Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-30-2009, 07:19 AM   #1
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ATTS: Wednesday December 30th

Advertisement

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:06 AM   #2
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Wednesday December 30th

Morning

Hi Brandie...so did AF arrive last night?

ASF...little bit of EWCM today so looks like I'm gearing up to O. My cervix seems a little higher and softer, but I can't tell when it's open. It always seems to feel the same. Can anyone explain it to me...should I be able to physically stick my finger in it??? How would I know???
Old 12-30-2009, 08:08 AM   #3
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Old 12-30-2009, 08:13 AM   #4
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

:wave2: Getting the flow of caffeine started I just feel exhausted today.

DD1 is in the middle of a meltdown so can't type much else.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:23 AM   #5
corey0902
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good Morning ladies. Dh and I had a wonderful night making sure to cover all the bases incase I 'o'd later than I thought; however, I awoke to 2 sick kids. Dh brought my 2 yo dd into our bed this morning because she was sick in her bed. Then an hour later brought me the 10 mo. Things were fine until my 2 yo got sick on me. So off to the shower we went. Then we came downstairs and my lo ate breakfast. We went into the family room to watch movies and as I was changing her she rolled on top of my arm so I've pooped on as well. Just as I was finishing up dd puked all over herself again. All I can do is laugh about it as I dragged all three of us upstairs to the tub. Its been a fun morning. Thank God for inlaws. I had my MIL and FIL stop at the store for pedialyte, crackers and bananas. Guess I won't be going anywhere today so I might as well take down the tree.

I'm a little bummed as well. My SIL found out the sex of her baby and is having her 4th boy. I commented about it to my MIL because she told me she was praying she would have another boy. I told her to pray that I would have a boy and she turned to me and said "No, your done". I said "No, I'm not I just talked dh into #3" and she made a comment about how the daycare will be closing (she watches my dd's and my nephews). So, now thats both parents who have had negative comments about dh and I having another baby. I know I need to do whats best for our family but I wanted my family to be happy for me as well. I'm not sure I plan to even tell them when we do get pregnant. I don't want them to rain on my parade. KWIM?
Old 12-30-2009, 08:27 AM   #6
windy_fairy
Registered Users

My Mood:

So I'm not sure what in the world is going on with this test but it came up with some weird squiggly lines beside where the + line is supposed to go. These pics aren't the greatest but maybe someone else could make sense of it for me

windy_fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:37 AM   #7
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Corey, i'm sorry your mil was so rude. I'll never understand people who think they should have a right to share their opinion on reproductive decisions.

AFM: still waiting to o, I think. DS won't sleep unless he's touching me so I'm not sleeping. Last night was miserable. I think it's nightmares but I'm not sure.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:42 AM   #8
jenmomtomatt
Registered Users
seller

stopping in to say hi!

boring CD5 here. after talking to my dr we decided to do clomid on days 5-9 this time instead of the 3-7 we did on previous cycles. we tried 4 cycles then took a 2 cycle break and here we are for one last clomid try before we explore other options.

Jen --- Wife to Jeff --- Mom to Matthew (10/17/06) and Silas (10/19/11)
jenmomtomatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:00 AM   #9
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamnkevin View Post
ASF...little bit of EWCM today so looks like I'm gearing up to O. My cervix seems a little higher and softer, but I can't tell when it's open. It always seems to feel the same. Can anyone explain it to me...should I be able to physically stick my finger in it??? How would I know???
Your cervix is always going to feel a little open if you've had kids before. It may feel more open and yes you can usually get the tip of your finger in there. But when you have the other signs of a fertile cervix along with it, I'd mark it up to SHOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy_fairy View Post

So I'm not sure what in the world is going on with this test but it came up with some weird squiggly lines beside where the + line is supposed to go. These pics aren't the greatest but maybe someone else could make sense of it for me
Looks like a defective test to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0902 View Post
Good Morning ladies. Dh and I had a wonderful night making sure to cover all the bases incase I 'o'd later than I thought; however, I awoke to 2 sick kids. Dh brought my 2 yo dd into our bed this morning because she was sick in her bed. Then an hour later brought me the 10 mo. Things were fine until my 2 yo got sick on me. So off to the shower we went. Then we came downstairs and my lo ate breakfast. We went into the family room to watch movies and as I was changing her she rolled on top of my arm so I've pooped on as well. Just as I was finishing up dd puked all over herself again. All I can do is laugh about it as I dragged all three of us upstairs to the tub. Its been a fun morning. Thank God for inlaws. I had my MIL and FIL stop at the store for pedialyte, crackers and bananas. Guess I won't be going anywhere today so I might as well take down the tree.

I'm a little bummed as well. My SIL found out the sex of her baby and is having her 4th boy. I commented about it to my MIL because she told me she was praying she would have another boy. I told her to pray that I would have a boy and she turned to me and said "No, your done". I said "No, I'm not I just talked dh into #3" and she made a comment about how the daycare will be closing (she watches my dd's and my nephews). So, now thats both parents who have had negative comments about dh and I having another baby. I know I need to do whats best for our family but I wanted my family to be happy for me as well. I'm not sure I plan to even tell them when we do get pregnant. I don't want them to rain on my parade. KWIM?
Hope you LO's get to feeling better soon and that you and hubby can avoid being sick!! As for your MIL.. well, she'll either come around to the idea or she won't. She isn't the one who has to raise your children or go through pregnancy or pay for the new baby etc so her opinion while she is welcome to have it doesn't really matter. If you and hubby are comfortable in having a 3rd then that's what matters and she'll either deal or not.

AFM: CD 10 for me.. another boring day of nothing to report. 4 days left to my vacation and then I hit the ground running. Trying to find a quiet place to go today to get some studying done because there is no quiet in a house with 2 boys and a hubby
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:02 AM   #10
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:

Popping to say hi. About to start the BD marathon. My brother and his wife are temporarily staying with us until they find jobs or she gets student aid money since they just moved back to Austin from another city and do not have enough money to afford an apartment yet. Luckily my mom is going out of town today and asked them to house-sit, so we will have peace and privacy while we TTC. Here's praying for a New Year's surprise!

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote