Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-30-2009, 01:43 PM   #21
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Wednesday December 30th

krista-hugs, hope the new meds work quickly.

bcc624-i only had ewcm the 2 days before o and not a ton until yesterday when i finally got a blaring +opk. Still have a bunch today though. As long as you make it to the sept. edd board with me it's cool! ha ha.

vanessa-maybe try half calf for a while...i slowly worked myself down to decaf. Yay for the gazelle! I weighed more than my dh when he was really sick with addisons (before diagnosis and medication) and it killed me...and he is 5 inches taller than me. I was 174 (9months pregannt) and he was 150. Ugh. I am usually 140 but about 145 right now after the past 10 months of heck i have been through...and he is up past 200. LOL.

AFM-dh should be home soon...wahoo!!

Advertisement

~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:46 PM   #22
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0902 View Post

I'm a little bummed as well. My SIL found out the sex of her baby and is having her 4th boy. I commented about it to my MIL because she told me she was praying she would have another boy. I told her to pray that I would have a boy and she turned to me and said "No, your done". I said "No, I'm not I just talked dh into #3" and she made a comment about how the daycare will be closing (she watches my dd's and my nephews). So, now thats both parents who have had negative comments about dh and I having another baby. I know I need to do whats best for our family but I wanted my family to be happy for me as well. I'm not sure I plan to even tell them when we do get pregnant. I don't want them to rain on my parade. KWIM?
I understand all to well! After one very rough postpartum (I hemorrhaged and needed a couple transfusions.) and a difficult 2nd pregnancy. My family is not entirely backing me having a 3rd. So and I that they will be joyful when you get your BFP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
AFM: still waiting to o, I think. DS won't sleep unless he's touching me so I'm not sleeping. Last night was miserable. I think it's nightmares but I'm not sure.
Poor baby (both of you ) I hope things get better for you and him and that you O soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenmomtomatt View Post
boring CD5 here. after talking to my dr we decided to do clomid on days 5-9 this time instead of the 3-7 we did on previous cycles. we tried 4 cycles then took a 2 cycle break and here we are for one last clomid try before we explore other options.
that the change of schedule does the trick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrijodo View Post
AFM: CD 10 for me.. another boring day of nothing to report. 4 days left to my vacation and then I hit the ground running. Trying to find a quiet place to go today to get some studying done because there is no quiet in a house with 2 boys and a hubby
I hear you loud and clear about escaping from the noise! Enjoy your time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
Popping to say hi. About to start the BD marathon. My brother and his wife are temporarily staying with us until they find jobs or she gets student aid money since they just moved back to Austin from another city and do not have enough money to afford an apartment yet. Luckily my mom is going out of town today and asked them to house-sit, so we will have peace and privacy while we TTC. Here's praying for a New Year's surprise!
Have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsoldiersmommy View Post
Morning ladies! I am about to take my second shot of Gonal-F. I went to the Dr yesterday and I have at least 3 eggs that were looking like possibilities. I am hoping the injections really help. I have another visit tomorrow and possibly another shot. I feel positive this go around. Maybe because we are doing more than just Clomid. Also, you can link my chart in my name: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29fb1d. Good luck to those testing this week!
that this works for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolanae View Post
Busy day here. Still cramping an some spotting. Looks like AF will probably be here full force soon. I really hate this wonky cycles.
hope your body makes up its mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post

AFM-i forgot in all my excitement yesterday to tell you ladies about my dog. The vet said she has a histiocytoma. Basically it's a benign tumor that is common on dogs and usually goes away on its own in about 6 months. So $42 to take her in and have some piece of mind. I am so relieved. My temp was still down this morning and my ovary was achey all morning but it stopped around 12... but hopefully since it will be at least 24 hours from my u/s before i ovulated, my eggs will grow to 18 and 21ish and both be good and healthy! Fingers crossed! Thanks for all the well wishes ladies!!
I think that covers it and I am so glad your puppy is all good. Our pug has terrible allergies and seems to pop up with new skin ailments all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fancy Pansy View Post

AFM: Having not so good reactions to the Norco. Didn't sleep at all last night, horribly itchy all over (but no rash), and super dizzy, almost fainted this morning. So I called the dr and they called in a script for codein with tylenol. The Norco is just wearing off and the pain is hitting hard, but DH is on his way right now to pick up my new meds. I've been on this one before, so I know it'll be better. He just better hurry up!
Hope you feel better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bccc624 View Post
Yeah, I'm hoping to O soon, but it looks like it may not be for a few days unless I'm going to O without EWCM. Haven't checked CM yet today...left over baby batter from last night We shall see!
Come on Egg!!!!!

AFM: boring CD 3, DH got home early so I got the house cleaned, fluff stuffed and dinner in the crockpot with time to workout . I am that the Navy big wigs make up their mind as to when DH deploys. I really would love to TTC sooner rather than later. Well I hope the rest of you are well and take care!
Old 12-30-2009, 01:50 PM   #23
wendyroo2001
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So does anyone want to venture a guess as to when I could test?? Here is a link to a pic of my chart...I only have FF basic so I think thats why I can't share the link, there isn't a share tab on there like other people's I've looked at, unless I'm just totally blind. Should I start testing ten days from CD 24? The OPK on cd12 looked slightly pos, so if it was pos on CD11, and perhaps our BD on CD13 caught the egg, then I could test sooner...of course then I don't know what is up with the pos OPK on CD24 is all about. It is so frustrating to have no idea what is going on, usually I am like clockwork. Maybe I should just take a random $tree test in a few days just for the heck of it...cause I am ATTS!

Everyone IRL just says oh don't worry about it, you are young and have plenty of time. Well that doesn't help. I want to be PG again ASAP. I know you ladies understand so thanks for your help!

ETA: OOps, I forgot to link the chart.

Last edited by wendyroo2001; 12-30-2009 at 02:00 PM. Reason: add chart
wendyroo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:11 PM   #24
ctj101502
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesboch View Post
:wave2: Getting the flow of caffeine started I just feel exhausted today.

DD1 is in the middle of a meltdown so can't type much else.
the age that makes you want to scream and rip your hair out while laughing and loving them with all your heart at the same time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0902 View Post
Good Morning ladies. Dh and I had a wonderful night making sure to cover all the bases incase I 'o'd later than I thought; however, I awoke to 2 sick kids. Dh brought my 2 yo dd into our bed this morning because she was sick in her bed. Then an hour later brought me the 10 mo. Things were fine until my 2 yo got sick on me. So off to the shower we went. Then we came downstairs and my lo ate breakfast. We went into the family room to watch movies and as I was changing her she rolled on top of my arm so I've pooped on as well. Just as I was finishing up dd puked all over herself again. All I can do is laugh about it as I dragged all three of us upstairs to the tub. Its been a fun morning. Thank God for inlaws. I had my MIL and FIL stop at the store for pedialyte, crackers and bananas. Guess I won't be going anywhere today so I might as well take down the tree.

I'm a little bummed as well. My SIL found out the sex of her baby and is having her 4th boy. I commented about it to my MIL because she told me she was praying she would have another boy. I told her to pray that I would have a boy and she turned to me and said "No, your done". I said "No, I'm not I just talked dh into #3" and she made a comment about how the daycare will be closing (she watches my dd's and my nephews). So, now thats both parents who have had negative comments about dh and I having another baby. I know I need to do whats best for our family but I wanted my family to be happy for me as well. I'm not sure I plan to even tell them when we do get pregnant. I don't want them to rain on my parade. KWIM?
I agree with pp, if none of them are paying, raising, babysitting or making the babies, its none of their business. We have made that clear to family. We don't even get a babysitter from them when we want a date to preven the complaining of us having too many children. Instead we forlk out $10 an hr every 6 months or so!! (we rarely go out on dates!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
Popping to say hi. About to start the BD marathon. My brother and his wife are temporarily staying with us until they find jobs or she gets student aid money since they just moved back to Austin from another city and do not have enough money to afford an apartment yet. Luckily my mom is going out of town today and asked them to house-sit, so we will have peace and privacy while we TTC. Here's praying for a New Year's surprise!
have fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolanae View Post
Busy day here. Still cramping an some spotting. Looks like AF will probably be here full force soon. I really hate this wonky cycles.
sorry friend!

AFM: Not much here..still DTDing even though I don't think I will O for a few more days....I have 1 opk left and don't want to waste it. I know you ladies said that the $tree ones are not good till they are as dark or darker than the testline. But when there is a light line, does that mean it detects some LH in the system? I have had them w/ no lines many times so I thought that with the light lines that meant that I was gearing up?
Can't forget my 6 lil blessings!!!
ctj101502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:31 PM   #25
wendyroo2001
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctj101502 View Post

AFM: Not much here..still DTDing even though I don't think I will O for a few more days....I have 1 opk left and don't want to waste it. I know you ladies said that the $tree ones are not good till they are as dark or darker than the testline. But when there is a light line, does that mean it detects some LH in the system? I have had them w/ no lines many times so I thought that with the light lines that meant that I was gearing up?
I think a light line means your'e either gearing up or already did. DTD can't hurt anything
Old 12-30-2009, 02:35 PM   #26
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
Hope O hurries up!!! How's the scarf coming along?

AFM- on cd4. DH and I decided to only have coffee on the wknds and I think that's why I've been so sluggish. yesterday and today I've had terrible headaches, sinus, clenching my teeth, idk? bowls have been wonky too. I went and shoveled this morning since we got a couple more inches of snow. oh and went to bed early last night and slept in this am. think I need a nap now... But I got my Gazelle today! have to put it together but I really need to start using it asap!! dh and I were talking about our weight and I am about 20#'s heavier than him He's 2" taller than me. sigh.
I hope it hurries up too! As for the scarf...we had words...she's now a potholder/washcloth thingy...

Quote:
bcc624-i only had ewcm the 2 days before o and not a ton until yesterday when i finally got a blaring +opk. Still have a bunch today though. As long as you make it to the sept. edd board with me it's cool! ha ha.

AFM-dh should be home soon...wahoo!!
Well, that gives me hope! I'm hoping to be on the September EDD board.

Have fun when DH comes home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesboch View Post

Come on Egg!!!!!

AFM: boring CD 3, DH got home early so I got the house cleaned, fluff stuffed and dinner in the crockpot with time to workout . I am that the Navy big wigs make up their mind as to when DH deploys. I really would love to TTC sooner rather than later. Well I hope the rest of you are well and take care!
Thanks! Hoping the Navy makes up their mind soon!

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:15 PM   #27
Mrs.Rusty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Rachel~ So glad to here the puppy is well. My dog had one on his neck and it went away in more like 6 weeks so gl. Also Yay, hope those eggies are big and fat and get caught.

Anjuli~ Hope you and you little one get some relief.

Corey~ Ickky I feel for you. And as far as you MIL she needs to MYOB and keep her comments to her self. Ignore her

Brandie~ I feel for you and the wonky cycles hope they straighten out

Randie~ Have nice BD marathon

Wendy~ People who tell you have plenty of time are the same people who tell you "oh all my had to do is look at me and I got pregnant, guess I'm fertile myrtle"

AFM~ CD17 Ov watch says fertile, CBEFM says one bar (I think I figured out what I did wrong with that this cycle WTH), and the digi OPK this am said neg. Need to BD tonight, we missed last night because my DH was doing too many things before bed and I passed out. Got to do another OPK tonight
Mrs.Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:30 PM   #28
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Rachael- we mix a pkg of reg and decaf in a lrg container. The problem is I drink 3-4 lg cups!! lol Maybe that's why I have the headaches. I don't drink soda or reg tea either. (only raspberry leaf) I just finished putting the gazelle together though. Both DH and I are overweight. But I need to lose 90#'s!!! 70 would be ok too. DH said we'd have 16 kids if we lost our weight, (cause we'd be DTD all the time. lol )

Brandi- LOL that's ok ! My hat is looking pretty sad right now. I obviously can't count stiches to do pretty ribbing!!

ok
Old 12-30-2009, 03:38 PM   #29
amanda w.
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Did you test Amie?
Old 12-30-2009, 04:21 PM   #30
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Good morning everyone- Just a quick check in before heading out the door.

Randie- Good luck this weekend- we too will be hoping and dreaming of a New Years surprise! Fingers crossed for all of us

We are super busy catching up with friends while we have time off- I am exhausted. Gotta run- will check back later... Keeping you all in my thoughts though
Thanks!

Quote:

AFM-i forgot in all my excitement yesterday to tell you ladies about my dog. The vet said she has a histiocytoma. Basically it's a benign tumor that is common on dogs and usually goes away on its own in about 6 months. So $42 to take her in and have some piece of mind. I am so relieved. My temp was still down this morning and my ovary was achey all morning but it stopped around 12... but hopefully since it will be at least 24 hours from my u/s before i ovulated, my eggs will grow to 18 and 21ish and both be good and healthy! Fingers crossed! Thanks for all the well wishes ladies!!
Happy to hear about your dog! I would be out of my mind with worry if something happened to me furbaby Hoping you catch both those eggies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Rusty View Post

AFM~ CD17 Ov watch says fertile, CBEFM says one bar (I think I figured out what I did wrong with that this cycle WTH), and the digi OPK this am said neg. Need to BD tonight, we missed last night because my DH was doing too many things before bed and I passed out. Got to do another OPK tonight
Good luck! I need to get DH to make sweet love to me tonight too This is one time I wish he had a stronger libido.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
Rachael- we mix a pkg of reg and decaf in a lrg container. The problem is I drink 3-4 lg cups!! lol Maybe that's why I have the headaches. I don't drink soda or reg tea either. (only raspberry leaf) I just finished putting the gazelle together though. Both DH and I are overweight. But I need to lose 90#'s!!! 70 would be ok too. DH said we'd have 16 kids if we lost our weight, (cause we'd be DTD all the time. lol )

Brandi- LOL that's ok ! My hat is looking pretty sad right now. I obviously can't count stiches to do pretty ribbing!!

ok
DH told me the other day "well i know you've gained weight, but your butt is still flat as a pancake" lol geez thanks hun

AFM: Last night I finished knitting a super cool pair of felted slippers and felted them. So excited how they turned out. Now on to a vintage hat as my next project.

Is it bad I also made a pair of longies? I hope I am not just being too optimistic and this ttc journey ends up with a baby at some point

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote