Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #41
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Wednesday December 30th

Thanks you girls!! And welcome to the newbies I hope ya'lls stay is short and sweet.

Advertisement

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:46 PM   #42
wendyroo2001
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayghan View Post
Rachael - hey I didnt realize you were here too!! Nice to know someone knows what Im going through. As for 3 negs I think Ill get my third during AF if it shows when I think it will lol. Im a little worried about the extra monitoring next time... they won't show us anything on ultrasounds so Ill constantly have to wait till the doctor has a minute within a couple days to call me with the results... I keep telling myself that I want to just not think of the molar when were pregnant again but who I am kidding?
I have the same feeling...if and when I get PG again I am going to be terrified of another MC. My last 2 LOs I turned down all the unnecessary US and blood work, I think this time around I am going to be asking for all of it just for my peace of mind to make sure everything is ok.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #43
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
Brandi- LOL that's ok ! My hat is looking pretty sad right now. I obviously can't count stiches to do pretty ribbing!!
Hehe...I've started a new scarf though. It's a chunky yarn, so it's knitting up really quick. I also got a bunch of double points and stuff from my aunt today, so looks like I will be doing multiple projects at once so I don't get bored!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
AFM: Last night I finished knitting a super cool pair of felted slippers and felted them. So excited how they turned out. Now on to a vintage hat as my next project.

Is it bad I also made a pair of longies? I hope I am not just being too optimistic and this ttc journey ends up with a baby at some point
I love those slippers! And those longies are gorgeous! I want to work my way up to longies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
AFM-well, as long as my temp is up in the am...i will jump dh one last time before he goes to work and then this marathon is over. If it's not up we will dtd tomorrow afternoon and friday morning. Please let it be over tomorrow...lol.
Don't jump him too hard! You don't want to pull something! LOL...bad joke, I know. Oh well

Quote:
AFM-off to watch always sunny in philladelphia with dh and then bed. We bc when dh got home. I checked my cervix about 30 min ago after my shower and it's low and hard...hoping for a nice temp rise in the am!
Fingers crossed for a temp rise for you tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolanae View Post
Sorry for not updating today. Feeling majorly light headed and just bleh. =/

AFM~Not much to report...still waiting to O. No EWCM today, just shooting pains in my breasts and nips. Ouchie!

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:13 PM   #44
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

Welcome Newbies :wave2: Hope your stay is short and sweet

to everyone!!

AFM: Going into the French Quarter tomorrow to meet up with friends so probably won't be on tomorrow. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!! God bless and good night!
Old 12-30-2009, 09:52 PM   #45
kt~mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0902 View Post
I told her to pray that I would have a boy and she turned to me and said "No, your done". I said "No, I'm not I just talked dh into #3" and she made a comment about how the daycare will be closing (she watches my dd's and my nephews). So, now thats both parents who have had negative comments about dh and I having another baby. I know I need to do whats best for our family but I wanted my family to be happy for me as well. I'm not sure I plan to even tell them when we do get pregnant. I don't want them to rain on my parade. KWIM?
i don't get why people say stuff like that! like it's their decision if you have or have not yet finished your family?! ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsoldiersmommy View Post
Morning ladies! I am about to take my second shot of Gonal-F. I went to the Dr yesterday and I have at least 3 eggs that were looking like possibilities. I am hoping the injections really help. I have another visit tomorrow and possibly another shot. I feel positive this go around. Maybe because we are doing more than just Clomid. Also, you can link my chart in my name: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29fb1d. Good luck to those testing this week!
for the trigger... hope it brings fabulous results!

Quote:
katie-yay for prog. I don't think missing it once is a huge deal. Hope this is it for you!! The trigger means i will ovulate 34-36 hours after it (it's pretty exact) so 230-430 tomorrow morning...or maybe a little earlier since i was already surging on my own. The shot insures i will release both eggs if they were both mature whereas oing on my own i would have probably only od the biggest.
AFM-i forgot in all my excitement yesterday to tell you ladies about my dog. The vet said she has a histiocytoma. Basically it's a benign tumor that is common on dogs and usually goes away on its own in about 6 months. So $42 to take her in and have some piece of mind. I am so relieved. My temp was still down this morning and my ovary was achey all morning but it stopped around 12... but hopefully since it will be at least 24 hours from my u/s before i ovulated, my eggs will grow to 18 and 21ish and both be good and healthy! Fingers crossed! Thanks for all the well wishes ladies!!
just a couple more hours until o then! and about your dog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyroo2001 View Post
I only have FF basic so I think thats why I can't share the link, there isn't a share tab on there like other people's I've looked at, unless I'm just totally blind.
i only have basic also, and you can share your link. i can't remember how though... these ladies gave me the step-by-step

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
AFM: Last night I finished knitting a super cool pair of felted slippers and felted them. So excited how they turned out. Now on to a vintage hat as my next project.

Is it bad I also made a pair of longies? I hope I am not just being too optimistic and this ttc journey ends up with a baby at some point
wowzers! i think the knitting is a fabulous way to keep sane during all these 2ww's!

and argh... MAYGHAN: i thought i quoted you, but apparently not. ss to have to welcome you back to this thread... i remember you! eta: so funny/random! i just saw you reply to a thread i replied to on TBW (about the new Rainforest Gira ) fun to see mamas i know on tbw too

afm: boring, nadda here. had an accu appt again today, will be my last one until at least feb since i'm starting classes again in a couple days not excited (my rules for liscensure changed very recently and now 2 1/2 years after i get my masters i have to go back for 9 more grad credits )

Last edited by kt~mommy; 12-30-2009 at 10:04 PM.
kt~mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:18 AM   #46
Mayghan
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt~mommy View Post
:
and argh... MAYGHAN: i thought i quoted you, but apparently not. ss to have to welcome you back to this thread... i remember you! eta: so funny/random! i just saw you reply to a thread i replied to on TBW (about the new Rainforest Gira ) fun to see mamas i know on tbw too
Is right!! Man Im totally addicted to Giras... They make up over half my stash!