Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-05-2009, 10:09 AM   #21
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Re: ATTS: Saturday December 5th

OMG!! just now~~whoo hoo!! just got the deal of the week yall!! 3gms vguc, 2 org covers, 1 pocket trainer, for $43ppd!! yeehaawwww!!

Advertisement

Old 12-05-2009, 10:16 AM   #22
bls26
Registered Users

Alexius and Vanessa- I hope we do all O very soon and can be DD buddies not just 2ww buddies

Yay for fluffy mail Vanessa

bls26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:36 AM   #23
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Let's do it!

Yay for fluffy mail, Vanessa! I can't wait for that
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:42 AM   #24
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoran Bloom View Post

Brandi - Hope this is your month

AFM - slept waaaay in this morning, then wrapped all the presents for my nieces and nephews. Next, I need to make the bows and start signing Christmas cards. They are stamped and addressed already...I've been stalling on the writing part DH is studying all weekend, poor thing, so I have lots of time to wrap up the rest of the presents and clean, clean, clean and cook. Still not seeing any fertile signs, which is sooo weird for me this far into my cycle. for a September baby!!!!!
Thanks! And GL with the Christmas cards! I haven't even started them yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
AFM- just holding the pp for a few more hours then off to poas (opk). Temp was down again, so I'm hoping that means O is around the corner. Def gonna DTD later today when DH gets home. (hopefully during naptime) and prolly for the next several days. hehe. I am going to knit some hats today I think and later need to go buy some yarn for some projects I have in mind. preferably w/o the kiddos.
for a Pos OPK!

Quote:
Brandi- oh chart looks good. hope this is your month !!!
Thanks! I really hope so.

AFM ~ I just had a very large glob of slippery, wet, non-stretchy CM (sorry, TMI)...

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:34 AM   #25
amanda w.
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
brandie-enjoy allison's bday!

davidsgirl-big hugs...hope this is your month!!!

AFM-off to wrap gifts at barnes and nobles then to some winter festival thing! Back later tonight! Oooh and 5dpo and my chart looks like my 3 pregnancy charts...wahoo!!!
Wow Alison your chart really does look like all you preggo charts,same dip at 5dpo.COOL!
Old 12-05-2009, 11:38 AM   #26
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy'smom View Post
I should so not have tested early. I took a dollar tree at 7 DPO yesterday and I got what looked like a faaaaint line. DH could see it, but we couldn't decide if it was an evap. I don't have pics of it. Then I took a FRER this morning and the same thing, but the line seemed darker on the Dollar Tree one yesterday. I think I'll retest on Monday since I'll be gone all weekend. I can't believe I did this to myself!! LOL.
better question: why'd you do that to US w/ no pictures?! for shame!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post

Jena sorry about your BFN, I got one too AND spotting with (TMI) clotting I'm pretty sure I'm out.
wah, til next month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely View Post
Well I tested again this morning and it was negative. 9dpo.
still so early! most dont see bfp til 13dpo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt~mommy View Post
Depressed here. Woke to cramps and the same blasted flat temp. Af is coming today or tomorrow, I can feel it. I'm gonna call our adoption worker back today (she called earlier this week to welcome us aboard and give some info)
i hope that your desire for a baby is resolved in one form or another very soon, hon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy86 View Post
Hello! My name is Jenni, and once upon a time.... i was on that list. i checked out yesterday's to see if i was still on it in a "hasnt updated in 18 months" category

I have a 10 month old... 10.5 month old cant miss those extra half months... and we are thinking of TTC again. usually DH and i are on the same page of waiting until march or so, but in the heat of the moment he tends to take chances (i leave it up to him to prevent, i use FAM/NFP and warn him around fertile times) and i think O is going to be today or tomorrow and the night before last we DTD without a raincoat or anything else.
and then i had a dream last night that there were seagulls flying into the window, and broke their wings, and then they started morphing into babies wrapped in feathers.... and i rescued 2 of them and brought them inside and took them into the bathtub...
anyway, when i told him about the dream it freaked him out, thinking its too late for us to wait until i graduate now but...

damn i'm good at going on random OT rants!

anyway, i think i want to get back on the list. Despite the risk we took and my slightly weird dream that is freaking DH out, i'm pretty sure that its not our month, and i would like to be a CM-tracking cheerleader until march. maybe february. ....no... march....
hehe, welcome back! we were on together when you got your bfp...im still here...still waffling...i love ttc and especially this list...so here i stay! your dream could be an ovulation dream too...good luck waiting!

Quote:
OMG!! just now~~whoo hoo!! just got the deal of the week yall!! 3gms vguc, 2 org covers, 1 pocket trainer, for $43ppd!! yeehaawwww!!
score!

afm: operation: nightweaning ocean is going swimmingly. he woke up the first night and threw an hour long screamfest when i wouldn't nurse him...the second night we went out and had a sitter so he went to bed late and didnt wake up at all...last night he woke up. fussed for a second or two...sat for a bit and then laid right down and went to sleep no problem...yayyy! now im going to work on cutting down on day nursings until fully weaning in the new year...

i cant wait to start charting again...
Old 12-05-2009, 11:42 AM   #27
Lovely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok, so I looked at my BFN about 30 min. later. There is a faint pink line. I know evaps happen, but aren't they always gray? This is def. pink.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:43 AM   #28
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i forgot to add a happy birthday to allison!!

also, i had a dream last night that i was at a friend's costume party...and while in the bathroom changing i saw a bunch of hpt's thawing out in the sink...they were in a frozen block of ice and there were a bunch of pills floating around that said 'clomid' on them...so strange...i have never seen a clomid pill, but i took one and kept it in my pocket thinking i'd have to start taking it at cd3...

weird, huh?
Old 12-05-2009, 12:00 PM   #29
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely View Post
Ok, so I looked at my BFN about 30 min. later. There is a faint pink line. I know evaps happen, but aren't they always gray? This is def. pink.
As far as what I've read, evaps are grey or colorless. I know they say a result after like 10 minutes is invalid though...hmmm I think it's worth POAS tomorrow!

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:02 PM   #30
Lovely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bccc624 View Post
As far as what I've read, evaps are grey or colorless. I know they say a result after like 10 minutes is invalid though...hmmm I think it's worth POAS tomorrow!
I'm POAS right now I'm sure it won't show more.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote