Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-05-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
sourpatch_babe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
15 free 6x6 photobooks

from Artscow.com!

Quote:
We have been accustomed with taking photos ever since the digital camera was made popular. But unlike its predecessor, our habit to develop the photos taken (as prints or photo books) seems to have disappeared.

In an attempt to bring back the tradition, we are giving away 15 free 6” x 6” hardcover photo books to each and every member. You’ll have 3 to use each month for the next five months, so spread the word to family and friends.
Coupon Code 6X6BKS3X5
Expiry Date: 2/8/2011
Effective Period: 5 months

Just have to put the code in your account before the expiration date to have the credits be applied.

Advertisement

Dear Baby in my Belly, Please come out. Seriously. It's like a 100 degrees here, IN CANADA. Your dad has taken to calling me puffy. I get that you're a dude and the last thing you want to do is leave a place you're going to spend the rest of your life trying to get back into, but enough. Your room is really cool, come out and see it. Sincerely, Love Mummy
sourpatch_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:27 AM   #2
lilac0226
Registered Users

Re: 15 free 6x6 photobooks

Thanks for sharing, when you open an account they also give you an email for 1200 free print credits. Once you confirm your account then go to My account-credit and discount then enter the code in enter code and validate. Then you will get a message saying you have the free photo books. Hopefully shipping isn't too bad, but it looks like the books with shipping are only $3.99 so it can't be more than that.

Once you validate it then you have to find it in all the new member discounts and I'm guessing can just do order now to use it.

http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=1142255
lilac0226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:13 PM   #3
CamilikinsMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Sounds like a good idea, but I just wanted to post a link that I read a while back when deciding what photo book company to use. The reviewer gives artscow a "poor" rating...

http://www.digitalhomethoughts.com/n.../97676/13/1/15
CamilikinsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:42 PM   #4
jillybeans
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thanks! These will make great grandparent gifts, even if they aren't the best quality.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:57 PM   #5
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

for the cost of artscow, they are DARN good. I've never paid full price for anything and have gotten quite a few things, some even free... completely free as in no shipping or anything. They aren't super high quality, but certainly worth the price you pay for them. They are constantly running free or free for shipping promotions on all sorts of photo gifts. I've gotten an awesome digital camera case with a photo on each side for $4.99 shipped. Where else are you going to get that kind of deal? I haven't gotten a photobook before, but I plan to use one of these for my newbie's book when he arrives.
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:54 PM   #6
happyhats
Registered Users
seller

wow, I just signed up for artscow, and you really get a ton of free or discounted things! Even if the quality isn't perfect I cannot complain for that price. I think I'll be saving these for birthday and Christmas gifts for sure!
happyhats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:02 PM   #7
lizabethen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just signed up and saw all of the deals they have. Wow! It almost seems too good to be true; is this a scam?
lizabethen is offline   Reply With Quote