Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-15-2009, 08:00 AM   #11
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Tuesday December 15th

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamnkevin View Post
Morning Brandie and Alison

Not much going on here. Temp was about the same as yesterday. I'm not going to test again unless I see my temp go up. No big deal either way this month. My chart really seems to be mimicking the one from August when I got my BFP. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though. Having some symptoms but they could be AF symptoms too. Sore boobs, strange taste in my mouth, and bladder pressure. All of which are symptoms I've gotten with both of my other pregnancies
for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybug View Post
Hi ladies,

I woke up to sore boobs this morning.

I tested again with the blue dye (I'm waiting till tomorrow morning to test with FRER) and the line is a bit darker but still very faint and I don't trust blue dye tests at all. The line appeared within seconds so I'm holding out hope.

Here's a pic even though I know you gals all hate blue dye.

I totally saw something extremely faint yesterday and now it's definitely darker. All of my false positives with blue dye looked exactly the same and never got darker. this is it for you! for tomorrow's test! How many dpo would you be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy'smom View Post
I think I see a line, too, Suzie .

AFM, my temp is even lower this morning and having a lot of cramping. I felt a bit sick to my stomach this morning, so I hope the temps are a fluke. But the only other times my temp has done this is when I was miscarrying. I emailed my Dr. so I'm hoping she'll do some blood work so I can know one way or the other.
oh I would say don't temp but you have to do whatever you need to do to stay sane. I got a doppler b/c of the fear. I have had a loss so I understand your worry. Try to remember you are pregnant today and that is an amazing thing.

Advertisement

Old 12-15-2009, 08:05 AM   #12
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So on the odd ball train that is my body...and probably TMI question:

GOBS of EWCM this morning, and my panties were damp. Could some of the dampness be leftovers from DTD with DH Sunday night? I had some Monday morning, but I figured that would be it.

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:12 AM   #13
Babybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

COMPUTERMAMA : It's supposed to be a +

HEATHER : I'm not sure how many DPO's I am because I was TAB and trying not to pay attention. I am day 28 of my cycle today and I normally have my period between cd 28 and cd 30. I am very tired and stressed though so I wouldn't be suprised to be late this month.

BRANDIE : I normally get leftovers the day after. I would tend to say you have ewcm and not old batter
Babybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:18 AM   #14
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

LOL That's what I was thinking with the stuff this morning.

And with your test, I see something. I hate blue dye for how light/faint they can be.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:21 AM   #15
Babybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well I guess I got my answer......I just went to the bathroom to test with my FRER and when I wiped there was blood so AF is on her way today......stupid blue dye tests. I wasn't holding out to much hope for this month I wasn't really trying but to see lines on tests and then get AF is just plain cruel.

Well I guess I'll be able to have some drinks on Christmas. DH's birthday is coming up Jan 13th I hope I'll be able to surprise him with a BFP then.
Babybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:26 AM   #16
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolanae View Post
So on the odd ball train that is my body...and probably TMI question:

GOBS of EWCM this morning, and my panties were damp. Could some of the dampness be leftovers from DTD with DH Sunday night? I had some Monday morning, but I figured that would be it.
I would think that the leftovers would have been gone the next day...I'd say ewcm for sure

Quote:
Well I guess I got my answer......I just went to the bathroom to test with my FRER and when I wiped there was blood so AF is on her way today......stupid blue dye tests. I wasn't holding out to much hope for this month I wasn't really trying but to see lines on tests and then get AF is just plain cruel.

Well I guess I'll be able to have some drinks on Christmas. DH's birthday is coming up Jan 13th I hope I'll be able to surprise him with a BFP then.
Well that's just plain mean AF!!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 08:30 AM   #17
bls26
Registered Users

Suzie and Dorothy'sMom

AFM: 7DPO haven't noticed any IB yet but I know you don't always get it. I'm not temping so I'm just waiting it out I'm still fighting a cold which is in my chest now, so it's hard for me to notice any little symptoms with being so sick

to all!

bls26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:37 AM   #18
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

*hugs Suzie*

I've had that happen soo many times. Going to go test and bam....AF.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:48 AM   #19
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:

SS hun... I was just coming to post that I thought I could see something on that test... pooey.
Good luck with DH's birthday surprise

Oh and Pam.... over your chart! It's beautiful!
Old 12-15-2009, 09:24 AM   #20
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This is a news story that involves one of our friends. We've only ever known Meaghan online, but she's definitely a good friend. This does mention still born birth. She lost her daughter a year ago, and has credited (or is in the process) a charity in her daughter's honor. She's helping get gifts to kids in need. We sent a gift for her, and she's had a blast helping out other kids.

Good news....She's preggo again.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...-mothers-love/