Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-29-2009, 08:05 AM   #11
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Tuesday December 29th

Sorry to hear about all these AF's and BFN ladies! The new yr. is going to bring a better TTC month!

AFM: Still the same, CD9 and just waiting to O. Going to be a boring couple of weeks waiting.

Advertisement

Old 12-29-2009, 08:05 AM   #12
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy_fairy View Post
Took another test this morning...I said I was going to wait but let's face it, I have no patience. BFN
Still no AF though, so I might actually buy a more expensive test in the next few days if she doesn't show.

Hope it's just too early! Maybe try a FRER in a couple days. They're super sensitive!

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:52 AM   #13
corey0902
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good morning ladies. I would love to join you.This is the first month AF returned after almost 3 1/2 yrs. I got pregnant with dd#1 in June of '06 and got pregnant with dd#2 in May '08 while BFing so I'm just getting back on track. About 2 weeks ago I talked dh into baby #3. It wasn't that hard. LOL. I just told him that if he didn't want another baby then he would have to do something to prevent it and a few hours later he didn't do anything to prevent. When we first decided to have kids we said that we would stop/take a break if we ever had two girls but after having the two I just didn't feel like my family was complete and began talking about #3. Dh was concerned because our dd#2 had severe reflux and was a miserable baby despite meds. He was afraid of going through that again. After some serious talking and convincing him that you can't make a decision based on one child's temperament/health he agreed to #3. Dh just started a new job so he will be closer to home and have more time to spend with the girls. The down side is he took a major pay cut so I will have to pick up an extra day at work each week to compensate for it. We plan to list our house on the market and downsize so that I can return to my PT status. Hopefully, we can do this in the next few months but regardless we are pushing forward with our family plans. So that's my story. I didn't temp this month but have been charting other signs. If AF arrives then I'll start temping next month.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:14 AM   #14
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Jules...

Rachael...good luck at the RE today...I can't see the pics but sounds like good news!

Welcome Corey
Old 12-29-2009, 10:18 AM   #15
wendyroo2001
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would like to be added. I have been lurking here and keeping track of everyone so I might as well. I *think* I am on CD25.

Here is my history: I had a MC on Dec. 5. US on the 3rd said there was an 8 wk sac but no fetus and I should have been 13 wks. So they say it was an anembryonic pg. My HCG the 3rd was 2700. I had severe MS up to about 11 wks so that was hard.

I have been charting on FF since the MC but just started temping 7 days ago. I have been taking OPKs and have been getting BFNs since 12 days after the MC. Is it right to count day 1 of the MC as CD1?? If that is correct then I took an OPK on CD12 that looked slightly pos, but then went neg so it was either residual hormones or we missed the egg. Yesterday I got a pos OPK and I have been having lots of EWCM even though it is still brown tinged. Here is a link to my FF chart, hopefully I linked it right.

I hope that made sense. Everything is so messed up now I am not sure what is really going on, but hopefully if I am actually Oing then we will catch the egg and get a sticky bean.

Last edited by wendyroo2001; 12-29-2009 at 10:22 AM. Reason: CD
wendyroo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:22 AM   #16
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Wendy your chart link pulls up my own chart.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:28 AM   #17
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyroo2001 View Post
I would like to be added. I have been lurking here and keeping track of everyone so I might as well. I *think* I am on CD25.

Here is my history: I had a MC on Dec. 5. US on the 3rd said there was an 8 wk sac but no fetus and I should have been 13 wks. So they say it was an anembryonic pg. My HCG the 3rd was 2700. I had severe MS up to about 11 wks so that was hard.

I have been charting on FF since the MC but just started temping 7 days ago. I have been taking OPKs and have been getting BFNs since 12 days after the MC. Is it right to count day 1 of the MC as CD1?? If that is correct then I took an OPK on CD12 that looked slightly pos, but then went neg so it was either residual hormones or we missed the egg. Yesterday I got a pos OPK and I have been having lots of EWCM even though it is still brown tinged. Here is a link to my FF chart, hopefully I linked it right.

I hope that made sense. Everything is so messed up now I am not sure what is really going on, but hopefully if I am actually Oing then we will catch the egg and get a sticky bean.
Welcome! Hope your stay is short and sweet!

Oh, and the linking of the chart...go to the site, and click the share tab. Then hit front page setup. There is a link at the top of the page that you copy. HTH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0902 View Post
Good morning ladies. I would love to join you.This is the first month AF returned after almost 3 1/2 yrs. I got pregnant with dd#1 in June of '06 and got pregnant with dd#2 in May '08 while BFing so I'm just getting back on track. About 2 weeks ago I talked dh into baby #3. It wasn't that hard. LOL. I just told him that if he didn't want another baby then he would have to do something to prevent it and a few hours later he didn't do anything to prevent. When we first decided to have kids we said that we would stop/take a break if we ever had two girls but after having the two I just didn't feel like my family was complete and began talking about #3. Dh was concerned because our dd#2 had severe reflux and was a miserable baby despite meds. He was afraid of going through that again. After some serious talking and convincing him that you can't make a decision based on one child's temperament/health he agreed to #3. Dh just started a new job so he will be closer to home and have more time to spend with the girls. The down side is he took a major pay cut so I will have to pick up an extra day at work each week to compensate for it. We plan to list our house on the market and downsize so that I can return to my PT status. Hopefully, we can do this in the next few months but regardless we are pushing forward with our family plans. So that's my story. I didn't temp this month but have been charting other signs. If AF arrives then I'll start temping next month.
Welcome! Hopefully you won't have to start temping!

Old 12-29-2009, 10:43 AM   #18
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Just got back from the Dr.'s office. I have a sinus infection, and am starting 10 days of Amoxicillin today. I am actually excited about this, because the last time this happened I conceived DS! Maybe this will be my month! I am on CD 6 .

The temp I took this morning was whacked. I don't see how temping will really work for me since I am awakened so many times at night. DS and I go to bed at 7-8 pm, then he wakes about 9, 11, 1, 3, 4, 5, etc. about every 1-2 hours to nurse. I really want to night wean him, but I just don't see how that is going to be possible!
Old 12-29-2009, 10:45 AM   #19
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

*waves*

Still nothing here. Bleh.

I'm getting frustrated.

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:46 AM   #20
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephcrouse View Post
Just got back from the Dr.'s office. I have a sinus infection, and am starting 10 days of Amoxicillin today. I am actually excited about this, because the last time this happened I conceived DS! Maybe this will be my month! I am on CD 6 .

The temp I took this morning was whacked. I don't see how temping will really work for me since I am awakened so many times at night. DS and I go to bed at 7-8 pm, then he wakes about 9, 11, 1, 3, 4, 5, etc. about every 1-2 hours to nurse. I really want to night wean him, but I just don't see how that is going to be possible!
Well, at least you got some antibiotics. I get sinus infections pretty regularly. Stupid weather in my area. BLECH! Hopefully this is a lucky think for you though!

As far as the temping, for it to be accurate you typically need to temp at the same time and after 3-4 hours of consecutive sleep. Sounds like you most likely won't get that unless you night wean. Maybe just try OPKs for now?