Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-10-2009, 08:50 AM   #21
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Re: ATTS: Thursday December 10th

Cheli - I agree with FF's crosshairs. Look at that lovely big dipper at 4dpo Oh, how I hope this is it for you!!!!!

Advertisement

Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:52 AM   #22
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bcc624-your chart looks amazing!

Shae-wahoo!!! I knew you were pregnant!!!

anjuli-looking great!!!

randie-yep, so out of our control. I came to accept it too...i will take a baby any day of the year!

cheli-yay for crosshairs but your chart is still very vague.

computermama-way to stay strong.

pam-ugh so frustrating!

AFM-waiting for my REs nurse to call me back to see if we can try something new when AF gets here. Took a frer this morning and stark white...i know i am out this month...my temp even went down. Now just to wait for AF. Sigh...
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:56 AM   #23
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Rachael - Yah, so I'm not convinced that you aren't pregnant. Your temp went down in July (much lower btw) before you got your BFP I'm not trying to give you false hope, I just hate to see you give up so early
Old 12-10-2009, 08:59 AM   #24
Babybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Ladies,

SHAE : Wouhou way to go....congrats mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
AFM-waiting for my REs nurse to call me back to see if we can try something new when AF gets here. Took a frer this morning and stark white...i know i am out this month...my temp even went down. Now just to wait for AF. Sigh...
SS

ALEXIUS : I don't know the answer to your question....but OUCHY MAMA....looks painfull

AFM : I'm going to try to get hold of the doctor today.....I NEED RESULTS ASAP......Now I sort of wish I had kept track of my cycle cause I'm in the mood to POAS....it's like a drug those stick thingys
Babybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:06 AM   #25
AmandaRenee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bccc624 View Post
Well, I went ahead and tested. I hadn't went yet since I woke up, so I had to go really bad. I used one of the CBE digitals because on the equate it said to take it the day of your missed period, and the CBE said take it a few days before. Since I'm not sure when AF will get here, I went ahead and took the CBE. It was a BFN. I had a feeling it would be.
Aw....well don't loose hope yet! You still have time.

Shae: Congrats!!!!

AFM: I am officially asking to be moved to Buddha Bellies (8/19/10)! I'm just so happy. I gave DH his "present" last night, at first he pulled out the onesie and just looked at it. Me: "There's more." He grabs out the digi and goes "You're pregnant!?" Well, duh! Then he spent the next 15 minutes hugging me, and we both cried.

Today AF was supposed to show up, and so far so good. No cramping, spotting, nada. So I'm really hopeful. I must admit that I almost feel guilty getting pregnant so fast, when so many of you wonderful ladies have been trying for months and months. I guess I'll just send you all my extra

and hope and pray you ALL get pregnant very soon. You've all been so great and supportive. But I'll still be lurking in the forum to see how it goes for everyone!
Old 12-10-2009, 09:07 AM   #26
RochelleS
Registered Users
Formerly: shae
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bccc624 View Post
I used one of the CBE digitals because on the equate it said to take it the day of your missed period, and the CBE said take it a few days before. Since I'm not sure when AF will get here, I went ahead and took the CBE. It was a BFN. I had a feeling it would be.
PeeOnAStick.com says that CBE digitals pick up HCG at 25-50, so if the test you have is more on the end near 50, it's very possible that it just didn't pick it up yet. Hang in there!

AFM - Thanks for the congrats, everyone! Now praying for a sticky bean. I couldn't wait to tell DH, so I just left the tests on the bathroom counter for him to see. He didn't say anything when he came out so I asked if he had seen them. He said yes and made an offhand comment about how I couldn't drink anymore, and then went off to work. I'm guessing he's just overwhelmed or stressed, but I would have appreciated a hug or smile or congrats or something. Oh, well.

I'll keep my eye on this forum but will probably be heading over to the August DDC. See some of you there, and to the rest --

Thanks for putting up with my obsessive POAS'ing, ladies!
Old 12-10-2009, 09:08 AM   #27
Babybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaRenee View Post
Aw....well don't loose hope yet! You still have time.

Shae: Congrats!!!!

AFM: I am officially asking to be moved to Buddha Bellies (8/19/10)! I'm just so happy. I gave DH his "present" last night, at first he pulled out the onesie and just looked at it. Me: "There's more." He grabs out the digi and goes "You're pregnant!?" Well, duh! Then he spent the next 15 minutes hugging me, and we both cried.

Today AF was supposed to show up, and so far so good. No cramping, spotting, nada. So I'm really hopeful. I must admit that I almost feel guilty getting pregnant so fast, when so many of you wonderful ladies have been trying for months and months. I guess I'll just send you all my extra

and hope and pray you ALL get pregnant very soon. You've all been so great and supportive. But I'll still be lurking in the forum to see how it goes for everyone!
Oh how sweet......Now I'm gonna cry.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:09 AM   #28
Dorothy'smom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Shae, that's wonderful!!

I am not so hopeful about this bean, so I hope things turn around. My temp was only 98.5 this morning, which is still way above coverline, but my normal pregnancy temps are from 98.6-98.9. The only other times it dipped below that is when I miscarried a few days later. Please tell me it is too early to be worried. After all, I am only 12 DPO.

Rachael, do you get AF before you go off the progesterone, or do you have to go off of it before AF starts? I am hoping the progesterone doesn't prolong an inevitable miscarriage. If my temp continues to go down for the next few days, I might just go off of it or at least call my doc.

Last edited by Dorothy'smom; 12-10-2009 at 09:11 AM.
Dorothy'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:12 AM   #29
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Aw, Amanda, how sweet! You totally made me too...

Shae - Don't worry about DH's reaction. I have heard it is very common for the guys to be all gung-ho (sp?) about TTC and then when it happens they get overwhelmed/scared and freak out for a little while...but then all is well.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:15 AM   #30
Babybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just spoke with the receptionist at my doctors office. She said it can be another week before they get the results. (this is actually taking longer than a 2WW...... )