Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-14-2009, 07:21 PM   #91
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Monday December 14th

good luck to everyone waiting to test, and to everyone with AF...

AFM--last night I was hanging out with some girl friends (one is one of my closest friends who is due 4 days before what my due date should have been with the baby we just lost and the other friend knew I had recently miscarried...) Anyway, I walked in the door, and 2nd friend immediately said "Mary is in the comfy chair because she's pregnant!". It was definitely akward. Then today, I found out that my cousin is due with her #2 the day after what my due date should have been.

I thought I was going to hear from the OB today with my lab results from Thursday (to make sure HCG is at zero and I'm secretly hoping it will indicate that I am pregnant, since it was at 16 just 4 weeks ago)....I'm so sleepy and *might* have slightly sore boobs....I just wish I could keep myself from having my hopes up for a BFP...I could probably test tomorrow...but now I am supposed to hear back tomorrow "for sure"....

I think I'm going to bed early tonight!!

Advertisement

happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:57 PM   #92
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybug View Post
All right well the pictures don't show anything at all......I mean not even squinty anything but I swear it's there IRL.

I tested with SMU (clearblue) Held it in for about 5 hours. FRER (I didn't take pics cause there was nothing at all....stark white) I held it in for about 3 hours but didn't drink anything at all.

QUESTION If yesterdays spotting was IB....it was during the afternoon and early evening...when do you think I should be able to get a BFP ????

I suck at seeing lines, so I'm not even going to try As far as if it was IB, I think they say like 2 days to test afterward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrijodo View Post
Add me into the totally nothing there but have convinced myself there is club..

Took it tonight at like 6pm. Did NOT hold my urine long enough (maybe 2 hours)

My camera SUCKS no matter what I do it won't stop being blurry
Hopefully it is a very blurry BFP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
hey ladies. Just wanted to say hi. NO persies other than I think I see something on both tests. Hugs all around. Looks like AF is recruting this week. I am just sitting here knitting a stocking cap and waiting for something, anything to happen. Didn't temp this morning, thought I turned the bbt on but didn't and had no idea till after I got up. Anyways, feeling a little blue. Hope this week flys by and we see some BFP's!!!!
Those therms can be little boogers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymama1 View Post
good luck to everyone waiting to test, and to everyone with AF...

AFM--last night I was hanging out with some girl friends (one is one of my closest friends who is due 4 days before what my due date should have been with the baby we just lost and the other friend knew I had recently miscarried...) Anyway, I walked in the door, and 2nd friend immediately said "Mary is in the comfy chair because she's pregnant!". It was definitely akward. Then today, I found out that my cousin is due with her #2 the day after what my due date should have been.

I thought I was going to hear from the OB today with my lab results from Thursday (to make sure HCG is at zero and I'm secretly hoping it will indicate that I am pregnant, since it was at 16 just 4 weeks ago)....I'm so sleepy and *might* have slightly sore boobs....I just wish I could keep myself from having my hopes up for a BFP...I could probably test tomorrow...but now I am supposed to hear back tomorrow "for sure"....

I think I'm going to bed early tonight!!
for good news from the OB!

AFM ~ Still no AF. And my "spotting" has stopped. Ugh.

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:22 PM   #93
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

So, dinner is ready and I haven't read through the entire thread yet, but just had to say.......

Cheli, I disagree I think you O'd on cd15 just like FF says. Going by your temps only, then maybe yes on cd19 but by temps AND CF, definitely cd15. And if everything was normal on cd16, then I would really not throw it out and......I totally see pink

Suzie - ugh, I hate my monitor. Don't know why I see pink on Cheli's crappy photo but I don't see anything on yours. I also don't see anything on the other thread that everyone says is BFP....sucky, sucky monitor. Oh well, I boycott blue! Looking forward to your pink dye tomorrow
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #94
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh- persies means "personal"- like personal responses?

I'm trying, but I can't remember everyone's names....I'll work on it..

Thinking of all of you ladies tonight though! Watching for BFPs

Thanks for all the support- I am still too nervous to test... I might wait a couple more days- but sooo hoping that AF doesn't surprise me.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:56 PM   #95
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hey Lori-
How's the heartburn?? I have it to now and I never get heartburn- Keeping fingers crossed for both of us that heartburn is actually a good thing!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:37 PM   #96
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

I cannot keep up with all of you!

I'm picking up soy and progesterone tomorrow morning. I know I'm doing soy latish with cd 5-9, but I figured it was better than not at all. I have to try something.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:53 AM   #97
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Well I tested this morning with an Equate test and it was STARK white.
But either way it's still really early to test. I'm either 10DPO or 6DPO depending on when I actually Oed. So I'll wait a few days and test again. I have 3 FRER and 1 Equate and 1 CBE so I'm ready!

Off to clinicals! See you ladies later
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:43 AM   #98
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Morning Ladies!

Getting ready to head out to work, and sometime during the day I have to go back for a typing test & second interview

Rebecca, the heartburn is still here like CRAZY and this morning it's hitting with a wave of nausea. I'll take it if it comes with a BFP, but otherwise it needs to get the heck out of town!

Temp shot up some this morning, so I'm hopeful!

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:27 PM   #99
ctj101502
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood: