Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-30-2009, 10:42 PM   #1
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ATTS: New Year's Eve Weekend

I will update this list again on the 3rd. Between feeling like crapola and Ryan's birthday coming up, I need a few days break. These long cycles kill me, especially when I start wondering, "Maybe I am..."

I hope you ladies understand.

Advertisement

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: New Year's Eve Weekend

Sorry you're feeling so crappy. Hope you feel better soon.

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:22 AM   #3
davidsgirl777
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Brandie, ss your not feeling up to par and your cycles are so long

AFM: This period has got me majorly emotional!!! I have cried, I have screamed, but I mostly feel crazy! I'm feelings so awful I canceled our HUGE New Year's Eve party. Ugh!

Welcome to all the NEWBIES! And I hope everyone is doing better than I!!! Have a good time bringing in the new year!!
Old 12-31-2009, 01:22 AM   #4
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Brandie, everybody needs a break eventually.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:38 AM   #5
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

brandie-giant hugs...i totally understand!

davidsgirl-so sorry momma...have a drink or 4.

mayghan-they won't show you the u/s? That is terrible. Can you find an ob who can do the u/s himself and tell you waht he/she is looking at. That is so hard. With my post molar pregnancy we went for a vag. u/s bc of bleeding and they were in there for 2 hours and wouldn't tell me a thing. I thought, not only had i m/c but i must have cancer. It was horrible. They paged my dr. and she came down to tell me they thought i had twins again but one was in my tube...and since the one in my uterus was still alive (barely-low hr) they couldn't operate but sent me to the hospital for observation. About 1.5 weeks later the baby in my uterus died so they rushed me in for surgery and it was a cyst...that ruptured before they even got in there. Ugh. Now, i go to an RE who does the u/s himself and tells me what he is looking at. They did a d&c after my 2nd mc and they were worried it was molar again...but it wasn't...i was so relieved it wasn't molar that it made the mc easier.

jules-have fun!

bcc624-come on already eggie!!

katie-ugh. I have always said i wouuld go back for my masters...but i just can't handle it right now...you go girl!

AFM-operation bd marathon complete. My temp didn't go up as much as i hoped this morning...but it's normal for me. We bd one more time this am before dh left...and i am done. My cervix is pretty low and hard as a rock...so i know i ovulated. Hopefully my temp will be a bit higher tomorrow and i will start my prog. supplements (suppositories) tomorrow night.

1dpo
~MY BLOG~

Last edited by rachaeljohnson; 01-02-2010 at 07:13 AM.
rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:22 AM   #6
wendyroo2001
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

to all with AF

Brandie- I know, the "am I, am I not" feeling sucks.

AFM- I think our BD marathon is done. now to wait. My temp hasn't gone up much yet, maybe it will in a couple days? It should go up after O even if you're not PG right?? If the kids woke me up an hour earlier than usual should I add 2 tenths?

I just realized today is new years eve. Guess we are staying home and doing nothing.

ETA: I forgot to tell you guys my Oreck sweater shaver came yesterday. Nobody IRL realizes how AWESOME it is. We don't do wool for diapering anymore cause I don't have room to lay it out to dry anywhere, but geez that thing is awesome on sweaters. I highly recommend it, its worth the money since you can plug it in and won't eat batteries.

1 DPO

Last edited by wendyroo2001; 12-31-2009 at 01:41 PM. Reason: ETA
wendyroo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:26 AM   #7
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Brandie

Rachael--hoping you caught the egg and praying for a super-sticky healthy little baby for you (and everyone else for that matter!)

I didn't read much the past few days, but my inlaws left yesterday, so now its on to getting life back to "normal"

AFM--I'm on CD 5....AF hasn't been too bad, but DH and I have been talking about our baby #3 plans, and looking at what next year will be like for us....he will be taking his PhD exams (comps) next spring (2011), so after much thinking and praying about what is best for our family we have decided to TAB from TTC until Sept 2010, so we can be past that MAJOR hurdle before having another little person to take care of. We both want another baby soon...but our 14 month old has some health issues (although he is mostly fine, just lots of doctors appointments for various things) and once DH is done with comps,he will also be done with all of his coursework and he will just have his disertation to write (2 years to do that)...which will be a GREAT time to add a baby to our family! I am still going to lurk though Brandie, when you update again, will you please move me to waiting to TTC Sept 2010!
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:51 AM   #8
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Brandie...of course we understand. So sorry for what your body is doing to you...I hope the "maybe I am" feeling is the true reason for it all.

Rachael...woohoo for 1DPO! I hope the egg was caught and sticks around for about 9 months!

Kristen...hope all works out for you and DH and that everything is fine with your son.

AFM...BD marathon has begun! DH told me yesterday that he was scared...I'm not worried because he's been scared about every major event that has happened in our lives...our marriage, house #1, house #2, and our first child. We've made it through everything just fine.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:08 AM   #9
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks ladies. More yucky brown spotting crap, which is the usual precurser to AF coming full force.

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:13 AM   #10
windy_fairy
Registered Users

My Mood:

to everyone today and HAppy New Year

I got my BFP this morning , My EDD is Sept.8
The pics really aren't showing the line very well cause my camera sucks but here they are anyway, it was more clear in person!!

Thanks to everyone for the support
windy_fairy is offline   Reply With Quote