Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-28-2009, 03:29 PM   #11
mismaggie
Banned

My Mood:
Re: After 10 months I HATE this..help

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaysieW003 View Post
What about some WAHM ones? You could try mismaggie she makes Ucky Bunz diapers. Or we really like our swaddlebees AIO and blueberry and coolababy.
Thank you KaysieW003, you're so sweet to recommend me I would be more than happy to make you some diapers with a natural fiber for the inside. I have cotton velour and bamboo velour that I can use. If you're interested please pm me and we can work something out, I can give you a good price as well

Advertisement

mismaggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:49 PM   #12
tarinalynn
Registered Users

My Mood:

Out of curiosity... have you considered the idea that maybe it isnt the diapers your wee one is developing sensitivity too and maybe the detergents you are using? Have you switched detergs at all? I do however entirely understand though. Our wee one has a yucky sensitivity to fleece. It doesnt matter what diaper or what type of fleece, as soon as he is mildly damp it is rashes and redness galore!!! Good luck. Oh another problem we had was stripping diapers... I was using vinegar to strip, with a second wash adn extra rinse after. For some reason our boy does not do well after a vinegar dipe stripping. He has the most sensitive skin I have ever seen!!! Daddy and I both have a ton of allergies each... seems like baby may have lucked out with a combo of ours!
tarinalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:25 PM   #13
junglegirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DD has chunky thights... we love the Stacinator So Simple. Awesome. But cannot trifold in these. Have to pin/snappi first. And actually, now that we got our Flips, I pretty much gravitate to them for every change and put 2 stay-dry inserts + hemp insert in at night. No leaks ever and no red marks on thighs (it is fully unsnapped). If you want natural, they have the organic PF for it, though I've never tried it (or just use your PFs).

Destashing!! GMs, BSRBs, SOS, BB, Flips, BGs and Thirsties Duos, and Panda Tushies PFs. Thanks for looking. I need to get these sold and out of the house!
junglegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:09 PM   #14
Sarah
No Longer Here

My Mood:

What about trying some Flips with the organic cotton inserts. Our flip covers are very soft,and seem like they would be great on chubby thighs.
It would be a really economical way to redo your stash,if you had to
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:35 PM   #15
SillyEllie
Registered Users
Formerly: ardygurly
seller

My Mood:

I would try the Flip cover. The elastic is so nice on my dd's legs and never leave red marks. You can even use prefolds in those. And as far as natural inner aios, there are bg organics although they take forvever to dry and are expensive. On etsy there is a lady on there called QT Bunz. Her's are flannel outer and cotton inner and we had NO issues with hers http://www.etsy.com/shop/qtbunns?ga_...page=&includes[0]=tags&includes[1]=title You can find good deals on Sposeasy sometimes too on fsot but I don't have an personal experience with them. GOODLUCK