Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-15-2009, 06:32 AM   #11
*KaiMom*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: well it worked

Congrats Mama! Praying this is a super sticky bean!

Advertisement

Old 12-15-2009, 07:51 AM   #12
momo5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by attachedmom View Post
Congrats Mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have some questions for you:
--Were you taking the liquid form of Vitex or pill? I've been taking the liquid for a little over a month now (trying to stimulate AF/O)
--How long (duration) were you taking the Vitex? Sometimes herbs take a min of 90 days to do anything
--Do you think the mastisis was related to anything or a totally isolated thing? I am asking because 2 weeks after I *think* (hoping) my PPAF finally returned, I got mastisis and then a week later had spotting...at the time I considered it unrelated to ttc but just curious what your thoughts are since I thought it was a coincidence that you also experienced something similar.

Anyway, sorry to hound you with questions...I will pray for a sticky bean for you as well. Thanks for sharing your news. As much as I am a beleiver in alternative medicine, there is a part of me that always remains skeptical and so I love to hear when the stuff actually works!

ETA: also, are you BF?
Hey mama, I have actually been on vitex since February when AF returned. I went a few cycles taking one a day (pill) then when they did not get balanced went up to two. That still did not help so This cycle I went up in mg and up to 3 so I was taking 900 mg a day. I have heard that the liquid is better though and was going to switch to it if I did not get results this cycle. I had Vitex help before and it did not take so long, but then I am not so young anymore

I don't know if the mastitis was related I did not think so either but when you say that I wonder too. I have had 3 times since ds was 10 mos and have not experienced that before.

My mw told me before that Valerian Root can bring back AF and regulate too, but I would read on it.

I am still BFing. He is getting food too but when I had mastitis he was up allll night for days, I was glad he was emptying but wow!

I don't mind answering your questions and don't feel hounded. I hope it works for you and you get a BFP! Come on AF!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 07:51 AM   #13
momo5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you mamas for your prayers and congratulations.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:15 AM   #14
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Congratulations, mama Sticky vibes and HH9M. I will keep you in my prayers
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote