Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-05-2009, 01:38 PM   #41
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Saturday December 5th

Good afternoon ladies. We're getting our first snowfall in MD today. Looks like there is about 2 inches on the ground so far.

Happy Birthday Alison!!! My son turns 2 on monday...I can't believe how fast time flies by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
OMG!! just now~~whoo hoo!! just got the deal of the week yall!! 3gms vguc, 2 org covers, 1 pocket trainer, for $43ppd!! yeehaawwww!!
I love fluff mail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt~mommy View Post
Depressed here. Woke to cramps and the same blasted flat temp. Af is coming today or tomorrow, I can feel it. I'm gonna call our adoption worker back today (she called earlier this week to welcome us aboard and give some info)

I really hope you don't get af.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely View Post
You can't really see it on the plain one, because my camera sucks. My you can see the line on the invert.

I totally see it on both!!!

ASF...Pretty sure I O'd yesterday. My temp spiked this morning so I'm sure the crosshairs are going to show on ff in the next day or so.

Advertisement

Old 12-05-2009, 01:49 PM   #42
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Pam- hope you get your CH's !!

Rachael- I was just looking for covers on here and the mama had a link to her other stuff!! I couldn't believe it!! I am not one to pay $$ for stuff, and after buying my first GM recently, realized why so many ppl love them. Still wouldn't pay full price for one though!! lol I'm going to keep poas and pray that I get that + opk soon!! I really hope this is our month, mainly b/c both my lo's were conceived in Dec.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:36 PM   #43
Lovely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Rachael, I'm definitely not counting my eggs before they hatch I'm going to test again tomorrow with FMU. I bought 3 more $tree tests today so I'm going to use those for the next 3 days. If I don't get a BFP within 10 minutes then I'll go buy a FRER.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:48 PM   #44
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Fly by hehe

Cake made. Presents and such after dinner. Alison got a butterfly balloon as big as her and she's dragging it into every room with her. LOL

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:13 PM   #45
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Happy Birthday, Alison!!!!!!

I've been trying to keep up with persies, but it just isn't happening today. I'm trying to wait patiently for FF to give me ch. I think I'm 2dpo. Tomorrow's temp should confirm it if I'm right.

We're going as a family to the library as soon as my time in the office is over. I'll hop on sometime this evening again.
Old 12-05-2009, 05:20 PM   #46
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

pam-wahoo!!

vanessa-well great find...i want to try one too now! ha ha. enabler. Hope dec. is lucky again for you!

jena-sounds like a good plan...hoping they were just a really early faint bfp though!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's test! I see you are in Michigan, if you are close to me you can come pee on a frer here...lol.

brandie-how sweet! Hope she had a great 2nd bday!

anjuli-fingers crossed for crosshairs tomorrow.

AFM-i saw a solid wood highchair at this amish furniture store today that i totally want to get as soon as i am safely pregnant. It was gorgeous and only $150. Well, off to shower and watch more dexter with dh.
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:38 PM   #47
attachedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jen- Thanks so much for the instructions on the Co Op! I'll check it out...

Happy Birthday to Allison!

Jena- I can't IMAGINE being in your shoes...I would be frantic right now. They look like a BFP to me but since it was so long after 10 min, I dunno...def keep following up with tests...which I"M SURE YOU WILL!
Any way, I'll be KMF...!!

BTW, what is "FRER"? is it first response-ers? lol
Old 12-05-2009, 06:13 PM   #48
AmandaRenee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry, short on time so I'm just going to update a bit:

I've had nausea now for 3 days, it's gotten worse this evening. (DH made me take some tums, which I hate...they're gross ) I can't stand having my belt against my lower abdomen when I'm sitting, it doesn't feel tight as much as just...strange. This morning I started crying b/c DH didn't put his dirty clothes in the hamper... POAS this afternoon and got a BFN, thought I saw a faint line but that was probably wishful thinking. Only 9DPO, so I'm trying to still be hopefull, especially with all of this nausea and mood swings (when I'm PMS'ing, I get ANGRY at everything, never sad). Guess it's off to $tree tomorrow for some more tests!
Old 12-05-2009, 07:04 PM   #49
attachedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaRenee View Post
Sorry, short on time so I'm just going to update a bit:

I've had nausea now for 3 days, it's gotten worse this evening. (DH made me take some tums, which I hate...they're gross ) I can't stand having my belt against my lower abdomen when I'm sitting, it doesn't feel tight as much as just...strange. This morning I started crying b/c DH didn't put his dirty clothes in the hamper... POAS this afternoon and got a BFN, thought I saw a faint line but that was probably wishful thinking. Only 9DPO, so I'm trying to still be hopefull, especially with all of this nausea and mood swings (when I'm PMS'ing, I get ANGRY at everything, never sad). Guess it's off to $tree tomorrow for some more tests!
Good Luck mama! That sounds hopeful!!! I hear equate ( i think thats how you spell em') are good for early testing, too...XF! Keep us posted...
Old 12-05-2009, 07:23 PM   #50
bls26
Registered Users

My OPK this evening was a little darker than the pass couple days I'm very wet and my cervix is finally high and starting to get soft...I hope I O on Monday or Tuesday KMFC we catch the eggie! We BD'd earlier this evening

bls26 is offline   Reply With Quote