Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2012, 08:00 PM   #71
Hillbillls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Not many NM moms?

I'm in Abq, and Baby Bear is still here! We're hoping to get them involved in The Great Cloth Diaper Change this year here in the ABQ location!! Come on out, ladies!!

Advertisement

Hillbillls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:47 PM   #72
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbillls
I'm in Abq, and Baby Bear is still here! We're hoping to get them involved in The Great Cloth Diaper Change this year here in the ABQ location!! Come on out, ladies!!
Really? I'm in Abq too and would be interested. Or did I miss it?
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:57 PM   #73
Samo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm in Clovis NM and just joing the Albq great cloth diaper page on Facebook, look it up I really want to go if I can onvince the hubby we need to drive the 3 hours to get there. It's in april
Samo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #74
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbillls View Post
I think I found it...there are 2 different pages. I liked the one with the most likes
Old 02-26-2012, 02:20 PM   #75
CaylaEP
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hi nm mamas! I'm coming out there to visit my mom and siblings for two weeks and I am looking for some fun toddler friendly things to do in the rio rancho/Albuquerque area...any suggestions? We always do the zoo and aquarium..so anything else? Good parks? Children's museums? Anything fun!
Old 02-26-2012, 05:13 PM   #76
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Have you tried explora? There's also a nice park at the Manzano Mesa Community Center off Eubank south of Central, and a spray park in the summer
Old 02-27-2012, 11:30 AM   #77
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:

supposedly explora opens 2 hrs early for toddlers and parents....but I have not tried it yet. There doesn't seem to be much to do here at all . Maybe I am just out of the loop?
Old 02-28-2012, 07:50 PM   #78
CaylaEP
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
Have you tried explora? There's also a nice park at the Manzano Mesa Community Center off Eubank south of Central, and a spray park in the summer
When I googled children's stuff, explora came up so it is on our list to check out..is it geared more towards older children though?
Old 02-28-2012, 07:55 PM   #79
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaylaEP

When I googled children's stuff, explora came up so it is on our list to check out..is it geared more towards older children though?
A little, but on Mondays they open early (9 am), and only allow in toddlers for the 1st 2 hours. My DD also loves the Natural History Museum (lotsa dinosaur stuff). There's also the Rio Grande Nature Center, fishing at Tingley Beach (depending on your kiddo). There may be more but that's all I've got at the moment.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:39 AM   #80
H's mom
Registered Users
seller

Hi nm mamas! I'm coming out there to visit my mom and siblings for two weeks and I am looking for some fun toddler friendly things to do in the rio rancho/Albuquerque area...any suggestions? We always do the zoo and aquarium..so anything else? Good parks? Children's museums? Anything fun!

As far as parks, we really like Academy Hills and North Domingo Baca. They're both in good neighborhoods with nice playground equipment and lots space to run around, plus they have bucket swings. North Domingo Baca is new though, so there's not very many trees. If you want to do some shopping try Uptown (Indian School & Louisiana). It's outdoors, has upscale shops, and they have a fountain that little kids like to run through when the weather is nice. If your toddler's old enough for mini golf try Hinkle Family Fun Center (Indian School & Tramway). Have Fun!
H's mom is offline   Reply With Quote