Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-27-2006, 06:47 AM   #11
woolfulcomforts
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: How hard is it to go from 2 to 3?

going from 2-3 was easy peasy. but going from 1-2 very very hard..

so i think since you have two you will be fine

Advertisement

woolfulcomforts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 07:18 AM   #12
amanda1188
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for all the replies! I'm used to the waiting wherever we go and all of the things that come along with a big family, because I also have 2 stepdaughters that stay with us frequently and 1 that lives with us I guess the main thing I worry about is the newborn stage and really about the first 6 months. DD 2 had bad reflux, so the first 10 weeks of her life (before she was diagnosed)were pretty rough. I had a really hard time . It's amazing how fast you forget about the screaming baby & all those sleepness nights & your ready to do it all over again. As far as not being able to get a babysitter, Grandma is the only person we ever leave the kids with & thats not very often. And we homeschool my 17yo stepdd that lives with us and we're starting to hs my 4 yo dd too. So I really like having my kids with me all day!!! I honestly think I would have a nervous breakdown if I had to send them to school Anyway, thanks guys, I'm starting to feel a little better about this
Old 05-27-2006, 09:08 AM   #13
1bigfamily
Registered Users
seller

Going from 2-3 was only hard for me the first couple months when he always wanted to eat when I had to take the other 2 to school. Once he got past the newborn stage it was okay though. Going from 3-5 was a lot harder!
Old 05-27-2006, 09:25 AM   #14
pfratz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have heard that going from 1-2 is much harder than 2-3. I hope so! I'll find out come July/August.

Pregnancy with two has been so/so. My 3 y/o still naps occasionally, and that is a god send. I just let my 6 y/o play on the computer while we nap - he doesn't move from it.

Dr appointments are a little harder, especially since dh is deployed and can't go with to help w/ them, or keep them at home while I go. But, it hasn't been all *that* bad, honestly.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:01 AM   #15
Christy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Our whole family loves having 3 kids. Actually, my girls want more! But, it may be easier because all of my kids are 4 years apart.
Old 05-27-2006, 11:44 AM   #16
4boys4me
Registered Users

Well, if you have a good baby then it isn't so hard, lmbo.. if you have a high needs baby then the first 6mo. or so may be a bit of a challange. Other than that I love having my 3 close together. I have a 4yr. old, 2yr. old and an 8month old.. and I also have a 9yr. old but he can take care of himself,lol.. I love it and would not change it!