Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-10-2009, 05:07 AM   #1
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:
Thursday daffodil chat

Good morning waiting to have the blood patch done

Advertisement

Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:08 AM   #2
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Thursday daffodil chat

Thinking about you this day. I have been up since 3:20 just can not sleep. it is 6:10 now.
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
7arrows4God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:49 AM   #3
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

7 I hope that you get the babe soon. I know with my kids I got insomnia before I had them. So I was at the hossy waited for the dr. He came and said yes you have a spinal fluid leak. But I think because your headache is better still there but better. I want to wait for the blood patch he said we will wait till monday. If your not better with complete bedrest and plenty of fluids. And drinking caffeine. Then we will do it. He said to drink a lot of mt dew!!! Ewwww I don't drink soda. I haven't in quite a long time. I'm scared if I do I will be off the bandwagon. And get addicted again. So that will be my last resort the pop. Oh well I wasn't all gung ho for someone to dig in my back! Again
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:37 AM   #4
lydiamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

good morning. Fan I'm glad its getting a little better and I hope it goes away without you getting stuck with needles! And maybe the bed rest order is a good thing--you've been doing so much since you had your c-section!! It would be good for you to rest a few days!

I feel a little nauseous this morning and keep going to the bathroom. Maybe thats good? I have my midwife appointment at 11am and am getting my membranes stripped. Wish me luck--I'm hoping it will have some effect!

Baltic Creations co-op now open
lydiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:11 AM   #5
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Melanie hope you have that babe soon. Its supposed to be cold here this weekend ughh!!!! Yes dh suggested sending me to a hotel so I won't be tempted to do anything. But I'm going to follow orders I'm holed up in my room with the queen. And I locked my door as much as I want to be running around. With my other lo's I need to rest or else I'm no good to anyone if I can't get better.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:21 AM   #6
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm so sad my dh called and said he heard on the news an 82 year old woman was driving and lost control jumped the curb and hit a 5 year old child waiting for the bus or comming off the bus. In another county. My dad has neuropathy he can't feel from his knee down. And I pretty much have taken his driving privliges away. Unless it is an emergency. I don't know why the older people and younger people aren't checked more. Like here I think you can take an 8 year lisc. Heck for some ppl a 4 year gap. Is too much!!
Old 12-10-2009, 07:26 AM   #7
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

http://ww2.ajcmobile.com/autojuice/?...ar-234840.html. So sad
Old 12-10-2009, 07:39 AM   #8
lydiamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanatic4cloth View Post

How horrifying!!! That is in my county too.

Baltic Creations co-op now open
lydiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:57 AM   #9
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Fan--hopefully it heals on its own so you don't have to get stuck again. I agree though, the bedrest is a great idea!! Make sure DH and your dad are aware of what that REALLY means!!

Melanie--hope you get some action out of all this. Logan is still so high, my dr can't even try to strip mine
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:17 AM   #10
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Sad thing is if dh was home he would make sure I'm down. But he works he leaves at 7 comes home at 8 by the time he eats dinner showers and makes his prayer its 10 to 11 pm and he wakes up with me with the queen. But he can't do much with her as she is a booby monster! Dh told my dad so hopefully it will work out. Seems the kids are being good for now. I just miss them a lot with ds4 being sick we kept them seperate from the baby. Sigh. Melanie that is scary about that accident she is charged with vehicular homicide. I mean she is 82 how long can she be in jail for. Very sad situation. But I hate hate hate going to your county! The traffic is horrible by 75 285 oh my I avoid it like the plague. We had actually considered moving that way because rent is cheaper and the county itself is low crime etc. But I love our pedi and we would have to come this way for indian groceries anyway. They have a huge section in decatur for supplies!!!