Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-31-2009, 07:57 AM   #11
bls26
Registered Users

Re: ATTS: New Year's Eve Weekend

Amie- Congrats!

and to all of you wonderful ladies and I that you all get your BFP early in the 2010 year!
Happy New Year's to all of you!

Advertisement

bls26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:58 AM   #12
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congrats Amie!
Old 12-31-2009, 08:13 AM   #13
amanda w.
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats Amie

AFM: Not good news got a bfn this morning
Old 12-31-2009, 08:44 AM   #14
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

wendy-looks like we will be testing buddies..hope your bd marathon was succesful. Your temp should go up more tomorrow...mine usually takes 2 days to get high.

kristen-hope the time flies for you!

pam-wahoo...hope it's successful!!

Amie-congrats!

Amanda-so sorry, big giant hugs.

AFM-so i think i ovulated my lead egg last night and the other this mornign...i got sharp o pains this morning and my RE said since i started to surge before the trigger my lead follicle may come earlier than the usual 36 hour mark (which would have been this morning). Glad we had insurance bd this morning. So i am 1dpo today and tomorrow in a weird way.
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:54 AM   #15
Mrs.Rusty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Brandie~ ss Your body is still wonky and giving you such a hard time
Amie~ CONGRATS!!!
Amanda~ Hoping you tested to soon and you get a BFP in the next few days
Rachel~ WOOHOO Praying for a healthy sticky

AFM~ Not much going on here just pretty much waiting to O. Ov watch says fertile, CBEFM says 1 bar, digi OPK says nada so far. BD last night. And I still have this awful cold that won't quit.
Mrs.Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:00 AM   #16
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
bcc624-come on already eggie!!

AFM-operation bd marathon complete. My temp didn't go up as much as i hoped this morning...but it's normal for me. We bd one more time this am before dh left...and i am done. My cervix is pretty low and hard as a rock...so i know i ovulated. Hopefully my temp will be a bit higher tomorrow and i will start my prog. supplements (suppositories) tomorrow night.

1dpo
Well, no eggie for me yet. Horray for BDing operation complete!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymama1 View Post
AFM--I'm on CD 5....AF hasn't been too bad, but DH and I have been talking about our baby #3 plans, and looking at what next year will be like for us....he will be taking his PhD exams (comps) next spring (2011), so after much thinking and praying about what is best for our family we have decided to TAB from TTC until Sept 2010, so we can be past that MAJOR hurdle before having another little person to take care of. We both want another baby soon...but our 14 month old has some health issues (although he is mostly fine, just lots of doctors appointments for various things) and once DH is done with comps,he will also be done with all of his coursework and he will just have his disertation to write (2 years to do that)...which will be a GREAT time to add a baby to our family! I am still going to lurk though Brandie, when you update again, will you please move me to waiting to TTC Sept 2010!
Best of luck to you when you start up again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolanae View Post
Thanks ladies. More yucky brown spotting crap, which is the usual precurser to AF coming full force.
At least you can have a fresh start

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
AFM-so i think i ovulated my lead egg last night and the other this mornign...i got sharp o pains this morning and my RE said since i started to surge before the trigger my lead follicle may come earlier than the usual 36 hour mark (which would have been this morning). Glad we had insurance bd this morning. So i am 1dpo today and tomorrow in a weird way.
YAY for Oing both! Hope you caught at least one if not both!

AFM ~ Temp down today, so no O yet. I'm getting close to the CD that last month's O might have been. According to the FAM on FF I didn't O, but who knows. The other methods said I did. We shall see.

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:08 AM   #17
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Brandie- enjoy the long week/end off!!!! Hope AF gets it together soon for you. hugs.

davidsgirl- ss you are feeling yuck. HOpe AF is a little nicer to you in the next few days!

RAchael- FX for a super sticky !!!

Wendy- Yay for 2WW!! hope you get a bfp soon! We aren't doing anytihng either for tonight. Maybe watch a movie eat some pizza and drink a beer. whoo hoo! lol and yay for sweater shavers!!! hehe

Kristen- Hope everything works out for you and your family!! Maybe you'll get a bfp while TAB!!

Pam- whooo hoo for dtd!!! AT least DH is open about his feelings with you. I'm sure he'll be fine after the shock of change has passed.

AMie- Congrats!!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 09:16 AM   #18
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Amanda - hugs ss mama!

MrsRusty- hope you feel better soon, and O soon as well!!

Brandi- hope you O soon!! Glad the bulky yarn is working better for you!!

AFM- Just waiting.... hoping that we can get some BD time this weekend. Not suppossed to O until the 17th ish so longgggg wait . boo. going to hang out tonight and tomorrow is operation no more xmas! DH is smoking a brisket this weekend and then we are going to spend some time with dh's cousin and his family, watch some football and eat chili! Probably going to start a new knitting project as I have finished the hat for my friends lo. Pic to follow later. Gotta get snacks for the girls now.
Old 12-31-2009, 09:32 AM   #19
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
Brandi- hope you O soon!! Glad the bulky yarn is working better for you!!

AFM- Just waiting.... hoping that we can get some BD time this weekend. Not suppossed to O until the 17th ish so longgggg wait . boo. going to hang out tonight and tomorrow is operation no more xmas! DH is smoking a brisket this weekend and then we are going to spend some time with dh's cousin and his family, watch some football and eat chili! Probably going to start a new knitting project as I have finished the hat for my friends lo. Pic to follow later. Gotta get snacks for the girls now.
Thanks! I was just driving myself nuts with the worsted! I needed something to knit up fast! Hope you have a fun time with your family! Stay safe! And I'm looking forward to seeing pics!

Oooohhh...just had to share...DF is taking me to Red Lobster tonite! I'm so excited! Cheddar Bay Biscuits, here I come!

I forgot to mention this earlier, but it's really weird. I had a dream last night that was very realistic, and very vivid. I dreamt I was breastfeeding a little one! It was so real! I could actually feel it! I'm sure I was laying there talking in my sleep and everything! Luckily, DF was likely already gone to work!

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:41 AM   #20
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Brandie- Hope you are able to take some time for yourself to relax and just take it easy... try not to worry about anything.

Davidsgirl- So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well- I know the feeling and I also know about cancelling things that are meant to be fun but are too much for me... ugh Thinking of you though!

Amie- Woo Hoo!! Congratulations! That is beautiful and sooo exciting!

Brandi- I am with you- waiting to O as well... taking those ovulation tests but no change blah! Have a fantastic night though- enjoy those cheddar biscuits!!! Yum!!

AFM: Waiting... my husband has off from work finally- so we are on track to make it happen just hoping to catch that egg this time around We are trying to get out today- our dog had to be put to sleep in November, and Winnie has been asking for another dog- we are thinking we might be ready to start to look at shelters again- maybe today even...

Have a very happy new years everyone!!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote