Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-31-2009, 09:52 PM   #41
Registered Users
Re: Do you think its crazy to want Irish twins?

I don't think it is crazy to want to have Irish twins but I will say that MANY parents feel this way and change their mind after they have their first and have the reality of actually taking care of their child. The reverse thing happens too though where a couple may just really enjoy their child and surprise themselves with how quickly they feel comfortable adding to the family. And then their are the surprise and unplanned irish twins My girls are 20 months apart and honestly, it was a bit challenging for the first two months but now I am in the groove of two under two and would be fine to add a third. It is all about just figuring out when would be the best time to add another and that is different for each family. Kids that are farther apart can still be close....again it just depends on the family dynamic and how they grow up together.

doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:02 PM   #42
Registered Users
Formerly: niktorious
My Mood:
Re: Do you think its crazy to want Irish twins?

my sister and I are irish twins... we are best friends and have been inseparable since I was born. our friends still call us 'the smith sisters' even though we both now have married names. our sons are 10 mos apart and we are hoping that as cousins they can still be as close as we were... I would have loved to have irish twins and i think it would be much easier than 2 further apart. Less fighting, plus they can entertain each other.
Naptown Boys stop by and say hi on Facebook
Nikki an artist who is completely in love with my sailor hubby Jeff, mom to boys Cleary 8-09 and Soren 10-11
ISO Wool interlock fabric
NaptownBoys is offline   Reply With Quote