Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #31
sharon_k
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: friday daffodil chat

Fan- I use the over the shoulder baby holder sling, since I had DD1. My girls always liked it. You can roll up/fold a receiving blanket and put in the bottom before you put baby in, so she's boosted up a bit.

Advertisement

Old 12-11-2009, 01:51 PM   #32
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Sharon I got a kangaroo sling 2 hot slings diffrent size a lucky sling and a maya wrap sling LOOOL can u tell I went sling happy thanks I will try that so just put it under her bum? A blankie
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:16 PM   #33
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congratulations Beth!!

Abbi, big hugs! I hope you feel better soon!

Fan, Happy Anniversary!
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:23 PM   #34
lydiamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Fan--make sure you put her in when she's already happy if you want her to get used to it. Have you tried all the different kinds? Some work better than others for each baby. Mine always liked to be held more upright so a moby wrap works well for us rather than a hot sling.

Abbi--do you have mastitis or is this some other illness? Sorry you are feeling so bad .

I'm feeling much more encouraged now. Not because of any uterine action, but just that my attitude is a bit better. I vented it all out in an email to my local mom's group from my church and got a lot of encouraging responses. Then this afternoon I wrote myself a bunch of affirmations/pep talk. I basically wrote a response to every negative thing I'm thinking. It really helped to look over them, and I'm planning to keep it by me so I can look at it anytime I start feeling really negative again. I'm still not thrilled, but feel a little more at peace. Hopefully it lasts!

Baltic Creations co-op now open
lydiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:35 PM   #35
reagansmom05
Registered Users
seller

thats great news fan, i hope mine subsides quickly. i'm just not handling it well, getting high numbers when yesterday i ate the same thing and had lower numbers. today my blood sugar hasnt been over 95 simply because i haven't been hungry. i really can't eat at this point in pregnancy if i don't want to. i just want baby out and diabetes gone.
my sister had called me last night to tell me they were going to scratch driving from north carolina to california, and just stay here the whole xmas break to help with the kids. well she just called me in hysterics to tell me her MIL just died last night and they obviously have to go to CA. my heart is broken for her and for everyone, she had 4 children and 7 grandchildren and was only 67. everyone loved her. such a sad time.
Anna, sahm to THREE boys [Reagan 4/25/05 & Hunter 7/17/07 & Logan 12/22/09 ] & one lost bean 2/15/09, Air Force Wife & SAHM. i love free gift cards from SWAGBUCKS!! EBATES and CloudCrowd and CASHBAQis where I earn paypal!! easy paid emails!!
reagansmom05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #36
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Melanie-I'm glad your able to find some positive today! It's hard with all the hormones! The day I broke down was the day my water broke!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:57 PM   #37
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Jena and Melanie, I'm feeling fine now, I think I may have been starting to get mastitis? Zoe wasn't emptying out my right side and I had a hard sore lump. Now she is nursing a little better and has it emptied but its still sore. I don't know but I'm feeling much better now.

Melanie, glad you are you doing better!
Old 12-11-2009, 03:57 PM   #38
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh and big congrats Beth!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 04:48 PM   #39
sharon_k
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Fan- yes, I'd just roll up a receiving blanket and kind of curve it into a u-shape, and place it in the sling first. And Happy Anniversary.

Melanie- good ideas! I should do that...
Old 12-11-2009, 04:56 PM   #40
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thanks everyone. Anna sorry to her about that. Its very sad she was young. I'm laying here on a heating pad my neck hurts like crazy. I'm having a sharp pain in my ribs when I breathe in too deep. Good grief I feel like I'm falling apart!!!! I have a wrap too I forgot about it. Its the parents of invention on same concept as a moby.
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote