Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-11-2009, 08:02 PM   #1
mommyto2girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
implantation spotting??

ok according to FF I O'd on CD 10.....I'm on CD 15 now...and woke up to spotting it's browish redish and have some mild cramping.....

so mommas needless to say I'm worried...I've been prego 3 times and have never had implantation spotting.....so please inform me!!

Advertisement

Old 12-11-2009, 10:01 PM   #2
momo5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: implantation spotting??

Hey there I have had implantation bleeding before but it was 8 yrs ago and I cannot remember what exactly like. I remember I cramped forever with that pregnancy I kept thinking I would loose that one because so crampy and the light bleeding really threw me. I have been reading about it because I am in the same boat now. Cramping on and off for a week now begininning about dpo 4 or 5 and today very light spotting. today being 10 dpo. I want it to be sooo bad!!! Everything says it can happen and be normal.

I really hope for you it is mama! I am sorry not much more help. I hope someone can give you more info.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:23 PM   #3
momo5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey mama I have feverishly been researching because still no AF here and very very light spotting if you could even call it that. It says that if you experience implantation bleeding it can last up to 4 days and that to get a positive test it would be 2-4 upon completion of the little egg making its home complete. So I hope that helps you and I am hoping for a BFP for you!
Old 12-12-2009, 09:53 PM   #4
mommyto2girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
Hey mama I have feverishly been researching because still no AF here and very very light spotting if you could even call it that. It says that if you experience implantation bleeding it can last up to 4 days and that to get a positive test it would be 2-4 upon completion of the little egg making its home complete. So I hope that helps you and I am hoping for a BFP for you!
I'm out it got heavier....now I'm going to make an apt with my Dr though b/c 15 day cycle aint going to cut it for me

good luck though hopefully yours is implantation spotting and you get that BFP!!
Old 12-12-2009, 10:09 PM   #5
kt~mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
seller

My Mood:

yuck, ss heather sounds like a great plan to see a doc and figure out what you can do next. eta: although... i just re-read your post, and a 5 day LP would be crazy short... are you sure it's af? cause 5dpo would be prime implantation time. not trying to string you out for nothing, but

Last edited by kt~mommy; 12-12-2009 at 10:11 PM.
kt~mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:21 PM   #6
mommyto2girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt~mommy View Post
yuck, ss heather sounds like a great plan to see a doc and figure out what you can do next. eta: although... i just re-read your post, and a 5 day LP would be crazy short... are you sure it's af? cause 5dpo would be prime implantation time. not trying to string you out for nothing, but
it's light to Medium bleeding now so ya I'm pretty sure it is...and I'm cramping like crazy...(I haven't cramped in a long time....so ya)

I know something is not right, so I'm making the dr's apt and hope they can do something...I've NEVER had a cycle so short in my life!
Old 12-12-2009, 11:13 PM   #7
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

hope you can get answers soon. So sorry
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:41 AM   #8
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Are you BFing still? I had a 5-day LP for a few months due to bfing before it lengthened out. Implantation spotting is usually around 7-10dpo if you have it.
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:48 PM   #9
mommyto2girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondance View Post
Are you BFing still? I had a 5-day LP for a few months due to bfing before it lengthened out. Implantation spotting is usually around 7-10dpo if you have it.
nope not BF...haven't for over a year now (wow has it really been that long!?)

can't get into the dr till the 31st but the nurse wants me to come in for a pregnancy test anyways....which I know will result in neg b/c it's just a urine one
Old 12-13-2009, 08:05 PM   #10
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would be a little skeptical too of it being AF though being such a short cycle. I had implantation bleeding with #2 and it was like AF for a little bit and got lighter. My shortest cycle ever was 21 days and that was right after I got AF back after DD was born....she was 9 months old. After that, they lengthened. Since you aren't BFing, I would go see a doc to be certain of what it is.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15 IT'S A GIRL!!!
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote