Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-20-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
loveskitten
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
WWYD? Would you buy an item from a bulliten board without seeing it first?

I am ISO a dresser for baby #2's room and I have been looking at the bulliten board, because they are super-expensive (to me, spending over 100 on something to hold clothes is a little much, when they won't be keeping it that long) and I want to find a good deal. I found this one that says it is pratically brand new, has the diaper changing table attatched, and is REAL wood...for $25!!

However, I called the lady and she is 1 1/2 away from me, AND when I asked to see a picture she said they are on dial up and there is no way she could get one to me

So, would you drive that distance to possibly not purchase? Or do you think at that price I should get it no matter what it looks like? I think DH would be OK with making the drive if we knew for sure we liked it, KWIM?

Advertisement

Old 01-20-2010, 04:12 PM   #2
MamaNae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: WWYD? Would you buy an item from a bulliten board without seeing it first?

For that price I'd make the trip...

For $25 you can always sand and restain it if it looks horrible.
Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)
MamaNae is offline   Reply With Quote