Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 09:13 AM   #11
lilsoldiersmommy's Avatar
lilsoldiersmommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 381
Re: ATTS: Wednesday December 30th

Morning ladies! I am about to take my second shot of Gonal-F. I went to the Dr yesterday and I have at least 3 eggs that were looking like possibilities. I am hoping the injections really help. I have another visit tomorrow and possibly another shot. I feel positive this go around. Maybe because we are doing more than just Clomid. Also, you can link my chart in my name: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29fb1d. Good luck to those testing this week!

Advertisement

__________________
Emily-SAHM to DS J 4/08 and twins L & K 2/11
lilsoldiersmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:14 AM   #12
bccc624's Avatar
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,230
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Wednesday December 30th

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0902 View Post
Good Morning ladies. Dh and I had a wonderful night making sure to cover all the bases incase I 'o'd later than I thought; however, I awoke to 2 sick kids. Dh brought my 2 yo dd into our bed this morning because she was sick in her bed. Then an hour later brought me the 10 mo. Things were fine until my 2 yo got sick on me. So off to the shower we went. Then we came downstairs and my lo ate breakfast. We went into the family room to watch movies and as I was changing her she rolled on top of my arm so I've pooped on as well. Just as I was finishing up dd puked all over herself again. All I can do is laugh about it as I dragged all three of us upstairs to the tub. Its been a fun morning. Thank God for inlaws. I had my MIL and FIL stop at the store for pedialyte, crackers and bananas. Guess I won't be going anywhere today so I might as well take down the tree.

I'm a little bummed as well. My SIL found out the sex of her baby and is having her 4th boy. I commented about it to my MIL because she told me she was praying she would have another boy. I told her to pray that I would have a boy and she turned to me and said "No, your done". I said "No, I'm not I just talked dh into #3" and she made a comment about how the daycare will be closing (she watches my dd's and my nephews). So, now thats both parents who have had negative comments about dh and I having another baby. I know I need to do whats best for our family but I wanted my family to be happy for me as well. I'm not sure I plan to even tell them when we do get pregnant. I don't want them to rain on my parade. KWIM?
Sorry for the sick kiddos...hope they get to feeling better soon! As far as MIL's comment, I probably wouldn't have been very nice. That's just ubsurd that she would be that way!


AFM ~ No temp spike today...no O for me yet...breasts still hurting, so maybe the next day or two. Hopefully accompanied by EWCM! That came once yesterday then disappeared.
__________________
Brandi married to my best friend
6/08 & 2/12 & Angel Princess 5/24/13 - 5/26/13
Expecting our RAINBOW May 2014

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:19 AM   #13
amanda w.'s Avatar
amanda w.
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southern Iowa
Posts: 1,295
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Wednesday December 30th

Amie I am really not sure what is up with that test I think you should go get an equate + red dye test or an answer and then hold it for about 3-4 hours w/o drinking anything and pee on one of those sticks and report back.
__________________
Amanda wife to Terry and SAHM to four beautiful girls Abigail 1/21/2003 Madison 11/20/2005 McKenna 5/30/08 Ava Nicole 12-22-10
amanda w. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:58 AM   #14
windy_fairy's Avatar
windy_fairy
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 557
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Wednesday December 30th

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda w. View Post
Amie I am really not sure what is up with that test I think you should go get an equate + red dye test or an answer and then hold it for about 3-4 hours w/o drinking anything and pee on one of those sticks and report back.
Haha Okay, I have to go get my hair cut and then I'm going to the grocery store so I'll stop by the drugstore and pick up another test!! Thanks
__________________
Amie, wife to Kevin, loving Mommy to Averie 10/08/08 and Irelyn 09/09/10
WIN AMAZON GIFT CARDS AND OTHER GREAT PRIZES JUST FOR SEARCHING
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Mama2Averie
windy_fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:23 AM   #15
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Saint Marys, GA
Posts: 26,284
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Wednesday December 30th

Busy day here. Still cramping an some spotting. Looks like AF will probably be here full force soon. I really hate this wonky cycles.
__________________
*Not on Diaperswappers hardly at all. You can find me elsewhere*




Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:49 AM   #16
Love4leon's Avatar
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 8,661
Re: ATTS: Wednesday December 30th

Good morning everyone- Just a quick check in before heading out the door.

Randie- Good luck this weekend- we too will be hoping and dreaming of a New Years surprise! Fingers crossed for all of us

We are super busy catching up with friends while we have time off- I am exhausted. Gotta run- will check back later... Keeping you all in my thoughts though
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:16 AM   #17
rachaeljohnson's Avatar
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,914
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Wednesday December 30th

ok, some of these are from yesterday after i went to bed and some from this morning...

brandie-giant hugs. I wish she would just come all ready if she is going to...i hate waiting.

bcc624-ugh...that is crap. Hope you ovulate with me today!!

davidsgirl-big hugs to you too! I would have reached for the chocolate.

kayla-welcome! GL!

JUles-wahoo! That's awesome.

corey-thanks. Hope the kiddos feel better...you poor thing. What a morning. Sorry your parents and inlaws suck...i don't see why number 3 is anyones business but yours and your dhs.

Faith-hope it means you are bfp!

pam-i can't reach mine to feel the hole when it's high and soft...but a day or so before i can feel the hold like a dimple instead of a slit...if that makes sense.

katie-yay for prog. I don't think missing it once is a huge deal. Hope this is it for you!! The trigger means i will ovulate 34-36 hours after it (it's pretty exact) so 230-430 tomorrow morning...or maybe a little earlier since i was already surging on my own. The shot insures i will release both eggs if they were both mature whereas oing on my own i would have probably only od the biggest.

amie-looks like a possible bfp to me (i swear i see a line next to the squiggles), but i would do another one before i celebrated!

anjuli-come on freaking egg!!!

cheli-hope you get to the fun part of the cycle quickly...gl studying!

randie-wahoo...yay for bd marathon. Catch that eggie!!!

lilsoldiersmommy-gl with the injections!!! It makes me feel better doing something extra as well.

AFM-i forgot in all my excitement yesterday to tell you ladies about my dog. The vet said she has a histiocytoma. Basically it's a benign tumor that is common on dogs and usually goes away on its own in about 6 months. So $42 to take her in and have some piece of mind. I am so relieved. My temp was still down this morning and my ovary was achey all morning but it stopped around 12... but hopefully since it will be at least 24 hours from my u/s before i ovulated, my eggs will grow to 18 and 21ish and both be good and healthy! Fingers crossed! Thanks for all the well wishes ladies!!
__________________
Rachael...wife to Mike 10/22/05, furmom to Swiffer 12/31/05,
and SAHM to Loralei 12/12/07 & Michael HB 10/4/10
Kathleen HB 3/2/13
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:03 PM   #18
The Fancy Pansy's Avatar
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 10,502
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Wednesday December 30th

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0902 View Post
Good Morning ladies. Dh and I had a wonderful night making sure to cover all the bases incase I 'o'd later than I thought; however, I awoke to 2 sick kids. Dh brought my 2 yo dd into our bed this morning because she was sick in her bed. Then an hour later brought me the 10 mo. Things were fine until my 2 yo got sick on me. So off to the shower we went. Then we came downstairs and my lo ate breakfast. We went into the family room to watch movies and as I was changing her she rolled on top of my arm so I've pooped on as well. Just as I was finishing up dd puked all over herself again. All I can do is laugh about it as I dragged all three of us upstairs to the tub. Its been a fun morning. Thank God for inlaws. I had my MIL and FIL stop at the store for pedialyte, crackers and bananas. Guess I won't be going anywhere today so I might as well take down the tree.

I'm a little bummed as well. My SIL found out the sex of her baby and is having her 4th boy. I commented about it to my MIL because she told me she was praying she would have another boy. I told her to pray that I would have a boy and she turned to me and said "No, your done". I said "No, I'm not I just talked dh into #3" and she made a comment about how the daycare will be closing (she watches my dd's and my nephews). So, now thats both parents who have had negative comments about dh and I having another baby. I know I need to do whats best for our family but I wanted my family to be happy for me as well. I'm not sure I plan to even tell them when we do get pregnant. I don't want them to rain on my parade. KWIM?
Wow, I hope the kids get feeling better! That's a lot of washing!

And as for your MIL,

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy_fairy View Post


So I'm not sure what in the world is going on with this test but it came up with some weird squiggly lines beside where the + line is supposed to go. These pics aren't the greatest but maybe someone else could make sense of it for me

I would think it might be defective too. Would definitely get a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolanae View Post
Busy day here. Still cramping an some spotting. Looks like AF will probably be here full force soon. I really hate this wonky cycles.


[QUOTE=rachaeljohnson;9198602

AFM-i forgot in all my excitement yesterday to tell you ladies about my dog. The vet said she has a histiocytoma. Basically it's a benign tumor that is common on dogs and usually goes away on its own in about 6 months. So $42 to take her in and have some piece of mind. I am so relieved. My temp was still down this morning and my ovary was achey all morning but it stopped around 12... but hopefully since it will be at least 24 hours from my u/s before i ovulated, my eggs will grow to 18 and 21ish and both be good and healthy! Fingers crossed! Thanks for all the well wishes ladies!![/QUOTE]

glad to know your dog is okay! My grandma's dog had a lot of those when she got older.


AFM: Having not so good reactions to the Norco. Didn't sleep at all last night, horribly itchy all over (but no rash), and super dizzy, almost fainted this morning. So I called the dr and they called in a script for codein with tylenol. The Norco is just wearing off and the pain is hitting hard, but DH is on his way right now to pick up my new meds. I've been on this one before, so I know it'll be better. He just better hurry up!
__________________
Krista , wife to Bobby, mom to Rosie (5), and Ellie (3) and Olivia (1)
CLOSED FOR BABYMOON
The Fancy Pansy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:32 PM   #19
bccc624's Avatar
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,230
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Wednesday December 30th

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
AFM-i forgot in all my excitement yesterday to tell you ladies about my dog. The vet said she has a histiocytoma. Basically it's a benign tumor that is common on dogs and usually goes away on its own in about 6 months. So $42 to take her in and have some piece of mind. I am so relieved. My temp was still down this morning and my ovary was achey all morning but it stopped around 12... but hopefully since it will be at least 24 hours from my u/s before i ovulated, my eggs will grow to 18 and 21ish and both be good and healthy! Fingers crossed! Thanks for all the well wishes ladies!!
Yeah, I'm hoping to O soon, but it looks like it may not be for a few days unless I'm going to O without EWCM. Haven't checked CM yet today...left over baby batter from last night We shall see!
__________________
Brandi married to my best friend
6/08 & 2/12 & Angel Princess 5/24/13 - 5/26/13
Expecting our RAINBOW May 2014

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:36 PM   #20
Andbabymakes2's Avatar
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SE Kansas
Posts: 6,638
Re: ATTS: Wednesday December 30th

OK longggg list of persies!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0902 View Post
Good Morning ladies. Dh and I had a wonderful night making sure to cover all the bases incase I 'o'd later than I thought; however, I awoke to 2 sick kids. Dh brought my 2 yo dd into our bed this morning because she was sick in her bed. Then an hour later brought me the 10 mo. Things were fine until my 2 yo got sick on me. So off to the shower we went. Then we came downstairs and my lo ate breakfast. We went into the family room to watch movies and as I was changing her she rolled on top of my arm so I've pooped on as well. Just as I was finishing up dd puked all over herself again. All I can do is laugh about it as I dragged all three of us upstairs to the tub. Its been a fun morning. Thank God for inlaws. I had my MIL and FIL stop at the store for pedialyte, crackers and bananas. Guess I won't be going anywhere today so I might as well take down the tree.

I'm a little bummed as well. My SIL found out the sex of her baby and is having her 4th boy. I commented about it to my MIL because she told me she was praying she would have another boy. I told her to pray that I would have a boy and she turned to me and said "No, your done". I said "No, I'm not I just talked dh into #3" and she made a comment about how the daycare will be closing (she watches my dd's and my nephews). So, now thats both parents who have had negative comments about dh and I having another baby. I know I need to do whats best for our family but I wanted my family to be happy for me as well. I'm not sure I plan to even tell them when we do get pregnant. I don't want them to rain on my parade. KWIM?
At least you got some you time before the started! NIce to have family close by to help out.Hope your lo's feel better soon. Sucks that the parents aren't supportive of YOUR choice. I'd keep it on the down low too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy_fairy View Post
:

So I'm not sure what in the world is going on with this test but it came up with some weird squiggly lines beside where the + line is supposed to go. These pics aren't the greatest but maybe someone else could make sense of it for me
Try taking the pics near a window with good lighting. lightbulb pics always look yellow and difficult to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
AFM: still waiting to o, I think. DS won't sleep unless he's touching me so I'm not sleeping. Last night was miserable. I think it's nightmares but I'm not sure.
It's tough being little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenmomtomatt View Post
stopping in to say hi!

boring CD5 here. after talking to my dr we decided to do clomid on days 5-9 this time instead of the 3-7 we did on previous cycles. we tried 4 cycles then took a 2 cycle break and here we are for one last clomid try before we explore other options.
HOpe it works for you this cycle!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
Popping to say hi. About to start the BD marathon. My brother and his wife are temporarily staying with us until they find jobs or she gets student aid money since they just moved back to Austin from another city and do not have enough money to afford an apartment yet. Luckily my mom is going out of town today and asked them to house-sit, so we will have peace and privacy while we TTC. Here's praying for a New Year's surprise!
have fun bd'ing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsoldiersmommy View Post
Morning ladies! I am about to take my second shot of Gonal-F. I went to the Dr yesterday and I have at least 3 eggs that were looking like possibilities. I am hoping the injections really help. I have another visit tomorrow and possibly another shot. I feel positive this go around. Maybe because we are doing more than just Clomid.
Yay for some good looking eggies! Hope this is it for you!! FX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bccc624 View Post
AFM ~ No temp spike today...no O for me yet...breasts still hurting, so maybe the next day or two. Hopefully accompanied by EWCM! That came once yesterday then disappeared.
Hope O hurries up!!! How's the scarf coming along?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolanae View Post
Busy day here. Still cramping an some spotting. Looks like AF will probably be here full force soon. I really hate this wonky cycles.
But yay for AF finally making up her mind, right? Then it's on to a BFP cycle!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
Basically it's a benign tumor that is common on dogs and usually goes away on its own in about 6 months. So $42 to take her in and have some piece of mind. I am so relieved. My temp was still down this morning and my ovary was achey all morning but it stopped around 12... but hopefully since it will be at least 24 hours from my u/s before i ovulated, my eggs will grow to 18 and 21ish and both be good and healthy! Fingers crossed! Thanks for all the well wishes ladies!!
Glad it's nothing major, and grow eggies grow!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fancy Pansy View Post
AFM: Having not so good reactions to the Norco. Didn't sleep at all last night, horribly itchy all over (but no rash), and super dizzy, almost fainted this morning. So I called the dr and they called in a script for codein with tylenol. The Norco is just wearing off and the pain is hitting hard, but DH is on his way right now to pick up my new meds. I've been on this one before, so I know it'll be better. He just better hurry up!
hope you feel better soon!


AFM- on cd4. DH and I decided to only have coffee on the wknds and I think that's why I've been so sluggish. yesterday and today I've had terrible headaches, sinus, clenching my teeth, idk? bowls have been wonky too. I went and shoveled this morning since we got a couple more inches of snow. oh and went to bed early last night and slept in this am. think I need a nap now... But I got my Gazelle today! have to put it together but I really need to start using it asap!! dh and I were talking about our weight and I am about 20#'s heavier than him He's 2" taller than me. sigh.
__________________
Vanessa, Wife to Jeff, SAHM to Vivian(9/26/06) Lauren(10/04/08) Evan (8/31/11), and Samuel Dean (8/17/13)
Andbabymakes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.