Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-14-2009, 08:49 AM   #21
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Monday December 14th

I promise the list is going to be updated today. I just can't seem to wake up and I have a ton to do around the house.

Advertisement

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:52 AM   #22
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyKeller0107 View Post
Whoops. Forgot my AFM.

AFM: Getting ready to head out to my interview! And I'm really dreading work tomorrow. I have a weird feeling about it. Super anxious for some reason...

Anyway, I didn't get much sleep. DH left a garbage bag in the kitchen (which is where the dog sleeps) and she woke me up early knocking around cans and stuff...

gah.
Good luck at your interview!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy'smom View Post
Morning ladies!

No time for persies, but AFM, I am still trying to hold out hope for my appointment. I keep having cramping, which I have had with all my pregnancies, miscarriages included. So it's not much of a sign. I am hoping to get some symptoms soon. Only 9 days until my first appointment....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesboch View Post
Good morning just a quick drop in. Got yucky news today that DH is more than likely deploying in Jan instead of Feb. I am pretty blue about it. I am so not prepared for this deployment. My 3rd deployment but my 1st with 2 active toddlers and I will not be going home to my parents this time. I am scared that I will forget bills or something will happen and I won't have anyone to call.

OK I need to be positive to all!
You can do it.

AFM ~ Still no hag. What the crap?

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:04 AM   #23
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Brandie - lol that would be nice. Except I always called the innie-turned-outie belly button in late pregnancy that....I'm not patient enough to wait that long!

davidsgirl - Seriously! I am starting to stress. Then I have to decide to finally do that party and so my mind is going in even more directions now! Why do I do this to myself? I wish I could just turn the party-planning mode off until after Christmas

Heather - man, your chart I keep thinking 'tomorrow it will make sense' but.... for your appt. coming up

Pam - I dunno but your chart is beautiful I would think, having gotten a BFN, that any BFP you get from here on out means you are preggo again. Here's hoping for the best!

Rachael - C'mon AF, you witch get in and get out - make it quick! We've got things to do!

Brandi - limbo sucks

Mackenzie - Hey there, O buddy Hope we both caught the egg!

Lori - ahhh, sweet, dumb pups Good luck on your interview today! Kick butt, girl

Rebecca - I totally understand why you are waiting to test...that said, I can't wait for you to begin testing

Becci - Big and peace headed your way

Jules - You can do it!! It certainly won't be easy but I know you can do this. Are there other wives/moms around you for support? Who have btdt?

AFM - 1dpo today I really hope this is it. I am really superly duperly nervous about the testing and wondering limbo phase happening while at in-laws. No way to avoid it. If we can't be home for it, I wish we were going to be around my mom instead. A BFN at Christmas would be very hard for me to take and I don't know if his side would be understanding.... that I get a BFP or am very peaceful about a BFN
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:17 AM   #24
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Alexius, when do you think you'll be testing?

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:17 AM   #25
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoran Bloom View Post

Jules - You can do it!! It certainly won't be easy but I know you can do this. Are there other wives/moms around you for support? Who have btdt?

AFM - 1dpo today I really hope this is it. I am really superly duperly nervous about the testing and wondering limbo phase happening while at in-laws. No way to avoid it. If we can't be home for it, I wish we were going to be around my mom instead. A BFN at Christmas would be very hard for me to take and I don't know if his side would be understanding.... that I get a BFP or am very peaceful about a BFN
Hope it is for you too!

Lori: Good luck on your interview!!!

Thanks everyone I am that 6 months fly by!!!

Last edited by Julesboch; 12-14-2009 at 09:19 AM.
Julesboch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:19 AM   #26
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Pam-not unless you have like a 5 or something...so it wouldn't show up on the hpt...probably negative! I hope it's your only mc too!!

bcc624-alright AF, if your going to be a B this month and show...do it today so i can have my cycle buddy...if not go away and bring on the bfp!

mackenzie-wahoo for 2ww

Lori-thanks! Yeah, only problem with suction is my ob missed the baby and i passed him/her at home...and totally could see little arms and eyes and stuff...very sad. But at least my uterus is ok for future kiddos! GL with the interview!

rebecca-good call! LOL. I am holding out until at least 10dpo next month...i hope!

Becci-come on symptoms!!

jules-big hugs! That is so hard...i hope you have some support around you!

alexius-hope you get your bfp and it's not an issue! Hugs and wahoo for 2ww!

AFM-lors appt. was fine, she got the 1st dose of swine flu. Then i took her to meijer to ride the mechanical horse and bought her a glow worm. My periods are so much heavier while on the clomid/progesterone...ugh.
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:20 AM   #27
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy'smom View Post
Morning ladies!

Rachael, I'm sorry AF showed .

No time for persies, but AFM, I am still trying to hold out hope for my appointment. I keep having cramping, which I have had with all my pregnancies, miscarriages included. So it's not much of a sign. I am hoping to get some symptoms soon. Only 9 days until my first appointment....
Becci. I hope you everything works out for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesboch View Post
Good morning just a quick drop in. Got yucky news today that DH is more than likely deploying in Jan instead of Feb. I am pretty blue about it. I am so not prepared for this deployment. My 3rd deployment but my 1st with 2 active toddlers and I will not be going home to my parents this time. I am scared that I will forget bills or something will happen and I won't have anyone to call.

OK I need to be positive to all!
I can't imagine what it's like for you ladies to go through this. Your heart must break everytime. You must be a very strong woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolanae View Post
I promise the list is going to be updated today. I just can't seem to wake up and I have a ton to do around the house.
No worries...you're too kind to do this for everyone anyway

Alexius...woohoo on being 1dpo! I hope you caught that egg

I really like the way my chart is looking...if anyone noticed it...it's almost identical to the one I had in August when I got my BFP.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:21 AM   #28
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoran Bloom View Post
Brandi - limbo sucks

Yeah, it does. It's aggravating.

YAY for 1DPO!

Old 12-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #29
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
bcc624-alright AF, if your going to be a B this month and show...do it today so i can have my cycle buddy...if not go away and bring on the bfp!

AFM-lors appt. was fine, she got the 1st dose of swine flu. Then i took her to meijer to ride the mechanical horse and bought her a glow worm. My periods are so much heavier while on the clomid/progesterone...ugh.
Thanks Rachael! I think someone needs to light a fire under her to either show up or get out!

Glad Lor's appointment went well! Macy didn't get the swine flu vaccine, but she did get the swine flu itself at the end of October. It was pretty rough for about three days. She just slept.

Old 12-14-2009, 09:25 AM   #30
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

I want BFP's It will get me out of my funk!!! COME ON BFP's !!!