Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-29-2009, 11:03 AM   #21
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Tuesday December 29th

bcc624-come on i need a testing buddy!!

Amie-big hugs...hope that bfp is still coming!

lori-enjoy your quiet day...and hurry up and ovulate...lol.

corey-welcome and i LOVE your girls names.

wendy-welcome and ss about your loss. You can look at my chart (link in my siggy) and see my charting after mc. My first mc d&c was may 20th cycle and the other was september 9th cycle. They were both fairly normal cycles actually...the first was a bit long, but not too much. Some research has shown that getting pregnant before your first normal period puts you at a higher risk of another mc...just make sure you discuss that with your dr. or read about it online. Best wishes!

steph-we night weaned Lor right around 14 months bc i was going nutty. It took a lot of help on my dhs part but it was the best thing i have ever done. We just cut out one feeding at a time (would put her down at 8 and say no eating until midnight), once that was embrained into her we moved it to 2am...etc...took about 2 months.

brandie-hugs!

AFM-so i have 2 follicles...a 19mm and a 16mm...i think i got a +opk again...but i have had several close calls this cycle. My RE gave me an RX that i filled for ovridel trigger (injection) and now i am debating to take it and know for sure i am ovulating, or to wait and see if my temp goes up in the next 2 days. It was a $45 copay so if i can save it for next month and ovulate on my own, that would be great...but i think ovridel would help me release both eggs which gives me a better chance.

here is the one i just took...

[IMG][/IMG]

What do i do???

Advertisement

~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:06 AM   #22
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
bcc624-come on i need a testing buddy!!

AFM-so i have 2 follicles...a 19mm and a 16mm...i think i got a +opk again...but i have had several close calls this cycle. My RE gave me an RX that i filled for ovridel trigger (injection) and now i am debating to take it and know for sure i am ovulating, or to wait and see if my temp goes up in the next 2 days. It was a $45 copay so if i can save it for next month and ovulate on my own, that would be great...but i think ovridel would help me release both eggs which gives me a better chance.

here is the one i just took...

[IMG][/IMG]

What do i do???
Well, I'm hoping! My CM is getting thicker and stretchier...hmmm

Okay...that OPK has to be positive. I don't even use them and I'm thinking that is positive! Congrats on the two good follicles!

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:37 AM   #23
windy_fairy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bccc624 View Post

Hope it's just too early! Maybe try a FRER in a couple days. They're super sensitive!
Thanks!! If AF is a no show by tomorrow I will be buying a FRER, I thought I saw a faint line this morning on my test but it could have been my eyes playing tricks on me too. I have one more $1 test left.
windy_fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:43 AM   #24
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Yeah, that looks like a good positive opk! I would take the trigger if it were me!

Amie-I hope you get your BFP!

Last edited by stephcrouse; 12-29-2009 at 11:44 AM.
stephcrouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:40 PM   #25
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Welcome Wendy and Corey!!!! Glad you have you gals!
Old 12-29-2009, 12:54 PM   #26
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Hey. I'm here. Feeling blech. cd3 = BORING!!! LOL no internet since yesterday afternoon. Kiddos' are sleeping and I'm going to knit and catch up on some shows. bbl.

oh welcome newbs!!
Old 12-29-2009, 03:09 PM   #27
ctj101502
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

[QUOTE=Julesboch;9189591]:wave2: Morning Gals!

CD1 Right on schedule my dear AF showed

[QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0902 View Post
Good morning ladies. I would love to join you.This is the first month AF returned after almost 3 1/2 yrs. I got pregnant with dd#1 in June of '06 and got pregnant with dd#2 in May '08 while BFing so I'm just getting back on track. About 2 weeks ago I talked dh into baby #3. It wasn't that hard. LOL. I just told him that if he didn't want another baby then he would have to do something to prevent it and a few hours later he didn't do anything to prevent. When we first decided to have kids we said that we would stop/take a break if we ever had two girls but after having the two I just didn't feel like my family was complete and began talking about #3. Dh was concerned because our dd#2 had severe reflux and was a miserable baby despite meds. He was afraid of going through that again. After some serious talking and convincing him that you can't make a decision based on one child's temperament/health he agreed to #3. Dh just started a new job so he will be closer to home and have more time to spend with the girls. The down side is he took a major pay cut so I will have to pick up an extra day at work each week to compensate for it. We plan to list our house on the market and downsize so that I can return to my PT status. Hopefully, we can do this in the next few months but regardless we are pushing forward with our family plans. So that's my story. I didn't temp this month but have been charting other signs. If AF arrives then I'll start temping next month.
welcome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolanae View Post
*waves*

Still nothing here. Bleh.

I'm getting frustrated.

Ok please explain the CM thing..I understand NOTHING...I took a OPK last night....Faint line but there een DH saw it....Took one just a few moments ago still same faintness not any stronger..Is this normal? So I decided to check CM realized I have no idea what I am looking for except was weirded out that i was feeling myself with no Dh around.. I have no clue where or what the cervix feels like...I NEED HELP!!
What I did have (sorry if TMI) was very white creamy but not stretchy from what some have posted..Am I supposed to be stretchy?
Can't forget my 6 lil blessings!!!
ctj101502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 03:25 PM   #28
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy_fairy View Post
Thanks!! If AF is a no show by tomorrow I will be buying a FRER, I thought I saw a faint line this morning on my test but it could have been my eyes playing tricks on me too. I have one more $1 test left.
No worries! Hopefully that faint line is going to be darker and darker as days go by! What kind of test did you take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctj101502 View Post
Ok please explain the CM thing..I understand NOTHING...I took a OPK last night....Faint line but there een DH saw it....Took one just a few moments ago still same faintness not any stronger..Is this normal? So I decided to check CM realized I have no idea what I am looking for except was weirded out that i was feeling myself with no Dh around.. I have no clue where or what the cervix feels like...I NEED HELP!!
What I did have (sorry if TMI) was very white creamy but not stretchy from what some have posted..Am I supposed to be stretchy?
Okay, here goes...lol.
First off, your cervix will feel like a little doughnut with a small hole in the middle. The hole may just be an indent, and that's okay. Your cervix changes during different phases of your cycle. For instance, during AF it will typically be low, firm and open or slightly open. During your fertile time, your cervix should be high up, soft to the touch, and open. To compare, a "firm" cervix should feel like the tip of your nose. A "soft" cervix should feel like your lips. A "medium" is just that, really anything in between. The height is a little difficult to distinguish until you've checked your cervix for a cycle or two so you can compare. As far as CM goes, it varies widely from one woman to another. Typically during ovulation (and sometimes a week before) your CM will become very stretchy. As in if you check your CM, then spread it between your thumb and index finger it should stretch several inches before breaking. If it breaks at all. Watery CM is also considered "fertile cm" and is just that. Very watery and wet. Other CM's that women can get range from dry, to creamy (which is typically compared to lotion), and sticky (which is typically compared to rubber cement) Sticky tends to be dry. All of this varies from one woman to another. Some women never get EWCM (super stretchy cervical mucus). Some get it several times before O and even afterward.

BTW~I know this post seems really unorganized, sorry. I have a very grouchy kid climbing on me.

AFM~Cervix has softened and opened. Been feeling some pain in my right ovary! YAY! Felt like I wet myself earlier! EWCM has arrived!

Old 12-29-2009, 03:27 PM   #29
Currer Bell
Registered Users
Formerly: ma**ie

Hey ladies, sorry I've been MIA for a while...

Brandie, please move me to CD 5. AF showed Christmas morning! It made all the festivities kind of a bummer though. I just had to act happy all day and it sucked! But anyways, I'm feeling better about it now.

Sorry for all the other BFNs. Here's to a BFP-filled new year.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:31 PM   #30
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Currer Bell View Post
Hey ladies, sorry I've been MIA for a while...

Brandie, please move me to CD 5. AF showed Christmas morning! It made all the festivities kind of a bummer though. I just had to act happy all day and it sucked! But anyways, I'm feeling better about it now.

Sorry for all the other BFNs. Here's to a BFP-filled new year.
So sorry she bummed you out for all the festivities

Best of luck to you for this cycle! Horray for 2010 BFPs!