Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-14-2009, 05:49 AM   #11
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Monday December 14th

Rachael...so sorry AF showed her ugly face...hope the clomid works for you!

My dr did the d&c by suction too and I heard that is much easier on your body.

If I still had any leftover HCG, would I have gotten a BFN this morning? This was my first and hopefully only mc so I don't really know how the "after" works.

Advertisement

Old 12-14-2009, 06:11 AM   #12
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
AFM- cd 1. Wahoo. She waited until 2am just so yesterday couldn't be cd 1...ugh... Ready to move on. I start clomid tomorrow....and since i Od on cd 15 last month...i only have like 14 days to wait. So much better than when i Od on cd 30. Ugh. Lor has her 2 year appt. today. I am debating another vaccine...so far all she has had is the dpt.
Hopefully the Clomid will make it happen this month!

Well, my temp dropped again today. Little spotting when I first woke up. Ugh! If you're going to show up just do it already you ugly hag!

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:14 AM   #13
Currer Bell
Registered Users
Formerly: ma**ie

So sorry Rachael.

AFM- I'm gonna go ahaed and say 1 dpo today. My temp isn't too high, but I got a pos. OPK 2 days ago and my cervix dropped low this morning. I may change it later though! Off to work!
Old 12-14-2009, 06:15 AM   #14
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Only 8am here, and there's a ton of persies! I like the way today is going so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolanae View Post
I'm still up. Ryan and I had some fun. hehe. I had a little spotting afterwards though. Thinking things might have just been a little rough/dry?

Who knows. I give up trying to figure out my body. Sign me up for the turkey like timer that pops up when your pregnant. LOL
That'd be AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsgirl777 View Post
Haha Brandie!

Monday already? Geez this month is flying by! I'll be back to check up on things! Hopefully I won't be up to late and will be able to catch the chat.
Thank the LORD that this month is going by fast. I'm ready for this year to be over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyto2girls View Post
anyways can I be moved to CD 3 for today please?

today was a nice day though, DH was home so walked ODD to school, me and ydd stayed home, I went and got test done went to the post office and then this afternoon got a massage (part of my birthday presant DH had gotten me last week)
I hope you figure out what's going on soon! for Massage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamnkevin View Post
Morining everyone

Thought I'd test this morning since my temp spiked again...BFN. I'm only 10dpo though, so no big deal. We weren't even really trying this month since the dr told us to wait 2 cycles. Wouldn't that be funny...if the month we didn't even ttc is the month we get pregnant!

Anyone know why they tell you to wait 2 cycles after a d&c? Is it really safer on your body and the baby to wait or is that just something the drs say to cover their butts???
No idea... I was told to wait one cycle (which I counted as the cycle coming off of the two D&Cs ) But they also said that my uterine lining as of 11/5 looked "perfect" and that I was in the clear to try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuddles View Post
Ohhhh Lori! Hope the hb is a good sign!

Brandie and Heather--hope you figure out your body soon!

Pam--I don't know. My dr only told me to wait one cylce after each mc, both the d&c and the one I passed on my own. I think each dr has their own opinion on that. Actually, after my d&c (which was first), my dr said that a psychologist would ask you to wait 3 cycles, so you'd be more ok if it happened again, which is I think is one of the stupidest things I ever heard--having more time between mc does not make the second one easier in my opinion; but maybe that's just me.
That is the STUPIDEST thing I have EVER EVER EVER heard. Who in the heck would believe that?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
Lori-oooh heartburn

brandie-yep, i want one too...are they on etsy? LOL

heather-so jealous of your massage...nice!

pam-that's how we got pregnant after my first mc. LOL. They tell you to wait so 1, your hcg is back to negative, and 2, your lining has a chance to rebuild so you don't have another mc (like happened to me), but my RE instead checks your hormones and lining and told me to go ahead after 1 cycle...but no bfp. My ob said to wait 3 months...ugh. Some drs. who do d&cs scrape the lining way hard...mine doesn't actually scrape unless she has to . For both of mine she just did suction.

michelle-yeah, that is insane...from someone it happened 2ce in a row on and it had been 3 months too...ugh.

AFM- cd 1. Wahoo. She waited until 2am just so yesterday couldn't be cd 1...ugh... Ready to move on. I start clomid tomorrow....and since i Od on cd 15 last month...i only have like 14 days to wait. So much better than when i Od on cd 30. Ugh. Lor has her 2 year appt. today. I am debating another vaccine...so far all she has had is the dpt.
Yay for clomid, and if you O on CD15 again, that means only 12 days until you can start bd'ing like crazy Here's to the September DDC! Same here for the D&C... She didn't have to scrape much, she was able to mostly use the suction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamnkevin View Post
Rachael...so sorry AF showed her ugly face...hope the clomid works for you!

My dr did the d&c by suction too and I heard that is much easier on your body.

If I still had any leftover HCG, would I have gotten a BFN this morning? This was my first and hopefully only mc so I don't really know how the "after" works.
Depending on the level of HCG, you may have. If it's under 25/50 (whatever the sensitivity of the test is) you could've gotten bfn, but still had *some* in your system.. it's confusing.

Brandi - Hope the Hag shows her face soon!

Makenzie - Have a good day at work! for 1dpo!

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::

Last edited by MommyKeller0107; 12-14-2009 at 06:16 AM.
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:45 AM   #15
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Whoops. Forgot my AFM.

AFM: Getting ready to head out to my interview! And I'm really dreading work tomorrow. I have a weird feeling about it. Super anxious for some reason...

Anyway, I didn't get much sleep. DH left a garbage bag in the kitchen (which is where the dog sleeps) and she woke me up early knocking around cans and stuff...

gah.

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

Last edited by MommyKeller0107; 12-14-2009 at 06:47 AM.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:01 AM   #16
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyKeller0107 View Post
Whoops. Forgot my AFM.

AFM: Getting ready to head out to my interview! And I'm really dreading work tomorrow. I have a weird feeling about it. Super anxious for some reason...

Anyway, I didn't get much sleep. DH left a garbage bag in the kitchen (which is where the dog sleeps) and she woke me up early knocking around cans and stuff...

gah.
Good luck on your interview
Old 12-14-2009, 07:23 AM   #17
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Good morning!

Pam- I hope this is your month and you get a big surprise! I really think the stress of TTC isn't any help at all- so maybe not really TTC is the trick!

Lori- Good luck on the interview and I hope your work day goes well- I am off to work in a bit myself... I always have that feeling of dread

I didn't test today- I bought some new tests yesterday (EPT) but just couldn't bring myself to test early Monday morning before work- no fun in that... plus a BFN would really make me want to curl back up in bed...

Have a great day everyone- I sure hope we have plenty of BFPs this month!!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:44 AM   #18
Dorothy'smom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning ladies!

Rachael, I'm sorry AF showed .

No time for persies, but AFM, I am still trying to hold out hope for my appointment. I keep having cramping, which I have had with all my pregnancies, miscarriages included. So it's not much of a sign. I am hoping to get some symptoms soon. Only 9 days until my first appointment....
Old 12-14-2009, 07:53 AM   #19
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

Good morning just a quick drop in. Got yucky news today that DH is more than likely deploying in Jan instead of Feb. I am pretty blue about it. I am so not prepared for this deployment. My 3rd deployment but my 1st with 2 active toddlers and I will not be going home to my parents this time. I am scared that I will forget bills or something will happen and I won't have anyone to call.

OK I need to be positive to all!
Old 12-14-2009, 08:29 AM   #20
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

to Becci & Jules

Becci - just try and be positive while you can, if something happens, it happens... but don't be afraid and worry the whole time, find peace if you can! (and please remind me of this when I'm freaking out next time around)

Jules - I can't imagine having to go through a deployment... I hope that it passes quickly for you.

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!