Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-10-2009, 07:51 AM   #11
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Thursday December 10th

Congrats shae!!

Advertisement

Old 12-10-2009, 07:52 AM   #12
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

YAY SHAE!

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:01 AM   #13
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congratulations Shae!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamnkevin View Post
Mornin'
I think your chart looks very pretty, even though you got a BFN this morning. I didn't show a positive until 12DPO so it's still possible.

ASF...so frustrated this morning. As I was reaching for my thermometer, I knocked it off the nightstand. It went underneath and I got so mad looking for it that it was pointless to even temp. Soooo...nothing new here today
I'm hoping! With my daughter I had no idea I was pregnant until I was 6weeks!

Stupid thermometer! There's always tomorrow!

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:12 AM   #14
zacks_mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shae View Post

CONGRATS!!! Both of those lines are easy to see!! No squinting required
Old 12-10-2009, 08:12 AM   #15
Lovely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Old 12-10-2009, 08:16 AM   #16
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Congrats shae!!!! There have been quite a few bfp's that I've missed. Congrats to all of you.

AFM: I'm just popping on before I go back to sleep. DS had a rough night, but I still got 3 solid hours of sleep. My temp is the highest it's ever been. My room is about 60 degrees so I know it's not due to outside sources.

Have a wonderful day ladies! I'll be back later.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:21 AM   #17
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:

Good morning everyone. Wow lots of bfps in the past few days!
Congrats Shae!
AFM: I've been busy this week finishing up presents to ship, knitting some fingerless mittens for me (one down, one to go) and interviewing for a job at a new posh spa opening up here in town. I should find out tomorrow, but the owner did tell me I have a good chance Besides that just waiting until the end of next week and trying not to think about it too much . . . When I started this TTC journey back in April, the main thing I was trying to control was to not be hugely pregnant during the Texas summers. If it happens this month I will be due at the very end of August, the hottest part of the year, lol. And now, I don't care which month it happens. It seems every time I try to take a little control in my life, I am reminded how futile that is. I just need to learn more to enjoy the ride no matter how many twists and turns are on it.

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:38 AM   #18
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Congrats Shae!!!!!

AFM:::: DPO 5 today!!!! according to FF anyway. It JUST gave me my cross hairs this morning and I had another jump in temp this morning and I'm thinking maybe it might be wrong on my O date so I'm not sure if i should move it back to the CD 19 or not? SO CONFUSING.
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:48 AM   #19
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

List up to date to this point!

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:48 AM   #20
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by bccc624 View Post
Well, I went ahead and tested. I hadn't went yet since I woke up, so I had to go really bad. I used one of the CBE digitals because on the equate it said to take it the day of your missed period, and the CBE said take it a few days before. Since I'm not sure when AF will get here, I went ahead and took the CBE. It was a BFN. I had a feeling it would be.
Sorry for the BFN It is still early so take that BFN with a grain of salt, okay? No's are only so accurate this early on. Triphasic means that your temps rise up to a third, even higher level. Your pre-O temps are the first level, your post-O temps are the second level (making your chart biphasic). Some pregnant charts show an even higher, third level (after implantation, I think? ) but not all pregnant charts do that so, if your doesn't, it really doesn't mean you aren't pregnant. But, if it does, then it is a good sign of pregnancy. Hope I explained that right.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamnkevin View Post
ASF...so frustrated this morning. As I was reaching for my thermometer, I knocked it off the nightstand. It went underneath and I got so mad looking for it that it was pointless to even temp. Soooo...nothing new here today
sounds like my morning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
AFM: I'm just popping on before I go back to sleep. DS had a rough night, but I still got 3 solid hours of sleep. My temp is the highest it's ever been. My room is about 60 degrees so I know it's not due to outside sources.

Have a wonderful day ladies! I'll be back later.
oh, man! Your chart is looking lovely Sweet dreams!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
Good morning everyone. Wow lots of bfps in the past few days!
Congrats Shae!
AFM: I've been busy this week finishing up presents to ship, knitting some fingerless mittens for me (one down, one to go) and interviewing for a job at a new posh spa opening up here in town. I should find out tomorrow, but the owner did tell me I have a good chance Besides that just waiting until the end of next week and trying not to think about it too much . . . When I started this TTC journey back in April, the main thing I was trying to control was to not be hugely pregnant during the Texas summers. If it happens this month I will be due at the very end of August, the hottest part of the year, lol. And now, I don't care which month it happens. It seems every time I try to take a little control in my life, I am reminded how futile that is. I just need to learn more to enjoy the ride no matter how many twists and turns are on it.
I am totally with you. I feel like I've had my boxing gloves out trying to get my way and now I feel so foolish! What a fun work environment. I love spas Hope you get it!

AFM - my uterus is sore today, just like last month when I told DH I needed a break from BDing and then I O'd the very next day. So, I want a break but I'm afraid to take one. Anyone know why I would get sore right before O'ing? I don't check the position of my cervix but I'm wondering if it gets firm/low right before snapping up to SHOW when I O?? I'm wondering this b/c TMI..........DH can't go very deep when I feel like this.
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote