Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-09-2009, 12:54 AM   #1
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Wednesday Daffodil Chat

Well, it's 10 min to midnight here, so close enough. I know Laci's havin her lil princess in a couple hours, and at least one more person. I'm praying to be right behind them!! We DTD tonight and I've been faithful with my EPO today. Will continue it tomorrow. I tried so hard to find some Red Raspberry Leaf tea today, but nobody had it. Gonna check one more place tomorrow, and then I give up.

Advertisement

Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:28 AM   #2
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Wednesday Daffodil Chat

Laci and crew and west mommy section today and I think jujus mommy is real close as well. Good luck ladies and hope you have beautiful births. And healhy lo's!!! I was reading about the tiger woods drama I feel so bad for that girl seems he was a real dog. That strayed far from home sick to think he could be that unfaithful and to endanger that womans life because of his risky business while she is faithful. If I was her I would go and get checked multiple times for. Stds. And he sure did get lucky he didn't get a love child. I hear it thundering here quite weird for dec!!! Booby monster woke up. Anyone here use a blackberry? If so are you able to respond to pm's I'm not. And have to actually respond on the pc. Scratches head!! Ok back to bed for me ttyt hope to see more babes!
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:11 AM   #3
sharon_k
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

morning everyone- just want to let you all know, I ordered 5 clover diapers from the manuf. website last night! I even splurged on priority shipping vs. parcel post (5 cents more LOL) So I got to pick my own colors anyway, and it ended up costing me $12 more (betw. the $5.75 shipping and $6.25 for the dipes) but at least I'm getting the dipes (the ones I wanted from here were new though, never even washed) oh well. I am just hoping DH doesn't notice I transferred the $57 from our joint acct. to my acct. to cover the paypal

hope to see some babies today- well at least the stats posted. I know what a pain it is to get pics uploaded, by the time you get them onto photobucket etc.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:58 AM   #4
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'll let her post all the info, but Laci's princess is here!!!
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Old 12-09-2009, 07:03 AM   #5
kulaswifeandmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yay for Laci!! Congrats!!

I could not stay asleep last night because I had to pee so bad.. I got up like 8 times? So DH let me stay in bed until 8:30 and he cooked breakfast. Now I am having a few contractions so I wonder if today will be the day? I can totally see it happening today since this baby has proven to be a jokester like Daddy.. We are having a storm today and getting up to 14 inches of snow! Ack! My DH said the baby had to wait until the storm was over so our midwives could get here.. I told him sorry I'm not stopping s/he from coming! hehe I'll keep you all posted!!
& Emris (6/27/11) Pregnant with #5, a boy! Due 11/10/14
kulaswifeandmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 07:07 AM   #6
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Haley--it would be awesome if today was the day!! We'd certainly make up for our little lull.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:53 AM   #7
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

JuJusMommy (Beth) had her little man this Morning!!! I'm sure she will post sometime tonight or tomorrow!

I'm full term this week! 37 weeks (tomorrow) I'm so excited!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:01 AM   #8
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wow, the babies are coming like crazy today!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 08:13 AM   #9
kulaswifeandmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No more contractions since earlier. ACK! So I am scrubbing my kitchen floor in hopes that I'll get some more Come on baby! I'm three days overdue and so uncomfy!!
& Emris (6/27/11) Pregnant with #5, a boy! Due 11/10/14
kulaswifeandmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:23 AM   #10
UnderTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

CONGRATS Beth and Laci! I can't wait to hear the details! Crew&West is having a section today, I hope hers goes well also =)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too Haley.

My baby SMELLS! His little umbilical stump stinks sooooo bad. It's not red or irritated or anything, so I know it's not infected. But it makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little bit every time I change his diaper. Hopefully it falls off SOON, I want my sweet baby smell back!