Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-15-2009, 06:48 AM   #1
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ATTS: Tuesday December 15th

Advertisement

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:49 AM   #2
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Tuesday December 15th

I need to get a ton done today. Going to try to get somethings done while Alison is settled down. I will probably get the list updated at naptime.

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:04 AM   #3
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morning Brandie and Alison

Not much going on here. Temp was about the same as yesterday. I'm not going to test again unless I see my temp go up. No big deal either way this month. My chart really seems to be mimicking the one from August when I got my BFP. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though. Having some symptoms but they could be AF symptoms too. Sore boobs, strange taste in my mouth, and bladder pressure. All of which are symptoms I've gotten with both of my other pregnancies
Old 12-15-2009, 07:18 AM   #4
Babybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies,

I woke up to sore boobs this morning.

I tested again with the blue dye (I'm waiting till tomorrow morning to test with FRER) and the line is a bit darker but still very faint and I don't trust blue dye tests at all. The line appeared within seconds so I'm holding out hope.

Here's a pic even though I know you gals all hate blue dye.

Babybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:18 AM   #5
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Good Morning Brandie and Pam-

Pam- I think that is all a great sign I'm so very hopeful for you!!!

I have the same symptoms as you- could go either way... Decided against testing today- maybe Friday before work if AF still hasn't arrived. Going to get ready for work and survive the day just to come home to our beautiful Christmas tree and beautiful Winnie- I can't wait!! Work is blah!!

Suzie- I think I see it!!! Hoping it is a BFP tomorrow for you!!

Last edited by Love4leon; 12-15-2009 at 07:19 AM.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:36 AM   #6
Dorothy'smom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think I see a line, too, Suzie .

AFM, my temp is even lower this morning and having a lot of cramping. I felt a bit sick to my stomach this morning, so I hope the temps are a fluke. But the only other times my temp has done this is when I was miscarrying. I emailed my Dr. so I'm hoping she'll do some blood work so I can know one way or the other.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:39 AM   #7
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Suzie...I can't see photobucket pics at work, but what are the odds you'd get two blue dye tests that are false positives???

Rebecca, hope it's a good sign for the both of us!!
Old 12-15-2009, 07:45 AM   #8
Babybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamnkevin View Post
Suzie...I can't see photobucket pics at work, but what are the odds you'd get two blue dye tests that are false positives???

Rebecca, hope it's a good sign for the both of us!!
I don't know what the odds would be but I just really truly don't trust them. DH bought them because they were 3 for $15 even though I tried explaining to him that blue dye tests suck big time. I've heard a lot of woman getting evaps and false positives on them. I just don't know if their lines came up within timeframe like mine or if they appeared afterwords.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:49 AM   #9
Babybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Not much going on here. Temp was about the same as yesterday. I'm not going to test again unless I see my temp go up. No big deal either way this month. My chart really seems to be mimicking the one from August when I got my BFP. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though. Having some symptoms but they could be AF symptoms too. Sore boobs, strange taste in my mouth, and bladder pressure. All of which are symptoms I've gotten with both of my other pregnancies
Can't wait till you test again....I have symptoms that can go either way to...makes the wait even harder. KMFC for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Good Morning Brandie and Pam-

Pam- I think that is all a great sign I'm so very hopeful for you!!!

I have the same symptoms as you- could go either way... Decided against testing today- maybe Friday before work if AF still hasn't arrived. Going to get ready for work and survive the day just to come home to our beautiful Christmas tree and beautiful Winnie- I can't wait!! Work is blah!!

Suzie- I think I see it!!! Hoping it is a BFP tomorrow for you!!
Gosh I admire your will to not test......I'm going nuts over here and I don't think I'll be able to hold back using my FRER till tomorrow morning even though I know nothing will show up. KMFC for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy'smom View Post
I think I see a line, too, Suzie .

AFM, my temp is even lower this morning and having a lot of cramping. I felt a bit sick to my stomach this morning, so I hope the temps are a fluke. But the only other times my temp has done this is when I was miscarrying. I emailed my Dr. so I'm hoping she'll do some blood work so I can know one way or the other.
Keep us posted sweetie....I hope the temp is a fluke.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:58 AM   #10
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:

Crossing my fingers for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolanae View Post
I need to get a ton done today. Going to try to get somethings done while Alison is settled down. I will probably get the list updated at naptime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybug View Post
Hi ladies,

I woke up to sore boobs this morning.

I tested again with the blue dye (I'm waiting till tomorrow morning to test with FRER) and the line is a bit darker but still very faint and I don't trust blue dye tests at all. The line appeared within seconds so I'm holding out hope.

Here's a pic even though I know you gals all hate blue dye.

Is a positive supposed to be a plus sign on that test? Not familliar with that brand at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy'smom View Post

AFM: I think I need to see my doctor - I had another bout of really really horrible cramps last night. They seem to be getting worse since I had DD. I mean stop me in my tracks double over in pain kind of cramps. Something's not right.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote