Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-14-2009, 01:34 PM   #11
Believer00
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: New to DS and need some (maybe a lot of) help

Your body sounds so stressed! Once life calms down and maybe you aren't so anxious? My DH and I were together almost 2 years before DS came along- it took a nice relaxing vacation to get DS! Prior to that DH and I were working all the time, stressing about why it wasn't happening and then when we both relaxed, whatever was blocking conception was lifted! What can you two do to relax?

Advertisement

Believer00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:20 PM   #12
Mrs.Rusty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for the update on the website I just went through the tutorial's and the lowest temp was to high. I'm kind of excited to see that it's parameters automatically adjust. I will be starting that with my next cycle for sure!

Believer00...You are very much on the money. My body has been very stressed in a very short amount of time. we both have tried to make TTC fun and not a chore. We baby dance regularly (regardless of if it might make a baby ) Right now we don't have much options for a REAL de-stress, no vacations in the near future Just plugging along with the day by day and taking things has they come. I've noticed that I'm soft of strange a lot of idea people have given me to de-stress just annoy me (for example listening to holiday or classical music seem to have an opposite effect) ..LOL I'm strange. Any ideas?
Mrs.Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:41 PM   #13
Believer00
Registered Users

My Mood:

I am the QUEEN of fun, free relaxations! (I HATE listening to holiday music and classical when I have something I need to get done, or paying for stuff!) For starters, let's remove the TTC part from the equation! We are just plain going to enjoy each other without that added stress. Dates: (Ok, I'm nuts, so brace yourself!)
1. Do you have a trolley or a train station near by? Here is an example of the one by us: http://www.tecolinestreetcar.org/ Hubby and I buy the $4 ticket and go for an evening out riding it and people watching. We stop, get a coffee and get off on the different stops and walk around, window shop- later go home and "Dance"
2. Go to the lake, beach, water at night and listen to the ties ding on the sail boat and eat a moonlit picnic
3. Go to "look at" really expensive cars we will never buy and test drive them just to say we did and enjoy the ride! (This is a get dressed up like a rich person date! )
4. Go to the pet store and hold all the cute little kitties and puppies
5. go to the flea market and people watch
6. Dinner and a movie at home (just sitting and cuddling )
7. Hiking or a nice frosty walk
8. My hubby and I like to go to tourist areas that sell crazy stuff like wigs, masks, suspenders, etc and try them on, laughing at who looks the silliest
9. A Fredricks of Holly wood is always enticing (You can be the model and he the audience )
10. Watch a sunset with a nice glass of your favorite beverage!

I'm a little rusty, the Hubby and I don't go out too much now that I have to work Let me know if you have any ideas we can try!

Hmmm I will
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Rusty View Post
Thanks for the update on the website I just went through the tutorial's and the lowest temp was to high. I'm kind of excited to see that it's parameters automatically adjust. I will be starting that with my next cycle for sure!

Believer00...You are very much on the money. My body has been very stressed in a very short amount of time. we both have tried to make TTC fun and not a chore. We baby dance regularly (regardless of if it might make a baby ) Right now we don't have much options for a REAL de-stress, no vacations in the near future Just plugging along with the day by day and taking things has they come. I've noticed that I'm soft of strange a lot of idea people have given me to de-stress just annoy me (for example listening to holiday or classical music seem to have an opposite effect) ..LOL I'm strange. Any ideas?
Believer00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:20 AM   #14
Mrs.Rusty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you so much for that list. I'll have to check around. It's darn cold up here this time of year so we try not to freeze out tail feathers off. Yeah I work full time too Booooo. I'm an RN and I work at an out-patient hemodialysis clinic (people with kidney failure) love my job, but it is very draining. we try to do things when we can. Actually we're trying to get a group of friends together to take a dance class after work (not sure what kind but something more fun and up beat maybe line dancing, hip hop, or something like that)
Mrs.Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote