Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-25-2007, 10:56 AM   #11
e_mom_e
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: All I want is those doggone teeth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShayneLeMaster View Post
...weve tried the teething tablets.. I personally didnt notice a difference, he just spits them out. so its a 5min battle to try to get them to stay in his mouth..

I use a little medicine dropper (the kind that comes in those kits and you can take the bulb part off) and put the tablets in there with a few drops of water, they disolve instantly and then give it to him like you would medicine. In solid form they dissolve really fast, put it under the tongue and put the paci in and it should be dissolved before he can spit the paci out.

I agree they aren't a cure all, but they do help when I know that he's had a nap and there's nothing else going on and he's just whining and moaning etc. But I think the naps are the key to the major fussiness.

Advertisement

Old 01-25-2007, 12:42 PM   #12
Lisa-Rachelle
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: All I want is those doggone teeth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_mom_e View Post
I'm sorry mamma we are at 9 months and not a single tooth. he goes through the teething phases too which is weird. The drooling is the worst lol. Have you tried Hyland's teething tablets...those are GREAT. And you can give it to them several times during the day, and it's not medicine so you don't worry about giving it too much. like with tylenol too much is bad for their liver (ours too). Anyway, you can get it at walmart or target even online.

also, how much does she nap during the day? When my son is cranky it's definitely time for a nap. He will continue to fuss and fuss until he's in his crib, now he might even fuss a bit once I put him down but he is usually out after a few min, and wakes up happy and ready to go again. Naps are a lifesaver around here, if it weren't for naps I would not know what to do.
Unfortunately, DD has gotten herself into a terrible pattern. Two 20 minute naps a day is all she will take.