Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-31-2009, 09:55 AM   #21
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: New Year's Eve Weekend

mrsrusty-hope that cold goes away quickly.

bcc624-fingers crossed you o soon!!! I think you od last month right around wehn your really low temp was, so hoping todays low temp means o is imminent. Eat a biscuit for me, those are my favorite! Oh, and i have had a few dreams about feeling a baby kicking inside and it is so real i actually wake up holding my belly...hope they are preminitions for us!!

vanessa-i hear you, i hate waiting to o more than the 2ww...so long and frustrating! hugs.

rebecca-oooh, how fun! GL finding a new furbaby!!!

AFM-cervix was low and hard when i woke up but now is med soft but high and a little open again...hmmm...i wonder if i released my mature egg last night and the other one today on schedule with the trigger? I will call tomorrow 1dpo (as long as my temp is up in the 98s) no matter what ff says, just so i don't test too early.

I just made appleasauce bread and it smells amazing. Off to make some annies mac and cheese for me and lor for lunch!

Advertisement

~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:08 AM   #22
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
bcc624-fingers crossed you o soon!!! I think you od last month right around wehn your really low temp was, so hoping todays low temp means o is imminent. Eat a biscuit for me, those are my favorite! Oh, and i have had a few dreams about feeling a baby kicking inside and it is so real i actually wake up holding my belly...hope they are preminitions for us!!

AFM-cervix was low and hard when i woke up but now is med soft but high and a little open again...hmmm...i wonder if i released my mature egg last night and the other one today on schedule with the trigger? I will call tomorrow 1dpo (as long as my temp is up in the 98s) no matter what ff says, just so i don't test too early.

I just made appleasauce bread and it smells amazing. Off to make some annies mac and cheese for me and lor for lunch!
Ooooh! Yeah, I hadn't even looked to see what my temp was right before O last cycle! As far as the kicking dreams...I still have phantom kicks from DD. Very confusing! I'm hoping the BFing dream was a premonition! I didn't start trying to BF until DD was like three days old, and it didn't go well. She was already used to the ease of a bottle, so she wouldn't nurse. In my dream the BFing was going really well! No problems with latching or anything!

I'll eat a couple of biscuits for you!

I'd say tomorrow 1DPO too. Just in case.

Applesauce bread...yummy!

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:24 AM   #23
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Okay...you two are making me hungry. I LOVE the bicuits from Red lobster! Also...mmmm...applesauce bread. Never tried it but sounds delicious!

I need a testing buddy. Maybe I'll just start testing way early with you guys...not that that would be unusual...me testing early that is

I can't wait to go out tonight. We're going to a friends house. Their whole downstairs is a party area. They have a huge bar, lots of games to keep us busy, wii, pool, nickel roulette, beer pong, and a hot tub. I just hope I don't have too much fun that I forget about the baby making!
Old 12-31-2009, 10:30 AM   #24
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

here's to a happy new year full of big bellies, pants that dont stay up, late night ice cream runs and name lists...xoxox!

afm: woke up this morning to ewcm, a high/soft cervix...hmmmmmm. im going to mark it to see if i get af in the new year...i'd be so thrilled...
Old 12-31-2009, 10:40 AM   #25
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamnkevin View Post
Okay...you two are making me hungry. I LOVE the bicuits from Red lobster! Also...mmmm...applesauce bread. Never tried it but sounds delicious!

I need a testing buddy. Maybe I'll just start testing way early with you guys...not that that would be unusual...me testing early that is

I can't wait to go out tonight. We're going to a friends house. Their whole downstairs is a party area. They have a huge bar, lots of games to keep us busy, wii, pool, nickel roulette, beer pong, and a hot tub. I just hope I don't have too much fun that I forget about the baby making!
I've never had the applesauce bread either, but it sounds delicious! Hope you have fun tonite! Just make sure DH stays out of that hot tub! Don't want to kill the little spermies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
here's to a happy new year full of big bellies, pants that dont stay up, late night ice cream runs and name lists...xoxox!

afm: woke up this morning to ewcm, a high/soft cervix...hmmmmmm. im going to mark it to see if i get af in the new year...i'd be so thrilled...
That sounds like an awesome new year! I hope to not see AF until sometime in 2011! YAY for a high soft cx! Good luck!

Old 12-31-2009, 10:51 AM   #26
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy_fairy View Post
to everyone today and HAppy New Year

I got my BFP this morning , My EDD is Sept.8
The pics really aren't showing the line very well cause my camera sucks but here they are anyway, it was more clear in person!!

Thanks to everyone for the support
Yay!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda w. View Post
Congrats Amie

AFM: Not good news got a bfn this morning

Well, I feel better today--I think maybe dd just had a horrid latch from having a stuffy nose, because everything is getting back to normal now. So I'm back to waiting for AF so we can get started with TTC!
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:55 AM   #27
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

pam-you can be my testing buddy...i am testing sunday the 11th.

becky-wahoo!

AFM-ok so would sex soften your cervix...i know when i was 41 weeks pregnant with dd my mw encouraged lots of sex as the prostiglandins soften your cervix...so i am thinking, since my cervix was low and hard this morning pre bd, but then softer but still lower after...maybe it's a temporary softening from those prostiglandins. Ha ha.
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:56 AM   #28
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bccc624 View Post
I've never had the applesauce bread either, but it sounds delicious! Hope you have fun tonite! Just make sure DH stays out of that hot tub! Don't want to kill the little spermies!
I didn't even think about that. It'll probably be too cold to get in anyway, but maybe we should BD before we go just to be on the safe side. How long would it affect the sperm if he did get in? Just that night or longer???
Old 12-31-2009, 11:01 AM   #29
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bccc624 View Post
Oooohhh...just had to share...DF is taking me to Red Lobster tonite! I'm so excited! Cheddar Bay Biscuits, here I come!
mmm yummy! I think Bisquick has a ready made pouch (just add milk) that taste just like theirs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post

AFM: Waiting... my husband has off from work finally- so we are on track to make it happen just hoping to catch that egg this time around We are trying to get out today- our dog had to be put to sleep in November, and Winnie has been asking for another dog- we are thinking we might be ready to start to look at shelters again- maybe today even...

Have a very happy new years everyone!!
pics if you do!!!! (of the doggie, not the two of you catching the eggie,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post

Quote:
Uhm, I was thinking don't have so much fun you start the bd'ing in the hot tub!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post

amen to that!!! and cheers to ewcm and show!!!

AFM- kinda bummin. I was really hoping to repeat our previous conceptions on NY's eve. But since the timing was off well... Guess it's not a really big deal. just thought it would be cool to have all my lo's DD's the same. DH will be home in a few hours though. YAY! OH here the pic of the hat I did. It's my first flat knit piece. It's pretty big but I guess he'll grow into it. Heck it fits my melon! Ok lunch time. Grilled cheese mmmmm
Old 12-31-2009, 11:11 AM   #30
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I didn't even think about that. It'll probably be too cold to get in anyway, but maybe we should BD before we go just to be on the safe side. How long would it affect the sperm if he did get in? Just that night or longer???
If I remember right it takes at least 24 hours for sperm to be produced again. But it can take longer. I'd BD before, just in case!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
mmm yummy! I think Bisquick has a ready made pouch (just add milk) that taste just like theirs!!!

AFM- kinda bummin. I was really hoping to repeat our previous conceptions on NY's eve. But since the timing was off well... Guess it's not a really big deal. just thought it would be cool to have all my lo's DD's the same. DH will be home in a few hours though. YAY! OH here the pic of the hat I did. It's my first flat knit piece. It's pretty big but I guess he'll grow into it. Heck it fits my melon! Ok lunch time. Grilled cheese mmmmm
I tried them before, but I must've done something wrong. They didn't have much flavor.

That hat is awesome! I'm currently working on the new scarf...maybe I'll post a pic when I have several rows done. It's a variegated yarn, so my scarf is ending up striped! YAY! I'm loving the colors too!