Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-11-2009, 06:25 AM   #1
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ATTS: Friday December 11th

Morning ladies. I have a ton to get done today, so the update will probably come this afternoon/evening.

Advertisement

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:41 AM   #2
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Re: ATTS: Friday December 11th

First!! muahhahahahaha!
So DH left the heating blanket on last night and I was cooked by the am. didn't temp for that reason. Not that it matters right now anyways. I'm thinking that we might ntnp for a few months now. Just because we drive to Michigan (from KC) every year and I did it with both girls while I was 7months pg. Plus we went camping each time for almost a week.. yeah. Don't want to do that again. So I'm hoping for March to actively try. Also, I want to go the the Dr and get some blood work done to officially be diagnosed for pcos. My prev one did nothing more than a fasting glucose test. I am tired of being tired and moody and depressed and fat. I want to start working out and eating better and get back to being me. If we aren't pg by March I want to start the clomid too. I had good luck with it and have two Lo's from it! Ok sorry for the long post. I am going to be super busy today but I will be keeping up with you all !!

Ohh I just checked the moon cycle against FF prediction of future cycles and if they line up til March I think we will have a good chance!!! I need the moon to be Waxing Gibbus in my fertile window and it is!! I knew there was a reason I chose March ! LOL

Last edited by Andbabymakes2; 12-11-2009 at 07:05 AM.
Andbabymakes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:45 AM   #3
615marsh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm officially certifiable... someone commit me for testing too early!!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 06:45 AM   #4
mommyto2girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am so confused right now ....my body is acting funny....I'm not sure If I believe my temps or not.....and today's CM I didn't put down well b/c I'm not sure what to put!!

my boobs have been sore for the last 4 days and riding in someone's car today I got nauses...and I still am

this isn't like me!! I've had these "sypthoms before af but never in the middle of my cycle.......minus when I was prego with DD....................ummmmm......

I'm going to post my chart....(please take in mind I don't chart so it may be messed up)

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b6dab
Old 12-11-2009, 06:52 AM   #5
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

615Marsh-- LOL just means you are in the right place here at ATTS

Heather-- Hmm.. with it being an incomplete chart it's hard to tell but I'd venture to say that you haven't Ovulated yet but might be gearing up for it.

AFM: 6 DPO today according to FF. Another temp jump this morning. Really beginning to think that FF is wrong and I actually Oed on CD 19..Would really like for it to be right though so I could be 6DPO not 2 DPO.

And completely off topic.. I just had to tell you all that Monday starts my last semester of nursing school!!! February 25th is my graduation date So if I am a horrible boardie please forgive me
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:56 AM   #6
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 615marsh View Post
If that requires committing someone, none of us would be here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyto2girls View Post
I am so confused right now ....my body is acting funny....I'm not sure If I believe my temps or not.....and today's CM I didn't put down well b/c I'm not sure what to put!!

my boobs have been sore for the last 4 days and riding in someone's car today I got nauses...and I still am

this isn't like me!! I've had these "sypthoms before af but never in the middle of my cycle.......minus when I was prego with DD....................ummmmm......

I'm going to post my chart....(please take in mind I don't chart so it may be messed up)

Again I suck at reading charts, but sounds like it might be a good sign!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrijodo View Post
615Marsh-- LOL just means you are in the right place here at ATTS

Heather-- Hmm.. with it being an incomplete chart it's hard to tell but I'd venture to say that you haven't Ovulated yet but might be gearing up for it.

AFM: 6 DPO today according to FF. Another temp jump this morning. Really beginning to think that FF is wrong and I actually Oed on CD 19..Would really like for it to be right though so I could be 6DPO not 2 DPO.

And completely off topic.. I just had to tell you all that Monday starts my last semester of nursing school!!! February 25th is my graduation date So if I am a horrible boardie please forgive me
Yay for almost being done nursing school!

AFM: caved this morning and tested - BFN.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:59 AM   #7
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computermama View Post
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:05 AM   #8
615marsh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Coomputermama: Sorry for the bfn... you want me to look at it and see lines for you?

Cheli: yay for nearly finishing nursing school!!! That's excellent news!!! You should be VERY PROUD!!!! As for your chart, I think FF is right unless you see some more fertile CM... but I also have at least watery or EWish... for O, if you don't, then I'd move it to the later date and just hope you're wrong!

Heather: I think you should test... but look at me... If those are pg signs for you, then test!
Old 12-11-2009, 07:39 AM   #9
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 615marsh View Post
SS for the BFN. Still early!! Maybe wait til Monday to test again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyto2girls View Post

not sure but as long as you are having fert cm I would keep bding jic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrijodo View Post

Yay for 2WW either way!! and for almost finished with school!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computermama View Post

Aww SS hon. Hopefully it's just too early yet!!
Old 12-11-2009, 07:41 AM   #10
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

CM ?- How do I enter creamy, wet, stretchy cm??? LOL I dunno!