Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-04-2009, 02:48 PM   #51
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Friday December 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn_Cyn View Post
You know Becky, I was just thinking about Char. Wondering the samething???

Ditto. I wonder if it's due to the holidays.

Advertisement

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:07 PM   #52
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So to fill my days and keep my mind off TTC I have been knitting and now I think I am going to try my hand at making stuff from recycled platic bags! The big one will be a raincoat for Viv. Luckily I have some time before the rainy season!! lol I have asked some friends and family to save up their shopping bags and donate them to me. I have some, but I usually use my canvas bags. Should be interesting to see how this progresses!!!
Old 12-04-2009, 03:10 PM   #53
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Brandi~ Thanks for the baby dust!

Amanda W.~ WELCOME! I'm sorry about your chemical. I think that is what scares me the most about testing early. I hope your stay here is short. I'm glad that your DH is on board for another babe now though.

AmandaRenee~ The wait is the worst!

Alexius~ TTC is so hard. I'm sorry that you're struggling. We're all here for you.

I really do love science, but biology is just not my cup of tea. It didn't help that our teacher is a huge tree hugger that really shoved a lot of her personal views down our throats. I'm all for the environment, but at some point it just gets to be a little much.

Rachael~ What kind of work outs do you do? I saw that you have a bunch of Dexter episodes you're waiting to watch. I LOVE Dexter. It's the one thing that DH and I watch together every week.

Pam~ I would say welcome back, but that doesn't seem like the right thing to say.

Mackenie~ KMFC for ya! It is so frustrating to be trying to have a baby and watch the pieces fall into place for other people. I hope you get a beautiful BFP this Christmas.

By the way, your dog is beautiful. My parents have a St. Bernard/Great Dane mix. I love ginormous dogs.

Jessica~ I hope your lo feels better.

Vanessa~ I love how crafty you are! I need a little bit of that.

AFM~ I'm praying that my cycle goes long. My longest cycle has been 28 days and I am cd27 today. I think I o'd yesterday or day before yesterday. I'd love it if my B6 helps keep a long lp. I played with my chart today and discarded all of my first temps before I started using my retainers and if I plug in a couple of high temps it pinpoints O where I think it should be this time.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:12 PM   #54
Lovely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
So to fill my days and keep my mind off TTC I have been knitting and now I think I am going to try my hand at making stuff from recycled platic bags! The big one will be a raincoat for Viv. Luckily I have some time before the rainy season!! lol I have asked some friends and family to save up their shopping bags and donate them to me. I have some, but I usually use my canvas bags. Should be interesting to see how this progresses!!!
That sounds fun! Should keep your mind busy too. I'm running out of homework and housework I can't keep focused to read a book. I'm going to wrap gifts after the kids are sleeping tonight and listen to Christmas music. That should be fun
Old 12-04-2009, 03:30 PM   #55
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well it's a combination of sneaky recycling (for them), and trying my hand at something new. Figured with holidays ppl will have lots of bags! Youtube and google are my BFF's! I just steal other ppls ideas. Been wanting to do this for awile though.

Ok poas (opk) here's a few pics. Now I know it isn't + but my ? is it dark enough that I should KEEP poas or should I wait a few days more?? I don't want to waste them like I did last month by starting too early. Just sucks I'm not on any reg cycle schedule...

all the same stick btw....
Old 12-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #56
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

vanessa-oooh post pics when you are done with the raincoat. My opks always have a line like that...but for you it may mean something is coming.

anjuli-fingers crossed. We love dexter but don't get showtime so my dad records them and sends them. I just walk 30-45 min a day. I am not allowed to run while on clomid...or i would jog. but i am way too lazy to do weights...which i could use. ha ha.

becky-i was worrying about charlotte too. I am wondering if she got a bfp...she is on cd 28 and she may have gotten a bfp and is trying to hide until she knows it is going to stick. I hope it's bc of a bfp!

jessica-sorry about dd...that is so hard.

AFM-off to take a bubble bath while dh plays with his new tv...lol. I am now a big screen widow.
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:45 PM   #57
kt~mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
seller

My Mood:

popping in to say :wave2: and i will be scarce until monday. my super important/huge/nervewracking professional exam is monday morning 2 hrs from home, so the fam is packing up tonight and heading up tomorrow for a fun-filled weekend of study time lol.

hoping to see some biiiig fat +++++'s when i get back! (IF i survive this test )
Old 12-04-2009, 04:55 PM   #58
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Good luck, Katie! You can do it
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:56 PM   #59
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Rachael- yeah that's why I posted the pics, but the one I did the other day was stark white so maybe I will test again tomorrow if conditions indicate the need... and yes I will def post pics, but it's gonna be awhile I'm sure, gotta wait for all the bags to come in, cause it is going to take alot!! Enjoy your BB!!!!!

Katie- GL testing MOnday!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2009, 05:32 PM   #60
bls26
Registered Users

hi ladies!
I am so late getting on, I couldn't possibly attempt persies

and to all!

I had more EWCM today, we did get to BD yay! my cervix is still medium-high and medium firmness, I wish it would SHOW if I haven't O'd already. The pass two days I've been feeling really hot. So I'm thinking I "might" have already O'd but not completely sure since I haven't been temping....oh well I guess we'll find out soon enough. DH and I are for sure going to continue TTC up until his deployment

bls26 is offline   Reply With Quote