins . . .

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:22 AM   #27
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Good morning, ladies

Brandi - BIG hugs to you today. I agree with Rachael that your cross hairs look good but to keep BDing, just in case.

Rachael - I am sooo in the mood for snow. It froze last night and will even harder tonight but the sky is clear and sunny I wish we could get some snow out of the deal! Oh, I can't wait for you to begin testing...I so hope this is your month for good

Jena - ss for the BFN It is still very early though and the cramping is definitely a good sign!

davidsgirl - ss for your BFN, too I hope your body is just trying to psyche you out

Brandie - Sounds like you need fuzzy socks, a big fluffy blanket and a mug of something piping hot

Sara - Oh, man I totally know what you mean. Last month I was forced to test at SIL's house (AF was overdue) but I didn't want anyone to know (besides DH of course) so I couldn't throw it away in her trash can for her to find so my BFN came home with me in my luggage

Vanessa - Your temps do look much more smooth I hope you get an earlier O than last month

Anjuli -

Amanda - I am ss for your loss and am so happy that you are already experiencing a goodness that stemmed from it. Wow! Good for you. I hope your stay here is wham, bam, thank you mam short!

AmandaRenee - ooooooh, those are good signs! Yay for you being so patient. When do you plan on testing?

AFM - feeling a little frustrated today. Too many "what-ifs" have been popping into my head today and yesterday. I feel like I may never be A good friend of mine who has two adopted children was offered another recently. They declined the offer for numerous good reasons and I just wanted to jump up and down and say "Me, me, me!! I'll take him!" But we don't have the 12K to pay for it either and DH and I are all about 'no debt.' Nor are we even in the system and this wee babe is coming in 3 weeks! Just feel

Sorry for dumping this all here. I was hoping that by writing it out, I could then move on
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:40 AM   #28
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
Morning!!
B2- ss for your loss hon. I really can't imagine as I am technically an only child. ( I have half sibs 11-6-5 yo's)
I missed this earlier. I guess I just realized I'm B2 Thank you for your sweet words. I'm hoping good things happen today, and I'm just trying not to think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoran Bloom View Post
Good morning, ladies

Brandi - BIG hugs to you today. I agree with Rachael that your cross hairs look good but to keep BDing, just in case.
Aww man..I have to keep BDing?!? Crud...

Okay, so I have a question ladies. For those of you that check your cervix. I've been checking mine since AF left. For the last three days, it's been fairly high, very very tightly closed and it's went from medium to soft. It also feels like there's a big glob of mucus (sorry TMI) all over the opening and around it. From what I've read, after O it should move down. I used the tool on FF where you can enter "signs" and it gave me like 80% chance of pregnancy with a soft, high, and closed cervix. What do you ladies think?

Old 12-04-2009, 09:40 AM   #29
AmandaRenee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sonoran Bloom: I'm trying to wait until AF is due, because money is always a little tight at the beginning of the month, and I hate "wasting" money on pg test's. But, knowing me, I'll test on Monday. Then I'll have to hunt down a $Tree for their $1 cheapies.

Your story is so sad. Ever since we started TTC, since I'm an alarmist, I've been looking in to how adoption works, and I never realized just how expensive it is! And I don't understand why either. For $12k, you could hire a surro-mommy! (I think...I had a boss a few years back that surro-ed for 3 diff families for $10k each). Sending lots of and your way!
Old 12-04-2009, 09:43 AM   #30
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

anjuli-wahoo for O!!

melissa-big hugs on the pregnancy loss...i HATE the term chemical as well, but have never had one...knock wood. Hope AF is short and sweet and you get your sticky bfp very soon!

Amanda-do you chart? I hate wondering if i missed it. Last month i think i completely missed it so we didn't take any chances this month. Big hugs!! Hope you nailed it!

Randie-oooh, enjoy your night and hope your 2ww goes quickly.

Alexius-i agree, if it's gona be cold it may as well be pretty and snow. Hope it comes soon for you! I know the frustration you are going through...i can't iimagine every having a baby again...i can see being pregnant, but i just can't see it sticking...i hope we are both wrong and big and pregnant very soon!!!

vanessa-come on bfp opk!!! EPO worked wonders in me!

AFM-off to make Lor lunch, then hopefully she will nap today so i can workout...i keep missing my workouts.
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote