Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-26-2006, 03:12 PM   #1
2sweetboys
Registered Users
seller
seller

OMG my kids are sick AGAIN!!!

So I had to take the boys to the doctor today. I thought we had been battling allergies, because DH and I have also been stuffy, runny nosed,etc. So I thought....allergies again! WRONG!!! Both of my boys have bronchitis (again) and Harley has another ear infection!!!!

I feel like a bad mother because for the last 4 days I've been treating their symptoms with decongestants, and then I find out they have bronchitis! I hate having to medicate them because it is such a struggle.

I asked about allergy testing, and the doctor said it wasn't really necessary right now, because they would just give them an antihistamine. I told him that our house has mold issues (badly) and that we are moving in a month. He told me to wait until after we move and see how things go. He said that if we start having problems again he would send us to an allergist.

So now, I have to give the boys medication (AGAIN!). Luckily they gave me a chewable for Aedan so it won't be too much of a wrestling match (hopefully) and Harley is on a once a day antibiotic.

When is this going to end?! I hate having sick kids, because it just plain sucks, but also because it is nice out now and we are stuck at home. Would I be okay to take them to a ballgame today....it is really nice out, not chilly or anything. I told my brother I would come to his ballgame and it will only last an hour or two. They started their antibiotics today and I think the fresh air will be good for them.

AGHHHH! I hate this house! We can't close on our new house soon enough!

Advertisement

Old 05-26-2006, 08:42 PM   #2
MommyMommyMommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: OMG my kids are sick AGAIN!!!

Just know that this will be over someday. If you can tough it out for another day or so, I'm sure it will be much better.

Hugs to you! Good luck!
MommyMommyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 10:05 PM   #3
MamaZ
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: OMG my kids are sick AGAIN!!!

I hope they get better soon.
MamaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 11:10 PM   #4
jaseyandmallorysmommy